Just New To Subliminal Club

Great, with stage 1(DR) it was tough no matter what but to be honest I enjoy reconciliation, let’s me know it’s working.

Since starting stage 2, all I can say is it’s smooth.

When I first started subclub with CFW, I did the standard listening schedule for the 1st cycle. Then I found Billions listening schedule and I’ve been using it ever since. Weekends off(mini washouts) every week, less exposure than standard, what’s not to love.

Also, I only run full 15 minutes. I’ve never ran less or experimented and I have no urge to do so. My life has changed so much since February that I am blown away.

Thanks for asking bro, appreciate it.

5 Likes

Dragon-Lesson thank you! rock n roll it is

2 Likes

Include the Elixir into your Dragon Reborn journey

:wink:

2 Likes

@PowerSource Welcome to The SubClub family. Enjoy the journey and ask plentry of questions.

3 Likes

Thank you, it’s good to know your support. For now, reading all I can. I will surely ask questions sooner.

2 Likes

This morning before breakfast i played LBfH (masked only). It was my 1st time listening to it. I watched sexy korean models while I was playing the masked LBfH 15mniutes. I noticed something going on within me, but cannot pinpoint what it was, but certainly not the effect of those gorgeous women on my laptop’s screen :sweat_smile:

After the 15 minute session, I was eating my meal, and while eating i noticed i was humming a love song. I noted to myslef, that was interesting and wondering if it was an effect of the 15min session on me already. Then I went back to bed. i felt somewhat lethargic but maybe it was normal as yesterday I lifted weights. 3 hours past and i got up, and noticed my mood was brighter. At this moment im still feeling good

3 Likes

I understand your concern. Please enter a support ticket with this to get their recommendation.

2 Likes

I woud keep it.

Dragon Reborn is a super duper Valuable tool in your toolbox that you can use throughout your entire life

There you have it.
Instant results

Keep In mind that the results get stronger/deeper every time you lisen to your sub.

So it’s a sure win over time.

3 Likes

Thanks for your comment. But it is not my concern anymore, as I got a result already from LBfH that made me a believer. So, I bought another title, Libertine and ran it yesterday. oh boy I really felt that one, very tangible energy surge!

I felt like more blood flow within my body. a warmth sensation, I felt some jitter, almost clenching my teeth. I started to feel the sensations upon 7 minute mark. I only played one 15minute, masked version. I did not really pay attention to it, but I watched again sexy Korean on youtube but sound on the vid was very low.

Yes I am keeping it. :blush:

As a fact at this point I got Khan and Libertine and will be adding more titles.

UPDATE:
just bought Paragon Complete and RICH :star_struck:

2 Likes

I think I know now the reason why it is15min only.

When I ran the Paragon Complete (15min masked), at 4 minutes mark i started to feel an intense energy surge. The energy builds more as the minute passes by. One of the effects of those passing minutes I was clenching teeth upto the end of my session as the 15minutes had ended.

I felt energizingly good and so I thought to have another 15minute session. But at 5 minutes mark of this additional session, the sensations I was feeling, stopped. Thus, I thought to myself to quit rightaway. So, my conclusion was the subconscious resisted the scripting at that point.

1 Like

You may already know this, but just in case:

The more titles you play within a given period is the longer time you need to wait before seeing results (creates a kind of Processing Traffic-Jam).

Sometimes this is worth it.

Just make sure to keep a close eye on our good friends, Restlessness, Impulsivity, and Excitement.

When they’re working for you, they tend to invite that most attractive guest: Passion

When they’re working against you, usually hiding not too far behind them somewhere is their cousin: Desperation.

So when it comes to the subliminals, remember:

Let ‘em breathe, let ‘em breathe

7 Likes

Nice, thank you for additional support to me.

I do acknowledge playing many titles are not that productive as they tend to be diffused, especially running titles of different themes that do not coincide with one another. That I thank those contributions of the members that I read and still reading btw. Still loads for me to read but hungry to know more.

Noted :blush:

3 Likes

Just asking for a friend… What about running 4 or 5 titles for the three cycles instead of the 3 titles.

Simultaneously?

Weeeeeeelll, mebbe rotating 2 Monday 3 Wednesday every other day on a 3 day 21 day schedule with weekends off. The a 5 day to a week washout.

Sounds like a bad idea.

(Sometimes bad ideas work.)

Ultimately, it seems like a strategy based on impatience.

2 Likes

Less is more with Zp.

In the beginning I could run 3 customs per cycle, following the guidelines.
I even tried to lisen to 5 programs per cycle (to test my limits) and it was miserable recon.

Now 5 cycles later I am going with 2 customs and I cut the listening time back to 10 min each.

Result : faster progress, integration and execution

3 Likes

Experiential lesson is wisdom! It would be a disaster if you advanced users weren’t here as guides :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You may be right, Thank you friend, It is time to slow my roll

1 Like