Journey of Leadership & Love

Weekly recap :

This week I’ve started to feel like everything is possible for me, and that I could get any female I’d want if I actually put a bit of work in it, there’s already two of them that feel like talking to me everytime they get the opportunity.
So it does feel good for the ego ngl.

I also feel more stable in my daily life, I have an easier time to ride the waves of good or bad vibes.
My interactions with people are also smarter and more thoughtful too, it’s now easier for me to make people talk a bit more but it’s still far from excellent.

Total listen time subtotal
StarkQ 10 = New tot 96
Love Bomb 10 = New tot 87

I’ve also got my hands on Primal Seduction and may start it this following week
I deemed that it was the best choice with the advise of RVConsultant and my research, also I thought it be great to get the healing that comes with it, can’t go wrong if you feel better within.
Like that I’ll get the little extra of help on that side.

1 Like

9th Week recap

I’ve now added two loop of Primal Seduction (Qv2) into my daily listen
The night I had right after those two listen…damn I was was so Horny I woke up at
2 am and couldn’t sleep back until 9 am

7 FREAKIN HOURS of being horny wtf I just couldn’t not think about something else than sex or how I would approach girl “z” or “y” or maybe I could try with “I” etc…, I’ve got a lot of experience into meditation and all of it serve to nothing comparing to the intensity of thoughs of sex, I had no rest whatsoever

In resume it seems that I can’t sleep with a total of 6 loops of Qv2 I had this problem before so I’ll try one last time today to see how my sleep goes and if it’s shit I’ll have to take back one loop of something.

Anyway that night wasn’t all to waste because now I’ve got like 12 ideas of different approach I could have toward girls lol
And I know that for a fact that at least 1-2 would definitly work.

So it’s definitly a different kind of recap comparing to the usual one.

BUT for a more normal news : now I just can’t shut up, if I have something to say, I’ll say it, I won’t be able to shut myself up so sometimes it creates tensions but I don’t mind some of it, as long as it’s not all the time.
I’ll try to keep that new trait on watch, like that I’ll use it at better length.

StarkQ 10 = New tot 106
Love Bomb 10 = New tot 97
(New) PS 4 = New tot 4

10 th week recap :

I’m seing a lot of opportunities in many domains that I wasn’t used to.
It a few words it’s like many doors open themselves to me in whatever I’m thinking about, may it be work, self-devellopment or relationship.

Else It’s a pretty calm week with the usual.

StarkQ 5 = New tot 111
LB 5 = New tot 102
PS 10 = New tot 14

11th week hour account
Because I don’t recall much being focused on something else for the moment

StarkQ 5 = New tot 116
LB 5 = New tot 107
PS 10 = New tot 24

1 Like

12th week recap :

I tend to dream a lot about interacting with girls, but it tend to be them going at me and touching me to get my attentions etc…

I won’t be able to have much more interaction IRL with them as I’m in a period of studying.

Still the dreams are sweet ! And the self-confidence through the roof !

StarkQ 5 = New tot 121
LB 5 = New tot 112
PS 15 = New tot 39

In some times I might stop using the StarkQ sub because I feel counfortable in the area the subs work, I don’t know when but you’ll know it by then.
I feel like the sub made it easier for me to improvise in situation where I need to show the way to others or simply being in front of public, quite cool !

1 Like

13th week recap :

I have dreams everyday that are directly in correlation with the subs wich wasn’t always a garantee with the previous QV1 version of them, it also could be because I’m getting used to the Subclub mark of fabric after those 3month but I mostly think that it’s just because as soon as I switched over QV2 I had a few nights before being able to remember once again my dreams and then after 1 week or a bit more, I have really big elements directly from the subs appearing in those dreams.

All of that is quite awesome, like for real I never had that before with any other subs from other site. I can affirm once more than subclub has won over my trust and then, now, my poor wallet.

A big dream of mine is to Astral travel, I’ve been trying so hard for the past 6 month but only was able to have a few OBE by accidents…

So I did not expect to ditch so fast StarkQ but I really wanna make progress in that field(I think 4 subs at the same time is too much so as said I’ll ditch it at least for now and reduce a bit primal seduction to 2 loops a day to let a bit my brain breath with the soon new to listen astral travel sub), and yes I’m meditating hours everyday with specific work related to astral travel but I seem to lack something somewhere… So as soon as I’ll have transfered a few bucks, you’re mine Astral Travel X & Remote viewing X !!!

