JCast Dragon Reborn Stage 1

They didn’t seem to work at least not for me. I have not tried it with subliminals

I wonder why that is. Don’t work for me either.

But I’ve seen enough of testimonials that I believe it might be worth testing for those people who can make it work.

1 Like

@Hoppa It could easily be more an issue with me than anything else. I found it insulting to my intelligence which oddly enough is how I feel about most self help at this point. It’s all feel good shit with no practical or pragmatic purpose

1 Like

Might well be. Then again I’ve come to the point where the only thing I know for sure is that I don’t know shit.

2 Likes

At least you’re honest

I doubt you will see or feel anything on healing subs…

I actually have 100% confidence that these work for me. Eog, Emperor and DR.

2 Likes

I have pretty much given up on trying to figure anything out until I am close to completing Dragon Reborn. I think a lot of what I feel right now is a combination of existentialism, boredom, frustration, and regret. More existentialism than anything else

1 Like

Are you saying they don’t work?

@pacman

I’ve seen enough proof of subliminals working on myself.

It’s the other stuff that I can’t get to work. Hypnosis, all kinds of releasing techniques etc.

But I believe those might work. I just have some mental blocks at the moment so they don’t work for me.

OR maybe they don’t. There just isn’t any way for me to know for sure.

2 Likes

Weirdly enough I’ve gotten past regret. I used to feel that a lot. Oh how much I could have achieved already if I just did this or that.

Now I just don’t care anymore. Why live in the past? So I started changing what I can change, the now and the future. Although I still feel lazy most of the time and can’t get enough done.

But I’m working on that too.

1 Like

I will get there and I agree there’s no point with living in the past. I think that’s where the frustration comes in. It’s more of a roller coaster. One day I couldn’t give a fuck and the next day I’m reflecting on something I did that I wish I hadn’t. It’s such a ginormous waste of time.

1 Like

@Hoppa Are you a metal fan at all? I have mentioned how I’m a metalhead and some of my favorite bands are Finnish. Children of Bodom , Insomnium , Korpiklaani , obviously Lordi , Swallow the Sun , and others

1 Like

My favorite Finnish band is probably Beherit. Pure black metal

Kinda mandatory here :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it, as long as it’s not too much screaming and shouting. Although that goes too, if needed.

I don’t listen that much to music. When I do, I tend to listen to rock in Finnish language. Kotiteollisuus, Timo Rautiainen, Mokoma, Stamina.

1 Like

I actually like Nightwish too, just not the so called radio hits. The stuff they play on their concerts.

1 Like

Just under half way through my first loop. I’m going to take a break and run the other loop later this afternoon or this evening.

@James Have you heard this one before?

1 Like

@Hoppa great stuff. I’ve seen a few of their videos

1 Like