Journal: Emperor/Rebirth

Man Im with you, when I was in Regeneration many times I got desires to switch subs and/or add more, even to stop doing it for good.
I made a promise to myself to listen to it at least for a month, before making a decision to change, At some point I was using Limitless but droped it cause its included in Regen, I added elixir cause its a supercharger that helps Regeneration, but droped it after a while. I gave Regeneration at least 10 hours a day for 49 days.
Keep up the good work… focus on your goal… and you will get results that are even better than you expect

4 Likes

I’m looking around trying to find decent bone conduction “headphones” that I could do ultrasonic on with low enough volume levels (Not sure how I’d safely measure with bone conduction though).

Wanna do that so I can listen way longer without worrying about the wife turning into a Wealthy Sex-Having Alpha Male mindset.

I was initially going to get subs that she could benefit from along with me, but the idea of them scares her, and I’m not one to push stuff on her like this. I think if I could get to 24/7 exposure I could speed up my results a LOT faster.

Having said all I said earlier about not reading tons of journals, I found myself checking out “The Rise of the Sexy Alchemist” after you closed out the Regen one :smiley:

2 Likes

You are welcome @Palpatine, thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

It doesn’t bother me personally. It’s quite unusual which makes it interesting.

Yes, stick to Emperor + Rebirth for at least 3 months really for maximum Kaizen cumulative compound results and to build a strong foundation, then at that time, if you choose to change your playlist, it will come from a place of real choice rather than compulsively running away when your subconscious feels “oh shit, this time it’s for real!”

6 Likes

I agree with @AMASH!
My girlfriend was reluctant/scared about subs too, until she saw obvious results in me, then she changed her opinion. I asked about important goals she has and told her asension for woman deals with that, but before I gave that sub to her I said, use Regen with me cause you know it works, she nows blames anything good that happens to the subs. I guess your wife will change her mind as she sees results. Sex Mastery has my girlfriend loving subs :joy:

As for your Journal, do it as you will man, in the way that comes naturally and unique to you. I’ll be happily reading it

4 Likes

I found your explanations about dreams and lucid dreams pretty interesting and your thoughts on how to do things as well.
Especially since I am becoming a lucid dreamer too, it was interesting to read someone talk about it from your unique perspective.

5 Likes

Day 3 Part 1 bonus. Something I guess I’ve noticed but it just really registered is I feel dehydrated more.

I haven’t drank as much water/tea today as usual, but I have also read that the subs ramp up need for water intake due to increased brain activity.

I just drank 16oz of water in about 10 seconds…which is fast for me. Guess i better get caught up!

The dry/dehydrated feeling is more pronounced than usual when I get up in the mornings. I would drink more water before bed but afraid I’ll wake up too early having to pee!

2 Likes

Hey @Palpatine, could you please explain what the Law means, and what the Promise means?

It will help you put them in your own words, so understand them deeper, and might get others curious about them. You guys talk about them without defining anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bad. “The Law” is the Law of Assumption as taught by Neville Goddard. “The Promise” is (according to Neville and others) fully realizing the truth of who you are. I honestly haven’t dived into the Promise stuff because the best I could wrap my head around it is that I think the Promise is probably when you manifest enough (Neville style manifestation) that it becomes automatic/habitual.

I could be wrong about that, but Neville has lectures talking about it where he describes it in weird metaphors (stuff like how the Promise is “Being born of the skull”) and stuff.

I just see it being the manifestation taken to the level of Conscious Competence that then becomes fully Unconscious Competence since you’ll manifest without having to put effort into it like in the beginning.

3 Likes

Thank you. It makes sense now :slight_smile:

How do you feel inside, in your core, when listening to Emperor? Do you start to feel some internal shifts happening that are not usual for you?

2 Likes

Other than the above realizations, not so much yet. I have a feeling of optimism/faith that this will work. Because I NEED it to work…I’m ready to take control over my life.

I guess one thing that just happened is worth noting. I have been playing “Adventure Capitalist” on and off for the past 6-7 years. It was running on one of the other computers in my office here. It’s an idle clicker game. I felt compelled to turn the thing off. It’s a huge time suck (or CAN be).

That’s probably my Kaizen step for the day, turning that game off.

1 Like

Great!

And realize that the more you notice little changes and celebrate them, the less you’d resist bigger changes.

