JCast Dragon Reborn Whatever

I wouldn’t do that. That would likely scramble your brain. Besides it’s redundant, you could just do stage four.
I do think that The Dragon is best run one stage at a time.

You are running each stage solo for six months?

I am nearly two months into ST4, but only the first three weeks were solo. Trying to decide how long to keep running it as I’d like to do Renaissance Man, but I do not want to stack more than two titles + Ultimas.

1 Like

You are correct.

2 Likes

Will you run the Ultima, too? I have been running DR Ultima and Paragon, though pretty irregularly. Maybe two or three times a week for each

Are you sticking to Saint’s recommendations?

1 Like

Two loops five days a week and weekends off. So yeah

1 Like

This might be a crazy idea, but how would it be to listen to st4 for one day/week and the the other days according to your current plan?

First day back with Dragon Reborn. Two loops each on weekdays with weekends off. A big thing for me at the moment is when I observe toxic or self sabotaging behavior in someone else I ask myself if I do that or something similar?

3 Likes

I’m ok with taking my time with each stage. Looking back on how far I have come with just running stage one over the last several months I am incredibly curious to see how being patient with the remaining stages plays out.
I feel like I have matured quite a bit mentally and emotionally but there is still a lot of work to be done .

7 Likes

I have alot of respect for JCAST for taking the DR journey as its not easy.

He will arise a man of steel !!! bullets and bracelets

2 Likes

From what I understand, JCAST already are a man of metal.
Hmmm a heavy metal dragon, that’s would be something to look forward to.
…but yes, respect.

5 Likes

Ran two loops of Dragon Reborn St 1 . Done for the day. Feels like enough. I’m not going to run any ultimas at this time. Just keep it minimalist

I did the math and my last day technically for stage one will be Friday September 24th as I stated previously I am running this stage for 90 days

3 Likes

I’ve been doing the same for two weeks and it seems to work great so far. No recon, no stonewalling, no overload. The only things are lots of dreams and some of them are really vivid. But no more waking up feeling groggy although I notice from time to time that my cognitive functions are not working optimally… I mean quite far from it. The other thing is that feel of heavy processing in the back of my head but I actually got used to it some time ago.

3 Likes

Probably my biggest reason for running Dragon Reborn the way I am in terms of time for each stage is because I not only want to build the proper foundation but I don’t want and doubt or trepidation at all.

1 Like

@James please stick through the end this time! At one point you were quite ahead of me and now the tables have turned.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser I will for sure

YES! This is the best way to approach other people’s behavior. We won’t be so reactive and we improve at the same time. Well done, bro!

5 Likes

Thank you. It has to be this way. It’s either that or lose my mind over something anyone does or says and that’s just a gigantic waste of time and energy

7 Likes

Perhaps he will become the man of diamond !!.

A man who will walk the immortal path to reach his destiny !.

1 Like