Jayvee - The Wayfinder

Awesome. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like
  • I think Mogul and R.I.C.H. have some kind of cognitive boost built into the script. Today I went and met with the guy who has been purchasing everything for the fire department after the previous logistics officer left. He went over all the different parts of purchasing, keeping the books, and inputting forms for the bank. I didn’t take one note during the entire meeting(an hour and a half). Afterward, I stopped by one of the stations, had lunch, and chatted with the guys. When I got back to my office I played on my phone for a bit then decided to make a sheet detailing everything we went over. Not only did I remember everything from the step-by-step instructions, but I was also able to recall all the even small good-to-know tidbits that the guy told me.

• The bot closed at my target price on the high range which was great. As soon as it hit the target it closed out at a 6.7% gain. I’m still looking for another coin to get into. The bot is my new favorite thing, I still get to research, but it removes the emotional aspect of it. I set it and forget it, if it hits the stop loss, oh well, I’ll figure out where I messed up.

5 Likes

@JayFlex Is this crypto bot a free one or a paid one?

I haven’t looked into bots yet.

Did not know there are bots with trading options.

1 Like

The bots are built into the exchange. Each trade has a fee of 0.05%. The fee is across the board. The bots are all available to use. Here is the YouTube series I watched. I’ve been using the grid bot. I’ll look at the AI’s suggestions then manually enter in something similar to the recommendation and add a stop and target price.

4 Likes
  • I’m working on making the morning routine a habit. I’ve stuck with it for about a week now. I bought a morning journal that comes with a page of prompts and another page to free write.

• The other day after listening to R.I.C.H. and Mogul I had a thought pop into my head to start a fragrance line for men. Initially I laughed it off but then I started doing some research. That research lead to me reserving every book on perfume making and fragrance history available at the library. I even watched a handful of videos. I found a website that offers a kit to get started and has recipes to make fragrances. I ordered the kit and will see how it goes.

• Along with the kit and books I’ve been looking at different options to sell the fragrances. Etsy, Shopify, and even starting an MLM are some of the ideas I’ve been looking at. The MLM would be much easier if I make products for women since most men do not buy fragrances on their own.

• I’ve been reading The Lean Startup by Eric Ries. I’m enjoying the book. I also like the way he talks about starting a business and figuring out things as you move forward. That’s one fear I’ve had with starting a business, I want to plan and know all the possible outcomes before they happen, which I know is impossible. The book is helping me work through that limiting belief.

• Crypto is heading towards a bear market. My last couple of trades with the bots ended up getting stopped out because everything is plummeting. All good, I’ll stay in Tether and wait the storm out.

• I’m coming close to the end of the 21 days before my next washout. I’m thinking about replacing my custom with Stark ZP, and R.I.C.H. with Rebirth. I’ll do Rebirth and Mogul on the first listening day and Stark on the second.

4 Likes

Stop losses on the bots into stablecoins?? If yes, that is good to cut losses. Is there an option for the bots to convert into USDC instead of USDT?

If you do Stark + RICH ZP, I’d be interested in how it plays out. I do recall a post by Saint that Stark + RICH can be a powerhouse back in the Qv2 days.

1 Like

Right now everything on the site operates with a USDT pair. I remember seeing something saying they might use the Binance US coin but that’s not available yet.

I’ll try Stark and R.I.C.H. once I have some kind of business. Seems like the guys who get the best results with it already have a business going.

When I used Stark and R.I.C.H. in my first custom they worked well together. I got a lot of free stuff, discounts, and received money from relatives. I need to work on opening more pathways so I can see the true power of R.I.C.H.

4 Likes

Yesterday I listened to Stark ZP instead of my custom. The bloom today was great.

• I went to the supply storage room for all the department’s fire gear. I organized everything by size and got all the information needed to do a proper inventory. When I got back to my office I made an Excel spreadsheet for tracking all the gear within the department. Organization and focus are hard for me with my ADD and Stark made a difference today.

• Today’s results make me want to keep Stark in for the next 21 days after the washout. I was tempted by the Chosen From Within announcement but I want to start off on the right foot with this promotion.

• I got snappy with some people at work. I sent in some paperwork. The people I turned the paperwork into told me I did everything wrong. I had the wrong signatures, wrong numbers for accounts. We go back and forth a few times and I was nice. Finally, I got fed up and sent a firm message asking them how to fix all the problems they kept finding. I was like I understand you want me to fix these issues, how do I do that because I don’t have any of the information you’re asking for. They quickly got back to me with all the information I needed to fix everything. Not sure if this was from recon or just a general frustration. I mean, if you tell someone they messed up, shouldn’t you tell them how to fix it?