So every small things counts :wink:

3 Likes

The Promise (as explained by Neville) is a direct experience that you are God, as described in the Bible. According to Neville’s interpretation of scripture, all the characters in the Bible are states of consciousness, not people. In particular, the line from Abraham to David (and then to Jesus) describes a series of spiritual states you pass through as you develop. Neville talked about it as a series of visions he experienced, all described in the Bible, occurring in 1260 days (3 and a half years by the biblical definition), culminating in David calling him Father. In the Bible, David is the son of God, therefore if David calls you Father you are the God described in scripture. The Promise is the reason the Law works. Neville said he was “called” to preach in a vision in 1929, and he experienced the first part of the Promise in 1959; identical to the 30 years described as the age of Jesus when he started to teach. Virtually all of his audio lectures are after he had experienced the full Promise, except the old LP’s like “A Mystical Experience”, “How to Use Your Imagination” and “Mental Diets”.

Also, the “born out of the skull” thing is related to the Kundalini. He also references a firey serpent, the classic description of the Kundalini rising.

4 Likes

I think it was part of the bible as well, at least I remember Neville talking about Jesus being burried and revived in Golgatha, which means skull and therefore the experience of being born out of the skull.

3 Likes

Day 4 (Part 1)

last night, I put on a repeat loop of Rebirth so it was going to play all night as I slept. bummer is I forgot to actually start it until about 4-5 hours before I was set to wake up. woke up at whatever time that was and put it on.

Had dreams but can’t really remember them, bits and pieces keep coming back to me when I’m in a situation (taking customer calls) where I can’t write them down.

Got Emperor on loop here in the office today.
I’m dropping the Rebirth SM and just using the version that’s built into Emperor.
I know the SM is able to intensify the reframing and stuff, but I want to get up to 250 hours of Emperor as quickly as I can so I can assess from there.

I’m feeling pissed off about my job…but that’s mainly due to the fact that I had a 2-hour block of time to watch our company’s recent keynote taken away. (I work for a certain fruit-themed tech company :wink: )

Got it taken away “So we can support our customers better with the new launch”…and that keynote is one thing customers expect us to have watched by now. I’m always weeks late getting time to see it anyway, and now it’ll be next month before I’m given time to see it. 2 months after the fact.

I can’t ascribe and changes or noticeable differences today to subs.

More to come later.

5 Likes

I really look forward to read more of this because Im curious how others experience the process

2 Likes

That’s awesome! How many hours are you already up to with Emperor?

In my experience, and since you’re new to Emperor, I think 300 hours or a bit more is a more realistic target to expect changes. Most people who you have seen here mention the 250 hours mark, it wasn’t their very first sub.

It takes time for you to pop your Emperor cherry and unlock the hidden treasures within it :smiley:

3 Likes

24 or 25 maybe. Rough estimate. I didn’t start really tracking it the first day or 2. 10 a day for a month seems reasonable and should be easy to track.

Once I get 300 with Emperor, would there be any solid benefit of then doing the same with Rebirth by itself? 300 hours of just solid exposure to Rebirth? I know it’s “just” a stacking module and all.

Just thinking maybe that by itself could supercharge results for me even more when the time comes.

2 Likes

Another question while I’m at it. With Rebirth, is it enough to just listen passively? Or would it benefit me more to think about things that bother me currently while listening…to help “aim” at whatever the underlying traumas may be for that particular issue?

2 Likes

From your questions, I sense there is an underlying desire for healing and to uncover what is blocking you and let go of it.

For that, the optimal Playlist as I see it would be: 2x Regeneration 1x Rebirth.

Think deep and hard about this. Are you okay with what Emperor is doing for you right now? Or is a deeper voice and knowing inside you letting you know that healing is necessary, so Regeneration would be the way forward?

Again, contemplate to make sure this is not running from the changes Emperor is creating.

I am a firm believer in healing first before reprogramming. But only when done for the right reasons. Not to run away from the pain of Emperor just before a breakthrough. Only you can know which case it is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When I ran Emperor, I found running 1 loop of Rebirth right as I fell asleep and 1 loop already running at the time I’d wake up got rid of almost all the reconciliation from running Emperor the rest of the night. Emperor WILL bring up your traumas, especially if they’re something you encounter on a daily basis.

If you really want to heal in general, follow AMASH’s recommended stack, it’ll be much more effective than just running Rebirth.

5 Likes