Jayvee - The Wayfinder

Hey man. Do you do any particular meditations? And how do you decide which meditation to do?

That’s very good to hear. I wanna use Joe Dispenza meditations to find my purpose. Or at least give me an idea of what topics to write books on lol. Am a bit lost right now in terms of work. But I have listened to YouTube testimonials on the Joe Dispenza channel where people have said that meditations have helped them with money (and health).

1 Like

I go with whatever works best on the specific day or what my current interests are.

I’ll listen to Tuning in to New Potentials if I want to manifest or focus on a specific goal. You could use something like this to focus on writing and getting ideas. (P.S. the Generating Abundance meditation is the exact same thing so don’t waste your money getting it if you already have this one.)

Reconditioning the Body to a New Mind is one that’s main purpose is to feel good in the moment. It encourages being happy for no reason. If you’re feeling down and need a boost this is a good one.

Blessing of the Energy Centers is one that’s for healing I think spiritual and physical. This is the one I’ve been doing lately, seems like a good compliment to Alchemist ST1.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @JayFlex. That was very useful info.

1 Like

I bought a car yesterday. The new job made me realize how much I need a commuter car. My car was using almost a third of a tank each round trip. So I set up an appointment at a dealership.

I go through the whole process, salesman establishes a lot of rapport, takes me for a test drive, and we start negotiating. I start off by telling them exactly what I want.

They did the method where the salesman goes to the manager and comes back with a paper with the proposed deal. I keep saying no to everything they bring me. To combat this the slime ball manager starts coming over to the table himself.

He wanted me to put like $2000 down on top of the two-year-old car I was trading in. I kept saying no. The manager starts lowering the amount by $500 each time he comes to the table. It gets to the point where we hit $500 and he then starts extending the date to pay the down payment.

I keep saying no and the manager is finally like, “Jayvee I don’t understand is it an issue with the money and getting it?” I respond by saying, “no, I have the money, I just don’t want to give you any.” He is taken back by what I said, the salesman is leaning back in his car with his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh, and the manager puts his head down and starts laughing then says well I guess that’s fair.

A couple of minutes later he comes back one more time. This time I say please give me my car keys back I’m going to another dealership. He runs back to his office then comes out saying he will give me exactly what I’ve been asking for.

I hate buying cars but this is what I have to do every time. This time though I was much more firm. The Subliminals helped me keep an incredibly strong frame the entire time. I also still chuckle to myself when I think about my comment to the sleazy manager, seeing him react that way made my day.

8 Likes

Incredible.

[standing ovation]

1 Like

I haven’t updated this journal in a while. I wanted to keep it going since I want my other journal to be purely about fitness stuff.

• I’ve been taking a course on Udemy for copywriting. I don’t know much about freelancing so I’m going to learn about Fiverr and Upwork. I realize my office job has a ton of downtime. I could easily do extra stuff at work, especially on my overnight shift.

• The new position is going well. My bosses all like me. I’ve been told that I’ll be the next Prevention Chief when my boss retires. It’s definitely a good confidence boost.

• Along with the workout program I’ve been doing Tony Robbins - Personal Power II. I’m making some great strides and getting incredibly clear on what I want. I have two more weeks left of the program. My plan is to do Time of Your Life when I’m done with Personal Power to get better with time management.

• This ^^ didn’t work out. I hired a disability lawyer to help me. I initially was going to take the rejection for the disability but then I got the letter explaining why. The letter got me so angry that I called the lawyer on the spot. In a nutshell, the VA basically said, yes we agree you have these conditions and it happened during the military but we don’t want to pay you anything for it. The company has been great so far and they are doing everything they can to help get a positive decision for me. @Palpatine I know you’re a Navy vet. I’m not sure if you have done anything with VA rating stuff, but I’ll keep you posted on how things work out.

• Subliminal wise, I’m going to keep the fitness stuff going in my next 21 days with Emperor Fitness ST2. I’ll be swapping out Spartan and Paragon for R.I.C.H. and Renaissance Man.

2 Likes

I don’t have any service-related disabilities. Not a fan of the VA either. Because I didn’t get hurt or anything, they put me at the bottom of everything. And they don’t always cover stuff they say they will with “civilian” doctors. Which I find out AFTER the fact.

One of the many reasons I’d like to embody pure wealth is to never need to deal with the VA and their bullshit red tape ever again.

2 Likes

@JayFlex Now that ZP custom news is out, I assume you will move back to this journal??

1 Like

I’ll most likely start a new one.

Are you going to upgrade your previous custom to ZP?

1 Like

I just started another 21 day cycle with AM + RM before the custom news came out lol.

There are a couple of main shop titles on my buy radar. Stuff like Mind’s Eye, Stark, maybe Inner Circle ZP. With the custom upgrade from Qv2 to ZP, it is a maybe in April or May along with changing a few parts in the custom.

