JCast Dragon Reborn Stage 1

Isn’t it awesome having a brain that decides for itself what you’re going to focus on?

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Specially when it’s a stubborn angsty rebellious teenager kind of mind like mine.

Great. Just great

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

For what ever it is worth on the quest for the loop amounts
after much testing my experience is that running extra loops
adds recon in a certain way but also cuts recon from bloom.
It adds physical symptom-tiredness head pressure symptoms to up loops, but
lessens emotional recon. Then when given the time to process that emotional recon will come out eventually.

1 Like

I cannot refer to that since I’ve got recon only twice, when I stacked too much stuff (Aura, StarkT, HoM and CommanderU - 6 loops in total) and when I ran 3 loops of StarkT every other day. Now I can run 19 loops and I get no recon nor do I get tired.

This was more for @James

You seem pretty solid with your sense of what works for you.

isn’t recon not resistance or negative symptoms, its the reconciling of new programming with what is.
It’s a term that’s come to reflect ‘challenging/negative’ symptoms but doesn’t necessarily have to be.
Sometimes its literally the effect of the sub

that’s not recon?

3 Likes

I don’t consider it recon since it doesn’t affect me in any negative way, at least that vulnerability. That moodiness was temporary (two days only) it might have been caused by an argument I had with my gf and my usual thought of cutting off from people who “hurt me” (she didn’t but the thinking pattern seems to have repeated itself). It looks much better now but it’s still there.

Of course, I’ve been heading that way for over one month and got excellent results on DR St1, in my post I wanted to point out how different St2 from St1 is.

1 Like

I think I just have to cool down since I’m starting to feel as if I was preaching my approach to using SC subs. :sunglasses: Thanks for your questions.

2 Likes

@Azriel one way to counter the recon is to run the subs close to sleep. That way, most of the heavy lifting will happen during sleep and in dreams.

2 Likes

haha, nice self catch :slight_smile:
It’s great if your happy and settled in what works for you and I’m happy to always hear you share about it …and what works for one person may not for another-especially in your case!:joy: 19 loops might kill some people lol

1 Like

thank’s, I don’t get recon in any way except one these days
and its tension and pressure in one side of my face lol. I do 4-6 loops a day.
If it weren’t for that I’d keep pushing to 8-10. I used to get tired and negative effects.
Now every loop a run makes things better and better. Except the physical symptoms get worse.
What a trade off! This won’t last forever I’m sure.

Oh and I may get subtle recon I don’t recognize as recon but I couldn’t comment on that currently

I just got overexcited about my idea of enough which could replace that whole debate on how many loops, how many hours, how many days. Anyways, maybe it’s all just about your guts ultimately. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Even when tired, I’m not irritated or angry. More like non-reactive. Don’t know if that’s the correct word for this case.

1 Like

Nope…
All im saying is that its difficult to assess healing subliminals as compared to alpha subliminals.
They do work 100%.

4 Likes

Day 37 Stage One- …

1 Like

About to run my first loop of the day. I noticed in the new instruction manual that it is recommended to run between two and six loops five days a week then two days off. Yesterday I ran a total of four and I feel good today. A bit bored but that could easily be my ADHD brain more than anything else. Not agitated or irritable thankfully.

2 Likes

Not new info :slight_smile: How many loops can you do without feeling overwhelmed (for DR)?

1 Like

No less than three a day and I’m not sure yet what the upper limit is

I just posted this in another thread

The even weirder thing that I just realized is that I feel that I sabotage myself a lot because I’m scared or afraid of doing better than others and alienating them. Why I have no idea.
I think some of it has to do with drawing attention to myself because I would rather be left alone
It’s as if Dragon Reborn is showing or revealing to me issues or blocks that I have that I wasn’t aware of

1 Like