Is Quantum Limitless Stage 1 Super Underrated?

Okay yeah, will see bc the post he addressed it in, i dont think its a nonsense statement or even a controversial one thats why i am very confused.

How r u liking paragon? Its slowly becoming one of my favorite subs from these guys. I just feel amazing on it and sex drive is crazy high

Well, my sex drive is not crazy high, I definitly feel it helped me build muscle at a more regular state. Also helped my energy level, focus and all. Itā€™s still work in progress but itā€™s interesting.

Next would be try QL St1 for my neurochemical rebalancing, who knows maybe my sex drive block is in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (actually good possibility since I Iā€™ve struggled with depression for the past two years)ā€¦ Those strong sex drive circuits needs to be reset.

2 Likes

I posted this in another section but the ultimate ED stack IMO would be Paragon + Diamond + QL st.1.

Healing damage + Blood Flow + Nerve issues and getting system in balanceā€¦ Thats going to be a fun one to run in the future for sure

3 Likes

which sub did you use to get over the depression? paragon?

2 Likes

For myself paragon is actually helping my mental state btwā€¦ I think we forget how important a totally healthy functional body is when it comes to mental health. I always feel extra good on paragon mentally

4 Likes

Maybe i should also try paragon in my next cycle.

1 Like

Sanguine, sanguine 100% helped my mindset and got me out. I feel now I might need a bit of a fix for my brain because Paragon is not helping my mood now and Iā€™m still having some anxiety, random tiredness, low sex drive and general slugishness.

Of course, Iā€™ve stopped Prozac a month ago and Wellbuterin 2 weeks ago which can explain some stuff hahaha Iā€™m sure QL would help to rebalance all of that.

3 Likes

Ok thank you very much for the detailed info. Will try sanguine first after i finished dragon reborn. Maybe a stack of sanguine+paragon+ql1 would be helpful in fighting depression.

2 Likes

I think it will, sanguine helps the mindset and future vision of yourself, QL helps your brain health and paragon body health I feel like itā€™s a good trio.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t been on the forums much lately, havenā€™t been in the mood to write long posts either. Sorry about that.

QL ST1 isnā€™t actually very obvious with its effects, itā€™s very subtle IMO. The psychological and emotional healing has been more apparent to me but that is likely a by-product of the physical healing going on in the brain. I donā€™t feel smarter per se, but I definitely feel more composed since Iā€™ve started ST1. I think it also shows in my writing. I also believe that this newfound composure will set me up for further success when I run the next stages.

Isolating the first stage out of a multi-stage subliminal doesnā€™t really make sense in my opinion, but I think in your case it could do some good, considering that composure is something that would definitely help with someone suffering from depression, anxiety and things of that nature.

7 Likes

have you ruled out things like bad sleep, lack of carbs and being at a caloric deficit every day?

those are common causes of low sex drive based on research i have done on the subject over the years.

1 Like

Yes Iā€™ve ruled them out, I follow my. sleep with my oura ring every night and itā€™s pretty good. Also eat around 250g of carbs per day. Iā€™ve gained some weight in the past monthā€¦

At this point Iā€™m not sure where it comes from.

Are you maybe overtraining physically?

When i was in high school and training like crazy to make a late attempt to become good enough to play college level, i almost never thought about sex and looking back i suspect it was because i was low T from just too much physical exercise and being in chronic state of overtraining.

Could that be your problem?

1 Like

4 times a week, Iā€™ve workout more than this in the past, pretty sure itā€™s in mt head at this point.

What about diamond and kahn that are designed to boost sex drive?

Have you tested those?

Yes both of those, Khan helped me two years ago to put my sex drive to the max.

Iā€™ve started a bit of clomiphene citrate to increase hormonesā€¦

Also, Iā€™ve stopped Prozac a month ago and stopped wellbutrin two weeks ago so it might influence my sex drive.

Prozac is an SSRI right?

If yes, did you stop under supervision of doctor or on your own?

I ask because my understanding is such medication can have significant impact on libido.

1 Like

yes it has, I only dropped it, which means no medical follow up. My dosage was 20mg which was the minimal amount prescribed for depression.

The doctor would have probably juat gave me 10 mg and then dropped me to 0. Iā€™ve had some diziness for a week which is a normal prozac withdrawal symptom and was good after that.

Only thing that constant is not so high libido, I donā€™t think about sex.

1 Like

Would not be best for you and your depression to listen to Sanguine and modules SPS: Endocrine, SPS: Nervous System?
Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Could be, for now Iā€™m running paragon, might try QL1ā€¦

But also, I just have shit to do hahaha, I think Iā€™ll retry with a woman take some time to boost my self confidence before :+1:

1 Like