3 Likes

Today at work was awesome. My “aggressive” email to the purchasing people labeled me as a tough guy. :rofl:

• The fire chief comes to my office this morning and goes, “hey Jayvee, thanks for your hard work this week, those guys were being a-holes to you yesterday, go ahead and take off today at 11 and don’t worry about putting in for vacation on Monday.” He then winks at me and walks out of my office.

• I caved and listened to Chosen From Within before Mogul this morning. I didn’t have a super transformative experience while or immediately after listening like I’ve read on the main thread but I did feel relaxed.

• After getting home from work I went to the grocery store to get some food and beer. While in line I ran into my wife’s friend who I have irrationally hated for the last two years. We started chatting and I immediately was like omg she’s actually kind of cool. I attribute this to Chosen From Within because I never thought I would stop hating my wife’s friend. Even my wife is shocked by this change of heart.

• I also have the urge to go on an adventure. I keep figuring out things to do to get out of the house over the weekend.

• I couldn’t be more excited, my fragrance kit arrived a few days early. It’s awesome how it’s set up. The kit promotes creativity. They don’t actually give specific recipes. All they give is instructions on how to build a cologne or perfume and the correct drops to build a proper one based on the notes you choose. The experience is subjective, which makes sense since everyone has a different scent profile.

Here is a picture of it:

• A couple of the library books I reserved on fragrance making and history arrived. I started skimming through them. One book is well written and I’ll be plowing through it this weekend. Another explains the science side of it which I like as well.
6 Likes

Definitely that Love Bomb scripting in CFW is working very well. I loved Love Bomb ZP for the same reason. I just couldn’t hate people anymore. It is a lovely feeling.

3 Likes

Seriously, what did they put in Chosen From Within? It’s been two days since I listened to it and I have this abundance of joy that feels as if it is coming at me from all angles. I’ve been playing with my kids a lot more than normal, having fun with my wife, and have been playing with the dog.

• I’ve felt great the last two days for no damn reason, and I am happy about that. I am grateful to be alive and thankful for all I have.

• I had a sex dream that my wife’s friend (the one I mentioned in the last post) and I were having an affair. I woke up in the middle of the night like WTF just happened!!! I told my wife about it and she started laughing and was like what happened to you? All I could say was, “I’m pretty sure it’s the subliminal…”

• I keep having a flood of ideas come in for fragrance ideas and the copy I would write for them. I’ve been researching indy fragrance sites and their copy is terrible. They are like, “a hint of cinnamon and lavender.” I would make that stuff sound so exciting people would feel like they are going on an adventure just putting on the fragrance.

• I’m having some analysis paralysis for my next stack. I keep switching it up. I miss WANTED, love Stark, and am loving what I got from Chosen From Within. I’m thinking about doing Stark and WANTED, and on the next listening day do Chosen From Within. That way I can get the full benefit from the updated Chosen.

7 Likes

Came in to say hi again and check in. Any updates as of late or stack plans?

1 Like

Thanks for checking in. My stack plan is finally locked down. So many titles have been released I was all over the place. Doing fine financially right now so I’m going with spirituality subs for the moment. I’m doing Alchemist ST1, Dreams, and Astral Projection X. I’ve been doing that along with doing Joe Dispenza meditations.

I’m going to listen to this stack until customs are ready. I’ve also been messing around with making fragrances. It is a fun hobby. Although after an hour I can no longer smell anything, I guess that’s part of it. The first one I made didn’t turn out well. My wife described it as an old lady perfume. I ordered some more stuff to make it easier. My closet looks like a chemistry class storage locker.

Work-wise things have been great, I’ve been “teleworking” on Mondays and Tuesdays. As a fire inspector/logistics guy I can’t do much from home so I check my email occasionally. My wife asked how I always get so lucky. I tell her it’s because I had Natural Winner in all my customs. :wink:

How are you doing? What is your current stack? I saw they dropped HoM and R.I.C.H Crypto today are you going to use the ZP versions?

4 Likes

I have not been journaling much. Testing some stuff offline in this preview period. Emperor ZP is a good version but not a fit for me. It sort of reminded me why I downgraded from Emperor to Ascended Mogul in the Qv2 format. The archetype from EZP not for me after 10 days.

I am currently on washout after a brief revisit of CHOSEN + RICH for a week. Planning on AscMogul + LEU as the new stack when it releases.

