Is Quantum Limitless Stage 1 Super Underrated?

@MadaraUchiha I might have an explanation, here are my testosterone results from april 4, I just now had access :

Basically SHBG, Test, Free test. My SHBG is basically twice the reference value, I have no idea why it’s high like this.

My testosterone is at : 487.85 ng/dl
My bioavaliable T is at : 170,21 ng/dl

1 Like

Your testosterone levels are quite poor. Are you looking into this?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m on tamoxifen now, low dosage, 5mg E2D. I feel better. A lot less irritable, less anxious, my libido is higher and I can stay hard. Before I could get hard and lose my erection in few seconds without stimulations… Now it’s more normal, takes a minute with no stimulation.

My LH was 2 on this test, yet my test is at 450ng per dl. It means my testicules are working hard. Why is my LH so low? No idea! I did 10 days of tamoxifen 5mg ED (3 first day I was at 10).

Apparently clomiphene citrate has some estrogenic affinity : Disparate effect of clomiphene and tamoxifen on pituitary gonadotropin release in vitro - PubMed

Also, clomid seems to reduce LH (luteinizing hormone) response to LH releasing hormone in men compared to tamoxifen : Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men - PubMed

I only did PCT with clomid in the past years, it’s possible my pituitary has trouble reacting to LHRH (luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone), which could explain the low LH even 6 months after my last dose of clomid.

I’m also jumping on red light therapy, and followed some of @enigma12’s recommandation for supplement on testosterone. I will add vit E, Shilajit, royal jelly and Methylene blue, which is supposed to help mitocondria function to my supplements.

Edit : Also, I’ve noticed since starting tamoxifen, I’m able to focus for longer, I can now do 50 min work period before taking a break. I used to do 25… After tamoxifen I noticed that I was still working and focused at 25 and had to interrupt… Which is why I switched to 50.

4 Likes