I’m not even exagerating if I say to you that I’ll cry if it work under three months, I’ve been really doing my best out there and that sub will do the difference I’m sure of it.
And yes I’ll cry because of all that I had to go through to finnally get that experience.
And no I won’t only rest on the sub and will pursue my ever lasting efforts.

Courage me ! :triumph:

StarkQ 5 = New tot 126
LB 5 = New tot 117
PS 15 = New tot 54

1 Like

I’m reading your post and would you please clarifying something?

Are you crying or having headaches or any other uncomfortable symptoms?

Oh nononono !
Just a big misunderstanding, I meant that I accumulated a lot of tension through my work to Astral Project, because I’m unable to project by my own very will, and those months of exercices and practices have worned out a bit certain part of my mental.

So if I can project under three month with the help of the sub I’ll be crying, but not because of symptoms or whatnot, just because of the huge relief it’ll be on this journey of mine.

I hope I’ve made my train of thoughs clearer ! :sweat_smile:

Thank you for clarifying.

14th week recap :
This week I introduced the Astral Projection X sub, for the first three days, at night I had those things were you get like a huge shock because you fall asleep too fast, but it was a bit gentler than that, it happenned quite a few times every night for those three days. Then through the week I felt like as I fall asleep, I project into my dream, but it isn’t a lucid dream, I just feel more easily that I’m going through awake to dream like a sweet transition.
But as I said, in the process I loose too much lucidity to make anything from it.

Apart from that the other two sub seems to work well togethers because wherever I go I am surounded by girls I tend to be attracted to.
And a few of them seems to try to get my attention wich is always a nice rub on the ego.

StarkQ = 126
LB 5 = New tot 122
PS 5 = New tot 59
APx 10 = New tot 10

1 Like

I’m curious how one should listen to Astral Projection X sub :

Listen it whenever I want ?
Listen it a few hours before attempt ?
Listening while trying to project ?

So far I did it a few hours ago before attempting to project
(And yeah I listen it 5 day out of 7 like other sub)
What was your scheme of listening people who had success with it ?

Edit : also I start to hear some kling type of sound in a certain patern of rythm in this sub. I haven’t had that with any other sub, I don’t know if I’m supposed to hear those little metal tapping sound, and no I’m only listening it to 20 out of 100 volume, and often way lower than that.

Please submit a support ticket.

Oh ok !
No prob

And done !

15th week recap :
I might have projected counsciously but it was quite messy, my vision was foggy as hell, I felt like every move I tried to do was too amplified and I ended up my head downward, and it only lasted a few sec before I got back into my body.

So in resume it felt like I was just dreaming in day time but with lucidity.
But I’ll call that immense progress.

For the rest of the other two sub, my confidence is over the top, every week I get more and more confident and explose my record (at least I feel like)
All thought about sexuality are more peacefull, and I like it that way, it’ll probably help me get to the subject undisturbed by what I’ll say with self-insurance in what I want.

StarkQ = 126
LB 5 = New tot 127
PS 10 = New tot 69
APx 10 = New tot 20

16th week recap :
Ok ok ok ok that was extreme, long story short I think I projected into a lower type of astral realm before falling asleep, and I had the most realistic experience that I could’ve had, I probably also had what people call astral whiplash or if not, I dunno.
When I “woke up” (because I just felt like I ended up in my room more like moovin in my body than actually waking up) I felt like my life is literaly a mystic joke, because it didn’t felt more real than what happened.
So for a good 6 hours I was in crisis mode, I probably did not come back as I’ve should’ve because I never felt this ungrouded in my life, so I won’t listen to sub today nor meditate more than a max of 5-15 min because I have to take care of myself (grounding) if I want to persevere in that road.

In my future planning of listening, I’ll listen to the sub 2-3 loops a week at max (for any subs probably) I wan’t to ease me back in slowly and not like what happened to me tonight.

I’ll take especially 3 rest days also.

For the others subs well I definitly can feel that I’ve changed, because I feel at ease with being more sexual and expose the love I have to other people, it’s hard to describe my new inner mecanism but for those who had life changing experience by sticking to the subs you probably know what I mean.

Also Love Bomb make people more easy going with me, I just got showered with little gifts recently by unknown people, and it was really cool, It feels so good.

I’ll keep pushing, just more gently from now on LOL
For those who are curious about my goal with astral projection X, it’s more to be able to do it in day time and also more on the OBE side of projection. My final goal with it is to be able to project in a singular exhalation of breath.
I don’t know when I’ll be able to but I won’t stop until then, it may take a year or more I don’t care.

