Subliminal to copy anyones abilities?

Hi does anyone know any subliminal, morphic field or anything to be able to copy anyone’s abilities? even way of thinking, personality traits, etc? skills, mindset? Because if we could mimic anyone abilities, the mindset we will become as successful as them

1 Like

RAIKOV would be a must in a custom. As for standalone subs, Limitless or Quantum Limitless.

Inner Circle could help from the mentor manifesting angle.

In terms of actual modeling of skills and abilities, I recommend David Gordon’s book “Expanding Your World” (make sure to get the accompanying DVD).

His protocol is so much more simple than “regular” NLP-style modeling.

I used Gordon’s approach to model stuff from a friend who is a Level 2 Reiki practitioner. As a fun modeling project.

I had to stop that project early because I started getting some very strange experiences I wasn’t prepared for at the time. Feeling people’s aches and pains when out in public, got where I could “tune in” to tell where in her body my wife’s aches and pains were located.

Fun stuff lol

3 Likes

thanks
Which one is better quantum limitless
or beyond limitless ultima’

Which one do you think is better? Limitless ultima or quantum limitless

I don’t have either of those. Only Limitless. Others like @James and @DarkPhilosopher have Quantum Limitless I believe.

Raikov is what you want. Or, to be (early seasons, at least) Peter Petrelli. :nerd_face:

1 Like

what is raikov?

do i listen to it alone? how does it work?

Raikov has already been mentioned.

It’s a module used to help you emulate the abilities of successful people. It’s in the Q Store. I currently have it in my custom…

can i listen to it alone? or do i have to listen to it with another sub?

You have to make a custom to use Raikov.

1 Like

ok thank you

Technically the Raikov effect is covered in the standard script of the major programs.

Example:

Fairly sure the module lists used to mention Raikov, not any more though now that Raikov has its own module.

EDIT: I notice in Emperor they now have modules listed like “Think Like a Winner” and “Think Like an Entrepreneur”. This might be where the Raikov component Saint mentioned has disappeared to.

I miss that show Heroes it was so good lol. And his powers were pretty awesome.

1 Like

I haven’t run Quantum Limitless long enough to give any feedback on it. @rita What is it you wish to learn or emulate? I haven’t read the entire thread?

1 Like

I think all have something that would help with this

esp Limitless andQLimitless ; stark comes to mind particularly as well

And if you some day make a custom and want to emphasise it, raikov

honestly, Stark is enough / QL too pretty sure

every subliminal has Raikov in it’s core, I’m 99% sure of this as it was stated by the creators.

For modeling people from a store subliminal Mind’s Eye would be the number one choice.

Edit: Stark, Limitless, and Quantum Limitless would be the subs of choice

As others have stated, this is called the RAIKOV effect, and it’s in the standard script. That being said, it’s more prominent in Limitless, Quantum Limitless, and StarkQ.

7 Likes

Thanks to all of you!!!