Is journaling important? do you journal youself?

i actually recognized every change or the 80% from my 2 weeks running subs i can clearly notice what has changed consciously, but maybe in the long run it might be sneaky change so you wont notice

3 Likes

Depends on the person.

Keeping a record of all the details helps me understand the real mechanisms(how it affects me) of the sub. if I want to experience a specific feature from a sub for a different goal, I know what to choose for my stack.

2 Likes

I didn’t journal for a year just did reviews every couple of months and I never switched my programs or fell for recon fully but that’s just blind faith

I agree with them journaling helps realize your changes

2 Likes

yo whats up habebi i just saw your location :smiley:

1 Like

Lmao you sound like a stalker :joy:
Great to see multiple Arabs around, most of them thinks subs are either bs or straight up evil or Haram :joy:

1 Like

Yes. We put this in the instruction manual for a reason, and even explained why. Most people lack the self-awareness to casually see results and changes from using subliminals and even have a habit of handwaving away results or screaming “PLACEBO” at anything that happens. Journaling causes you to critically analyze your self-development and see what changes are occurring. That, in effect, accelerates the alchemical process because you’ll now act on the different urges your subconscious is sending to the conscious mind, rather than wondering if it’s “real” or not.

13 Likes

nahh hahaha :joy:

habebi real arabs invest in subs and think its 100% halal :joy:

2 Likes

absolutely crucial imo. as it helps start the alchemical process. I like to do a private one. differences between journal vs no journal were significant. not a completely accurate measure since my stacks were very different. I’m able to make mental notes of changes I notice without a journal and that has a similar effect but with journaling you can capture way more of these ‘mental notes’. both stacks were effective but I just got back to private journaling with my most recent stack and it seems even more effective

1 Like

If you find journals tedious then you should start by just planning your day.
You will be amazed at the order and direction it creates.

2 Likes

I had this same feeling (only been journaling here for a month now), and decided to only track the highs and the lows around my main goals. Doing that made it seem like less work, which meant I was more likely to do it, and it helped ingrain the habit of reflection. The added bonus is now I’m beginning to notice more subtle influences the subs have on me.

Give it a shot and see how it feels. Only track the areas of change related to your stack, at first. Build the habit. Then go crazy with the details if you want. Just my two cents.

1 Like

I don’t journal here that often, but I do have a buddy and we chat daily, so somewhat of a journaling.
Why is this important? Well, you mind will selectively choose what you remember from 3 months back. I’m always amazed when I go back in chat history and see what I actually wrote months back vs what I actually think I wrote. Night and day.

2 Likes

im doing that actually plus im writing my goals for my subs for my conscious guidance,

and i write whats more obvious, still sometimes i cant figure out whats changing so i dont know what to journal, so i write things and journal things that are sooo obvious

1 Like

writing is way better tham mental notes, im writing on my windows notes, mental notes disappear really fast, but when i dont feel anything or notice anything i dont journal, like i dont journal daily, do you?

@SaintSovereign do you journal daily?

you can also keep an audio journal.

4 Likes

This is a great idea. Could throw it in something like otter.ai to get the transcripts afterwards too. :thinking:

1 Like

I do journaling on here. It has been helpful for me. Writing stuff down helps as you may forget things from your memory.

There are times when I do feel I am stagnant results-wise. Then I think and look at my past journal entries and realize how much has happened from then vs now.

1 Like

Very convenient thats what im actually doing!

1 Like

I agree, the mental notes were effective for macro level stuff and it took longer to be aware and realize the changes. With journaling, I’m aware of micro level and intricate things, as well as macro level things, much sooner and that makes the process just amplify.

But to answer your question, I try to journal whenever I have a significant interaction with someone or a mental breakthrough or realization about something in my mind/thoughts. So I don’t necessarily journal every single day but I’d say I’m journaling most days. Now especially since I am consciously making it a point to journal. I’m definitely noticing more things.

1 Like

I’d like to add to what these two gentlemen said and say that, even if you recognize results because of mindfulness, six months in the future you might begin doubting things and need to go back through your journal for reassurance.

4 Likes