Is there a ranking of human subconscious?

From the way you write I can tell one thing. You know deep down that you could be taking much more action towards your goals consciously. Subs are one part of the solution. Another part is getting out there and taking relentless action. Fire wrote an amazing post about taking action you can search his name and “action” to find it.

Most people just listen to subs and then wait for results to come and they just wait for years without their life changing much. Don’t be one of those people. Subs can enhance your results 10 to 100 times but you HAVE to take action and also take time to reflect. Read 10x rule by grant cardone he talks about that concept of setting massive goals and becoming obsessed with taking action.

1 Like

You let go of trauma that causes those lower feelings and you rewire your brain to react with a different emotion that is higher in vibrational frequency.

Are you saying in general or people in this forum? Personally I don’t see a lot of inaction on this forum or people expecting results to magically come, everyone has been putting in the work.

Most people that try subliminals (not only these ones) for the first time or even after long use. Sure there’s some people here that are taking action but this is only a small minority from all people that listen to subs. Even fire wrote a post about that topic. So that says a lot

1 Like

Yeah but Fire specifically stated action can be as significant as getting up from bed in the morning for someone who struggles with depression. Each individuals perception of what action is will differ greatly based on where they are at in life.

1 Like

Agree, but as a person that has struggled exactly with getting out of bed because of depression for a long time, I have to say that sometimes you just have to do it, you just have to have the discipline to separate your feelings from taking action. And work on healing. Otherwise you can get stuck for a long time on the same spot in life. And time is not coming back and you will regret the time you wasted. So my advice is just do it, no excuses. Take massive action and be grateful. And so I know that most people are not taking massive action. I’m not here to be a judge or anything, everyone does what they want but that’s my take.

1 Like