JCast Dragon Reborn Stage 1

I have no idea how many loops I run daily… Usually start around 4pm and it’s still running when I wake up.

This method seems to work for me.

1 Like

I may start playing it while I sleep as well. Really push the number of loops and lay down the gauntlet to @Sub.Zero

@Hoppa Do what works for you

1 Like

Has anyone ever looked at something they were into or enjoyed in the past and then reflected back on it and realized what a gigantic waste of time and sometimes money it was? It feels like I’m hitting a lot of those insights or " aha" moments lately.

5 Likes

Updated Journal name to something more minimalistic

2 Likes

Yes. Some commonly used mental escapes are glaringly obvious now–and I find no peace trying to rely upon them. I see this almost daily. Thanks for mentioning this.

I’ve got to go do laundry in town, and old hideouts I’m aware of constantly. It’s weird how all my old comfort zones were fantasies created by me. Learning now what it feels like not using them full-time.

1 Like

@James it’s awesome to see how much you are changing in such a short period of time!

Thanks for the wishes! Consider stacking for it may yield a result you may like a lot!

DR + Man For Himself = ?
DR + Khan+IC+PCC custom = ?

2 Likes

So we are only three playing it much more loops than the others. @James and I are getting excellent results, I feel very powerful but in a natural way, as if it was my own energy, not an energy generated by the sub. How about your results, mate?

1 Like

I think I’m not that “sensitive” to these subs.

But I know for a fact that they work for me. I’ve run the full EoG and EmpQ test like this.

Earlier today I was irritable and more emotional than usually. This was the first time it happened on DR. I’ve been running it like this since the release.

I also get vivid dreams and sleep pretty deeply when I run them.

“Feels” like it’s working the same way as the other titles. Can’t describe it any better

3 Likes

Day 21 Stage 1 - Woke up feeling a bit anxious today but I know why. I often feel this way when I want to get something done that’s on a bit of a timeline. Unfortunately I may have to wait until early this afternoon but it will get done. Just another example of why I am pushing myself to be as self reliant as possible. I’m getting to a point where I dislike putting things off unless there is absolutely no other option. I don’t see the reason for wasting time.
Running one loop right now and I should be able to get quite a few more loops in today.

I was reading the sales page for Dragon Reborn and I am beginning to think that although I feel like a different person now I can see how that will be magnified exponentially once I have been running Stage Two for a while. I have a lot of deep things that need to be purged and healed. For that reason as I have stated before I don’t feel it’s realistic to make any concrete plans for the future because running Dragon Reborn at 90 days for each stage will obviously be life altering.

2 Likes

It’s really weird because in the past I would make excuses for why I couldn’t run a program or didn’t have time and now with Dragon Reborn I am making that the priority to the point that I at times find myself not wanting to do anything else or will purposely avoid getting sucked into anything that may possibly be a distraction or time wasting

2 Likes

Updated the Journal name yet again. I have decided to run Stages one and two together until May 15th 2021. At that point I will drop Stage one and add Stage three and run that for 90 days then either continue or adjust accordingly.
That said today is Day 21 for Stage one and Day one for Stage Two

2 Likes

If you are kind enough to share your experience after a loop of Dragon Blood, that would be highly appreciated because it is the Stage I’m most interested in.

2 Likes

I sure will. I’m not expecting anything right away maybe tomorrow or the next day but I will post anything I notice

1 Like

Running a loop of Stage 2 currently.

1 Like

Nice well you have a goal to work toward worth DR, which stage do you think will best help with this goal?

1 Like

@NinjaFox What goal would that be?

The goal of cultivating a healthy indifference mindset

1 Like

@NinjaFox Probably every stage will build on the others. I feel with the mental and emotional maturity I gain I will also become more self aware which will lend itself to what situations require detachment

1 Like

Definitely alright well keep it up you already starting stage 2, i want to see how the ultima will work, only time will tell

1 Like