Old lady perfume, lol.

I see that Natural Winner has done you well. There was that post about having Natural Winner & Furious Ascent being a good combo in a custom.

About HoM & RICH Crypto, it is a maybe. I do not have those titles actually. RICH Crypto was in my Qv2 custom but I don’t have the main title.

I am also waiting for the objectives list to come out for the subs. It may affect my future stack plans and give me another round of FOMO (fear of missing out) or temptation.

3 Likes

Hey man. Do you do any particular meditations? And how do you decide which meditation to do?

That’s very good to hear. I wanna use Joe Dispenza meditations to find my purpose. Or at least give me an idea of what topics to write books on lol. Am a bit lost right now in terms of work. But I have listened to YouTube testimonials on the Joe Dispenza channel where people have said that meditations have helped them with money (and health).

1 Like

I go with whatever works best on the specific day or what my current interests are.

I’ll listen to Tuning in to New Potentials if I want to manifest or focus on a specific goal. You could use something like this to focus on writing and getting ideas. (P.S. the Generating Abundance meditation is the exact same thing so don’t waste your money getting it if you already have this one.)

Reconditioning the Body to a New Mind is one that’s main purpose is to feel good in the moment. It encourages being happy for no reason. If you’re feeling down and need a boost this is a good one.

Blessing of the Energy Centers is one that’s for healing I think spiritual and physical. This is the one I’ve been doing lately, seems like a good compliment to Alchemist ST1.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @JayFlex. That was very useful info.

1 Like

I bought a car yesterday. The new job made me realize how much I need a commuter car. My car was using almost a third of a tank each round trip. So I set up an appointment at a dealership.

I go through the whole process, salesman establishes a lot of rapport, takes me for a test drive, and we start negotiating. I start off by telling them exactly what I want.

They did the method where the salesman goes to the manager and comes back with a paper with the proposed deal. I keep saying no to everything they bring me. To combat this the slime ball manager starts coming over to the table himself.

He wanted me to put like $2000 down on top of the two-year-old car I was trading in. I kept saying no. The manager starts lowering the amount by $500 each time he comes to the table. It gets to the point where we hit $500 and he then starts extending the date to pay the down payment.

I keep saying no and the manager is finally like, “Jayvee I don’t understand is it an issue with the money and getting it?” I respond by saying, “no, I have the money, I just don’t want to give you any.” He is taken back by what I said, the salesman is leaning back in his car with his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh, and the manager puts his head down and starts laughing then says well I guess that’s fair.

A couple of minutes later he comes back one more time. This time I say please give me my car keys back I’m going to another dealership. He runs back to his office then comes out saying he will give me exactly what I’ve been asking for.

I hate buying cars but this is what I have to do every time. This time though I was much more firm. The Subliminals helped me keep an incredibly strong frame the entire time. I also still chuckle to myself when I think about my comment to the sleazy manager, seeing him react that way made my day.

8 Likes

Incredible.

[standing ovation]

1 Like

I haven’t updated this journal in a while. I wanted to keep it going since I want my other journal to be purely about fitness stuff.

• I’ve been taking a course on Udemy for copywriting. I don’t know much about freelancing so I’m going to learn about Fiverr and Upwork. I realize my office job has a ton of downtime. I could easily do extra stuff at work, especially on my overnight shift.

• The new position is going well. My bosses all like me. I’ve been told that I’ll be the next Prevention Chief when my boss retires. It’s definitely a good confidence boost.

• Along with the workout program I’ve been doing Tony Robbins - Personal Power II. I’m making some great strides and getting incredibly clear on what I want. I have two more weeks left of the program. My plan is to do Time of Your Life when I’m done with Personal Power to get better with time management.

• This ^^ didn’t work out. I hired a disability lawyer to help me. I initially was going to take the rejection for the disability but then I got the letter explaining why. The letter got me so angry that I called the lawyer on the spot. In a nutshell, the VA basically said, yes we agree you have these conditions and it happened during the military but we don’t want to pay you anything for it. The company has been great so far and they are doing everything they can to help get a positive decision for me. @Palpatine I know you’re a Navy vet. I’m not sure if you have done anything with VA rating stuff, but I’ll keep you posted on how things work out.

• Subliminal wise, I’m going to keep the fitness stuff going in my next 21 days with Emperor Fitness ST2. I’ll be swapping out Spartan and Paragon for R.I.C.H. and Renaissance Man.

2 Likes