"Is module X in sub Y?"-Thread

Now you should see.

Ah nice, thank you sir :+1:

1 Like

Donā€™t you proceed with this thread any more? I think itā€™s an interesting thread.

I think itā€™s right to do additional modules, not cores, to meet whatā€™s really needed and deficient. Although itā€™s already included in the core, I think itā€™s the modules that take a long time and affect the overall results.

1 Like

Is Raikov in ascension ?

Its in the standard script so yes but stronger in some programs

1 Like

Is the module ā€œSensuality & Handsomeness Improverā€ in Primal?

• Yes, it is in Primal
  • No, it is in Sex&Seduction or Primal Seduction but not in Primal

0 voters

Is the module Temptation in Primal? Temptation ā€“ Quintessence by Subliminal Club
  • Yes, it is in Primal
  • No, it is only in Primal Seduction or Khan but not in Primal

0 voters

@Brandon @Phoermes @Simon @Myster @Lion @Grasping_infinity @mvargo @Malkuth

I am looking into creating a custom with Sage Immortal included. I would appreciate very much if you all could help me get a clearer picture what effects Sage Immortal brings to make better module choices.

Just pick based on your gut feeling.

Is a Love Aura included in Optimized in Sage Immortal, e.g Chosen of Venus?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is ā€žMachine: Actionā€œ included in Sage Immortal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hey man. Some one (not sure if it was you :grin:) had asked whether Sage Immortal had any modules from the TITANIUM module pack and SaintSovereign said no (so that discounts Fusion Optimized and The Lines being in Sage).

But some kind of Love aura is there is Sage though

I checked all the posts and have not found it. Could you pls link it?

The only thing I remember is Fire saying that Organization Perfected is not in Sage.

Look at Fire post hereā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you @anon2351792. I strangely missed that one.

Could you pls still vote on the other options?

2 Likes

I happened to notice it and though somebody might ask this later :rofl:
btw Im not after @Meng123 good work :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer slightly different language.

Rather than

ā€œIs Module X contained in Sage Immortal?ā€;

I prefer

ā€œCan Sage Immortal perform the function of Module X?ā€

I think the first question may downplay some of the complexity of how the subliminals are created.

4 Likes

I voted yes for Chosen of Venus, at least it feels that way for me, having experience in both titles. No vote for machine action, since I hardly know what that module is for.

I used this logic for answeringā€¦

Yes very true. I just wanted it to make it simple for the voting.

Machine: Action focuses on optimizing your whole day, all 24 hours. It will help you optimize your sleep, work, eating, fitness, etc. It will do so in a way that helps you attain maximum results with the least amount of time spent.

1 Like

I would say that Sage does that tbhā€¦ Im feeling that way even more now that Im in a Dragon/Paragon/Rebirth/Sage diet.

EDIT: In fact I was in the shower a while ago thinking about just thatā€¦ how this last month Ive been increasingly more methodic in my day to day. All of this while I was organizing in my mind a health strategy that covered food, herbs, NLP/Hypnosis, Subs and excercise.

So I say definitely Sage does that!

3 Likes

To give a bit more context to my question. It is going to be an Emperor/Primal/Immortal Sage custom

If there is some love aura in Immortal Sage, I am going to leave out Chosen of Venus

And depending if there is some scripting that is similar to Machine:Action I am either including it or change it out for Organization Perfected.

2 Likes

Whatever is in Sage affect Sages goalsā€¦ not necesarily the other cores. Whatever is in your custom affects ALL you cores. Just a reminder.

@friday :point_up:

2 Likes

Haha. I much prefer this way of posing the question. I am a context fanatic. Thereā€™s never enough.

What is the intended purpose of your proposed custom?

Also, yes, I think that Sage Immortal will address part of the function of Machine: Action and Organization Perfected in your stack. The description says that it will make all aspects of your life optimally efficient in order to maximize your available time and resources for your ā€˜spiritualā€™ work.

2 Likes