JCast Dragon Reborn Stage 1

Are you talking about personal responsibility? Care to elaborate how your thinking has changed a bit more?

1 Like

Responsibly and accountability. Stopping and thinking before I respond to something. Not giving into impulsivity . Delaying gratification.

7 Likes

Day 12 Stage 1 - Running one loop. May run one or two more this afternoon.

1 Like

Day 13 Stage 1 - I have run at least five loops today so far. I just remembered I have a decent pair of bluetooth headphones so after I charge them I’m going to run a loop on those . I am not sure but they are probably the best quality headphones I own.

2 Likes

Do you care about the total number of hours per stage or you just follow the flow and your guts?

1 Like

I don’t really care. More what I’m in the mood for. I’ve felt all day that lots of loops was and is necessary

1 Like

Using the Bluetooth headphones now. Going to run at least one loop and maybe a loop of Elixir. I don’t recall if I’ve run Elixir with these headphones.

That’s the real attitude of a dragon. Do what you feel/think/sense is best for you. I do the same.

1 Like

Elixir is the best feel-good sub I’ve ever used.

1 Like

I ran quite a few loops of Dragon Reborn St 1 yesterday. Not going to do very many today but I am definitely running Elixir later

Day 14 -Currently running the first loop of Stage one for the day. I will probably run one more at some point then run Elixir before bed

Day 15 - A loop of Stage one I was running earlier got interrupted so I decided to just start it over.

Day 16 Stage 1 - Feel good this morning. Woke up a bit anxious but it’s gone now .

2 Likes

About half way through my first loop of the day. Not running anything other than Dragon Reborn.

Day 17 Stage 1 - I ran only two loops yesterday. Feeling good so far today. No real anxiety. Waiting to get a few things done but that’s about it

1 Like

Running my first loop of the day right now. I ran two loops total yesterday. I will probably run more than that today

Edited the title of the journal to reflect that I am running Dragon Reborn and nothing else. Each stage by itself.

1 Like

I just noticed I have almost zero fear or worry about missing out on something. That if I have the time and opportunity to run another loop of Dragon Reborn I am going to do that instead of going online or watching TV

3 Likes

Running my 4th loop of the day while I read. Fell asleep while listening to the last loop so got a short nap in and I feel a bit groggy

2 Likes

If I remember right, you will be doing each stage for 3 months (90 days) each?