JCast Dragon Reborn Stage 1

Now that’s some real coincidence that I was considering the same thing. Felt that any other title might just change the direction of Dragon Reborn but The Executive could help me to take more action. Will think on it some more before I decide

1 Like

The executive + the commander that my combo to take action and get thing done for good.

1 Like

Day 9 Stage 1 - It feels a bit weird that it’s only been nine days so far. Somehow it seems almost twice that. I actually slept really well last night. Possibly for the first time in a while. The sub and growth are now starting to impact my dreams as I have found myself during my dreams doing the right thing. Not that I never did before but because of my immaturity I wouldn’t always take into consideration how my behavior , actions, and choices impacted others.

4 Likes

The Ultima titles don’t seem to affect me at all.

Granted, I have not made a proper effort to use them. Just tried The Executive once or twice.

Might have something to do with the sensitiviness. Maybe I have to brute force the ultima effects through my thick skull first :smiley:

Yes it is. And suprisingly easy to come by too.

I was talking with my parents in car a few weeks back when we were going to visit some relatives.

My mom told me that it’s weird how just a little while ago (last year) 20€ was a lot of money. Now 1k € doesn’t feel like much. They retired this summer, but they got a raise from the family business AND receive their pension now.

Got themselves a car worth 85k just this summer. They pay for it, but they can still save a couple of thousand € every month.

This is something I’m immensely proud of… I made the business grow and now they can finally enjoy the fruits of their labor. They’ve been working their asses off for decades.

8 Likes

Was originally having this experience

Then…

2 Likes

I have run either three or four loops of Stage 1 today. I lost count . Dealing with some anxiety and stomach issues at the moment. Probably only doing two loops a day going forward. I remember reading something @SaintSovereign said about reducing the number of loops. I haven’t taken any time off either since I started Dragon Reborn although I know it’s heavily advised. Part of me feels it’s going to undo the work put in
I haven’t run Elixir at all the last few days. I’m not sure if that matters at all

1 Like

Running a loop of The Executive. I have a bunch of things to do this morning that I would honestly rather not but here it is so…

2 Likes

James you will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes and be reborn into the the man you choose to be. The dragon within you is fighting to come out !

5 Likes

2 Likes

Ran two loops of stage one today along with the loop of Executive I ran this morning. Today went way better than I thought it would. Something I noticed. I’m not sure if I can put it down to Dragon Reborn but I wasn’t really hungry today. I’ve cut back on how much I eat without really trying.

7 Likes

Did you take any day off?

James what you have shared is truely profound as buddhism tells us not too become attached to anything. I believe you use to feel the need to eat when it was not necessary. Yet now your unconscious is refusing to fall into this emotional trap of eating without a reason. Welldone on your journey so far we are all proud of you.

2 Likes

Thank you @TheBoxingScientist

1 Like

A bit ago I was reflecting on how my thinking changed when I ran Beyond Limitless Ultima and how it continues to change the longer I run Dragon Reborn. I now feel a lot of my criticism of others and poking holes in people’s logic or what I felt or feel are unhelpful things to believe in. In the past I unfortunately allowed myself to fall into " magical thinking " . Somehow believing and thinking that something or some external force from who the fuck knows where would help me fix my life. Obviously not realizing how my immaturity, beliefs , and behaviors were at the core and source of all my problems.

5 Likes

Are you talking about personal responsibility? Care to elaborate how your thinking has changed a bit more?

1 Like

Responsibly and accountability. Stopping and thinking before I respond to something. Not giving into impulsivity . Delaying gratification.

7 Likes

Day 12 Stage 1 - Running one loop. May run one or two more this afternoon.

1 Like

Day 13 Stage 1 - I have run at least five loops today so far. I just remembered I have a decent pair of bluetooth headphones so after I charge them I’m going to run a loop on those . I am not sure but they are probably the best quality headphones I own.

2 Likes

Do you care about the total number of hours per stage or you just follow the flow and your guts?

1 Like