2 Likes

@JayFlex , @hyperbeam - with the announcement of the soon to be released ZP Customs, am getting that ye olde maketh multiple customs feeling again. Makes me feel youthful and stuff.

Ah! The smell of fresh hype in the air. Rejuvenating.

SaintSovereign must be running a HYPE ZP custom.

4 Likes

Hahaha, you crack me up. I already have three planned. Do I need them, obviously not, will I end up getting them, most likely.

That copywriting custom idea I posted, I’ve already been modifying it. I’ve made a 15 module one and a 20 module one. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I know the more focused the better, but I keep finding modules that would enhance things even further.

2 Likes

This is EXACTLY what I meant!

Welcome to the Q Candy Store lol.

Looking forward to seeing them.

1 Like

@Lion I am currently shopping around with custom modules and doing research. Going to take some time and not rush things.

@JayFlex

There’s a lot of good modules. The more choices, the harder the custom selection process becomes. You get headaches sometimes when trying to decide. (Paradox of choice)

2 Likes

@Lion here are the different builds.

15 Module

Renaissance Man ZP Core
Mogul ZP Core
Ultimate Writer
True Sell
Dragon Tongue
Story Teller
Lifeblood Fable
Sacred Words
Natural Winner
Furious Ascent
Machine Action
The Single Point
Tyrant
DEUS
Carpe Diem Ascended

And

20 Module

Renaissance Man ZP Core
Mogul ZP Core
Ultimate Writer
True Sell
Story Teller
Dragon Tongue
Lifeblood Fable
Sacred Words
Instant Business Tactician
The Way of ROI
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Secret Source
Furious Ascent
Natural Winner
Gloryseeker
Tyrant
Carpe Diem Ascended
Machine Action
The Single Point
DEUS

They are both similar and focused like the 10 module one, but each one has a few extra enhancements.

1 Like

@JayFlex - I really like the 20 module one, man! Has that extra oomph thanks to those extra modules.

But of course, you will know what you need for your requirement.

Reminds me of when I first started Module Shopping on the Q Store too. My eyes filled with wonder and excitement as I read all the module descriptions haha!

2 Likes

I ended up ordering a custom similar to the one I shared with @Lion. After seeing his post in the ZP custom build thread I bought Sultan because I thought it would be a perfect fit.

Here is the final build:

First ZP Custom

Renaissance Man ZP Core
Mogul ZP Core
Ultimate Writer
True Sell
Story Teller
Dragon Tongue
Lifeblood Fable
Sacred Words
Instant Business Tactician
The Way of ROI
Sultan
Secret Source
Furious Ascent
Natural Winner
Gloryseeker
Tyrant
Carpe Diem Ascended
Machine Action
The Single Point
DEUS

Not sure of the name yet, but I’m excited to run this. I’m thinking about running it solo for 21 days or running it with Rebirth.

I’ve had a few more developments since my last post. I finished week 3 of Personal Power II. The last couple of days have been on healing in regards to finance stuff. It truly made a difference in my mindset with money. I’ve come so close to gold but I keep sabotaging my progress. The program helped me identify and work through those issues.

A big thing I’ve put off was my blog I made. It’s sat online with one post for months. I wrote my first post in months yesterday afternoon and it felt natural. The words flowed because I was genuine and didn’t care about the outcome of the post.

I also haven’t marketed my book in months. I’m still making money from it but not the amount I could be if I actually marketed it correctly. I’m sitting on a gold mine that I made myself and I have refused to mine it.

This healing happened over two days with Tony Robbins and you don’t need the program/workbook to do it. @James I know you have been talking about EOG ST1. Listen to EOG and search on YouTube for Personal Power 2 days 17 and 18. Let me know how you feel after that. :wink:

8 Likes

I listened to the first loop of my ZP custom. Incredibly smooth and I had a feeling similar to the reality shift from my initial ZP experience. I was writing in my journal while listening. Words flowed easily and effortlessly. I was in the zone and I could feel the effect of The Single Point immediately.

I wonder how much productivity scripting I’m getting from Mogul and Machine: Action because I plowed through my entire to-do list for the day. All-day long I kept pushing everything off. My procrastination ended as soon as my loop finished.

There was an issue with the initial upload. I got a ZP custom but both the mask and ultrasonic were 1 hour long. I thought, well that looks like recon. I contacted support and they replied in less than 30 minutes and rebuilt the custom for me. I’m assuming it was @SaintSovereign because I messaged him on here as soon as I noticed. I’m incredibly grateful for the customer service I received today.

4 Likes

Immediate results from Single Point & no procrastination after a single ZP custom loop I see. The custom is also maxed out at 20 modules. Good stuff.

3 Likes

Interesting combo. Does Renaissance man help you with writing?