StarkQ = 126
LB 4 = New tot 131
PS 4 = New tot 73
APx 8 = New tot 28

17th week recap :

I think I’m slowly but surely starting to show some signs of conscious projection, it’s still quite low level projections or show of some bits of it and it happens only when I’m sleeping/dreaming but it’s a start.
I’ve tried once last week in the regiment of loops I did like last week to try and have the grandiose vivid experience I had but it didn’t happened again, so I’ll dial back a bit on the number of loop with a max of 2 per day similarly to what I’ve previously mentioned in my last post.

Sexual drive is at an all time high and soon going to actually serve me as I’m getting close to the end of my pseudo vow of no sexual interaction (and especially not with myself, those one are still a big no no) for this year.

So I’m really curious how future partners will react to this energy I’ve been able to control with quite some success and how I could play with it in my interactions.
Those next 6 month going to be heavy in oogy boogy vibe :sunglasses:

For you to get a grasps of how high are my energies level currently now :
I don’t sleep one day out of 3 :joy:
Sleep ? what is that even if I try well I’ll only be trying and denied the ability to sleep, even if I try everything possible (I don’t want to take exogenous substance to sleep so not really everything) to sleep for 8-10 hours at worst I might dooze slightly for 1-3 hours and time pass faster
I’d sleep a bit longer than I’d usually do on the second day as side effect but only a few hours more not like the whole clock turn, it would be 9-10-11 hours
Third day ? classic 6-8 hours of sleep and back on cycle :joy:

I’d be glad to return to a more normal sleep schedule by just letting all this energy that has built up out.
Even if I feel like energized and normal after +24H of activity it’s probably not a good thing in the long run or is it ? I knew that natural sleep schedule are a bit weirder than the classic 6-8h of sleep everyone is used to but I think mine right now is even further down the road and point blank not good.

StarkQ = 126 Listened for Approx 3 months
LB 5 = New tot 136
PS 5 = New tot 78
APx 10 = New tot 38

1 Like

18th week recap :

Easier time to focus and entering/staying in trance.
Also as a side effect my dreams tend to be more realistic and I have an easier time having lucid dream like out of the blue, I’m dropped into the dream then after a bit of time I’m like : (what the fuck it’s not normal, “ah duh I’m dreaming stupid head”, but the realisation is so hard, not in term of excitation but of sheer “oh…yeah that’s definitly a dream”), that everything black out and I end up falling into the void until I’m back to my body laying down in my bed, All of that because I become too conscious like IRL and I think it just raise my mind frecquency too high to stay in a dream.

Else it’s pretty much the same

LB 2 = New tot 138
PS 3 = New tot 81
APx 10 = New tot 48

As I’m getting close to get my very own custom, I think the time for a washout will soon come, as I want my brain to be fully operational for the new stuff incoming, after that I’ll probably do two things :

1. Reduce drasticaly the listen of LB and PS to only 1 loop each a week to keep the benefit and a slight touch of perfection in each sub, I don’t know yet for how long I may do that type of listening.

2. When I’ll start my new listening schedule it really won’t be anymore about leadership with a second focus of pure love, so a new journal more appropriate will see the day in coherence to my two new major sub for quite certainly a long long time.

ItsSymphonie is out

1 Like

19 th week recap :

I don’t know if it’s from the Astral projection sub or from another part of my work toward that goal but damn…
Tonight I just wasn’t able to sleep, everytime I got close to dooze off I got like a huge shock in my sternum area, making my whole body “jump”, the more I tried the harder & bigger was the shock. I think I just slept something like less than 30 min just from sheer fatigue & exhaustion.

And no it’s not a medical condition I end up checking already because it was quite freaky after multiples “shock” (I cheked at the hospital I got a few test going on and I’m A-OK)

For the rest I don’t really know how the subs are going, anyway I’m going to start my washout, 1-2 weeks and meanwhile I’ll get my new custom and I think I might stop using the other two sub for a while.

LB 2 = New tot 140
PS 3 = New tot 84
APx 10 = New tot 58

As it’s been a bit less than 5 month of sub, I’m hesitating to do only 1 week of washout to capitalize on the potential effect I’m starting to get for astral projection ? But at the same time isn’t it best to do a full 2 weeks, or maybe one week washout then the second week only a few loops of AP and nothing else ???

1 Like