Is Quantum Limitless Stage 1 Super Underrated?

which sub did you use to get over the depression? paragon?

2 Likes

For myself paragon is actually helping my mental state btw… I think we forget how important a totally healthy functional body is when it comes to mental health. I always feel extra good on paragon mentally

4 Likes

Maybe i should also try paragon in my next cycle.

1 Like

Sanguine, sanguine 100% helped my mindset and got me out. I feel now I might need a bit of a fix for my brain because Paragon is not helping my mood now and I’m still having some anxiety, random tiredness, low sex drive and general slugishness.

Of course, I’ve stopped Prozac a month ago and Wellbuterin 2 weeks ago which can explain some stuff hahaha I’m sure QL would help to rebalance all of that.

3 Likes

Ok thank you very much for the detailed info. Will try sanguine first after i finished dragon reborn. Maybe a stack of sanguine+paragon+ql1 would be helpful in fighting depression.

2 Likes

I think it will, sanguine helps the mindset and future vision of yourself, QL helps your brain health and paragon body health I feel like it’s a good trio.

2 Likes

Haven’t been on the forums much lately, haven’t been in the mood to write long posts either. Sorry about that.

QL ST1 isn’t actually very obvious with its effects, it’s very subtle IMO. The psychological and emotional healing has been more apparent to me but that is likely a by-product of the physical healing going on in the brain. I don’t feel smarter per se, but I definitely feel more composed since I’ve started ST1. I think it also shows in my writing. I also believe that this newfound composure will set me up for further success when I run the next stages.

Isolating the first stage out of a multi-stage subliminal doesn’t really make sense in my opinion, but I think in your case it could do some good, considering that composure is something that would definitely help with someone suffering from depression, anxiety and things of that nature.

7 Likes

have you ruled out things like bad sleep, lack of carbs and being at a caloric deficit every day?

those are common causes of low sex drive based on research i have done on the subject over the years.

1 Like

Yes I’ve ruled them out, I follow my. sleep with my oura ring every night and it’s pretty good. Also eat around 250g of carbs per day. I’ve gained some weight in the past month…

At this point I’m not sure where it comes from.

Are you maybe overtraining physically?

When i was in high school and training like crazy to make a late attempt to become good enough to play college level, i almost never thought about sex and looking back i suspect it was because i was low T from just too much physical exercise and being in chronic state of overtraining.

Could that be your problem?

1 Like

4 times a week, I’ve workout more than this in the past, pretty sure it’s in mt head at this point.

What about diamond and kahn that are designed to boost sex drive?

Have you tested those?

Yes both of those, Khan helped me two years ago to put my sex drive to the max.

I’ve started a bit of clomiphene citrate to increase hormones…

Also, I’ve stopped Prozac a month ago and stopped wellbutrin two weeks ago so it might influence my sex drive.

Prozac is an SSRI right?

If yes, did you stop under supervision of doctor or on your own?

I ask because my understanding is such medication can have significant impact on libido.

1 Like

yes it has, I only dropped it, which means no medical follow up. My dosage was 20mg which was the minimal amount prescribed for depression.

The doctor would have probably juat gave me 10 mg and then dropped me to 0. I’ve had some diziness for a week which is a normal prozac withdrawal symptom and was good after that.

Only thing that constant is not so high libido, I don’t think about sex.

1 Like

Would not be best for you and your depression to listen to Sanguine and modules SPS: Endocrine, SPS: Nervous System?
Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Could be, for now I’m running paragon, might try QL1…

But also, I just have shit to do hahaha, I think I’ll retry with a woman take some time to boost my self confidence before :+1:

1 Like

@MadaraUchiha I might have an explanation, here are my testosterone results from april 4, I just now had access :

Basically SHBG, Test, Free test. My SHBG is basically twice the reference value, I have no idea why it’s high like this.

My testosterone is at : 487.85 ng/dl
My bioavaliable T is at : 170,21 ng/dl

1 Like

Your testosterone levels are quite poor. Are you looking into this?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m on tamoxifen now, low dosage, 5mg E2D. I feel better. A lot less irritable, less anxious, my libido is higher and I can stay hard. Before I could get hard and lose my erection in few seconds without stimulations… Now it’s more normal, takes a minute with no stimulation.

My LH was 2 on this test, yet my test is at 450ng per dl. It means my testicules are working hard. Why is my LH so low? No idea! I did 10 days of tamoxifen 5mg ED (3 first day I was at 10).

Apparently clomiphene citrate has some estrogenic affinity : Disparate effect of clomiphene and tamoxifen on pituitary gonadotropin release in vitro - PubMed

Also, clomid seems to reduce LH (luteinizing hormone) response to LH releasing hormone in men compared to tamoxifen : Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men - PubMed

I only did PCT with clomid in the past years, it’s possible my pituitary has trouble reacting to LHRH (luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone), which could explain the low LH even 6 months after my last dose of clomid.

I’m also jumping on red light therapy, and followed some of @enigma12’s recommandation for supplement on testosterone. I will add vit E, Shilajit, royal jelly and Methylene blue, which is supposed to help mitocondria function to my supplements.

Edit : Also, I’ve noticed since starting tamoxifen, I’m able to focus for longer, I can now do 50 min work period before taking a break. I used to do 25… After tamoxifen I noticed that I was still working and focused at 25 and had to interrupt… Which is why I switched to 50.

4 Likes