Is it harmful to listen to too much subliminals?

I would probably run RICH v2 still.

The Solace I ran was actually a potential future product. It had some hilarious side-effects, but that was 2 versions ago.

Oops, sorry.

I know the feeling. At Customs checkpoints I always have to declare myself.

Well, we’re glad you got it out of there. :wink:

Aight, enough of me, I spent way too much time here. Thanks for having me, guys.

2 Likes

I must concur with some of the wordings @SubMasterBob has shared here. To me, it feels as if he wants to contribute to our community by sharing valuable insights coming from his own perspective, which is totally fine and to be accepted — however, it could have been presented differently and I certainly do not provoke any form of piracy.

Now, there is always room for improvement and change — surely, the listening pattern which has been provided is questionable and may or may not work depending on a variety of circumstances — we should not be judgmental about it and rather provide our opinions positively and constructively.

I’ve said it before; I see tremendous potential in Subliminal Club, their technology is beyond measurement, each Title improves upon the previous framework and more and more I see them bringing out Programs that are balanced on all fronts.

An entirely Customised Title would be optimal — having Sex & Seduction in a Custom while focusing on work endeavors will always be like swimming against the tide. A lot of scripting will be wasted on urging you to meet women, talk to them, arouse them, manifestation of Women, and so on.

It is absolutely essential to construct Scripting in a way that no energy is lost on manifestations that are not acted upon.

The magnificence of each Title released keeps astounding me; I must say this and whether Saint or Fire believe this or not their Thoughts are being imprinted by Celestials.

Older Titles such as Ascension, Mogul, Primal while extremely effective are honestly scripted in a way that is abrasive to nature.

None of this may seem Logical but what I share is Light, Truth and comes straight from Source as it is channeled through and from the Pineal Gland.

In the end, I can always provide the Logic if necessary — I can figure it out in the same way as I figured our how to improve upon the provided Tools by assembling high vibrational Customs without having to overthrow the Will of Subliminal Club.

See, everything in Life holds a Frequency — even the scripting within a Title, which is a reflection of the Frequency held by our beloved developers, and as they raise in Frequency so will the Titles produced for us.

I’m not too worried about it, I share where I can if I see it as advantageous for our community and the advancement of the scripting.

Often, I will share insights I receive in regards to Modules that end up being released and I place them in my Custom; experiment with it, reflect and share more.

Emotions and Thoughts are bound to each other, the Thoughts we attract are the reflection of our Emotional Frequency and the other way around — if we resonate on a Frequency of Love we can get into contact with higher beings, Angels, Guides and our own Higher Self or Subconscious Mind — accessing such a state of Consciousness is beyond anything, it is a stillness from which all information is accessible.

For example — a lot of people meditate when they feel anxious. Where does the anxiousness come from? A negative Emotion held within the body, which causes a form of stress feeling unsettling — when the body is filled with Love on the other hand it is Light and feels good, allowing us to focus on that goodness within instead of endlessly questioning where the uneasiness comes from and how to get rid of it.

As Creators, we can transmute any negativity within us. Whenever we feel negative any Action taken will reflect back upon us in a negative fashion.

Create from Love, Light. :green_heart:

The Essenes, Pythagoreans, Hemerticists, Magi, Ancient Egyptians, etc have talked about this for decennia.

It still stands today — the Gateway of Heaven is within us, not outside us.

6 Likes

I think you got it, man!

Yes, please!

This is key @James
When I say RICH has already manifested over $6,000 with about 15 loops, people wonder how the hell this happened?
Well, I already had a business, so the pathways were already there.

I remember the thread of the guy saying RICH and Emperor do nothing. Throughout the thread we realized he didn’t do anything. No business, not trying to climb the corporate ladder. He just wanted to money manifest in his bank account.

Not how this works, lol.

So if you’re running EoG, make sure you also have pathways opened.

I see Saint already answered, but my point still stands so I’ll keep that.

Savage.

287e9c03142644331422775855_700wa_0

Glad I didn’t listen to the “superior” recommendations of his. I was about to run more loops all week without rest.

Wouldn’t have killed me, but especially on QV2 which has been very powerful for me, my intuition told me I should rather add more rest days (which I refused to listen to out of greediness).

5 Likes

I was thinking more about this point @James and this is the thought I had. I’m going to describe it slowly in order to be clear. It’s more of an intuitive sense right now, and I need to find the right words.

Firstly, when it comes to human wellbeing, Degree is everything. Human comfort and wellbeing tends to exist within a pretty narrow spectrum of conditions. Anything above or below that feels threatening and intolerable. The air temperature outside or in whatever room we’re in is an obvious example. Some people are a little more flexible and adaptable than others, but in general as a species, we kind of need (or at least, prefer) things to be just right.

So, the point:

1. Nature grows and moves through patterns of fluctuation. image

(shout-out to @Sinusoid)

That’s point number 1.

1. Remember that a subliminal program is like a guide and coach for your own mind. It’s like a voice that suggests really good ideas to your mind for how to make things happen. But after hearing those ideas, then your mind goes and makes those things happen. The subliminal is the GPS. Your mind is the driver. So after receiving those better instructions, it still has to make them happen.

2. This is the same mind that was creating the original reality that you’re trying to change.

So, it’s like your subconscious mind is driving you down on a windy, bumpy country road with lots of rocks and tree roots. You’re thinking ‘I wish I could drive in a straight line and go really quickly’. Then the subliminal pops in and tells you, ‘Hey. There’s a highway 5 minutes east of where we are right now.’ After getting this information, your subconscious mind can take new action to take advantage of that new information. It checks the direction, sees a road going eastwards, and then puts you on that road. You drive for 5 minutes and soon you’re on the highway, cruising along.

The subliminal gave improved information and perspective. Your mind acted on it.

The reconciliation was all of the changes your subconscious ‘driver’ took to get you from the country road onto the highway (including even making the decision to give this suggestion a shot).

Okay. That was a lot of background in order for me to make a relatively simple point

Here:

It’s likely that to protect you from excessive disappointment in your previous low wealth state, your mind surrounded you in a protective layer of ‘indifference’ or ‘nonchalance’. or ‘So what’ or ‘who cares’.

But now, you’ve been playing Ecstasy of Gold Stage I. And your mind is making the route updates necessary to get you onto the highway.

One of those involves connecting you with the fact that you care. Connecting you with your passion about prosperity and wealth. Caring is going to be an important component of exploring, establishing, and maintaining the new wealthy and prosperous situation that you will be in.

That’s where that narrow spectrum of comfort comes in. Your subconscious mind just turned up the temperature on the Passion-meter and also turned down the temperature on the Indifference-meter. Right now, it’s doing the whole Goldilocks dance of adjusting the passion and indifference levels to be ‘just right’. On the way to ‘just right’, you’ll first fluctuate through overly high passion (in other words, desperate worry) and some moments of low passion (in other words, ‘i suddenly feel like I don’t care about anything’).

All of that is just your mind getting the levels right.

As your Passion and Motivation levels hit the ‘sweet spot’, you’ll feel a comfortable level of excitement and engagement as you move forward on plans you believe in and that excite you.

Your mind has to move you through some up-and-down changes as it puts the improved instructions into action. It has to follow those intermediate roads that get you from the country road you were originally travelling on (i.e., the original lifestyle) to the highway you’re moving onto (i.e., the new lifestyle). [Or vice versa. Maybe someone is tired of being on the highway, and is looking for a wonderful, scenic country road to move to. Either way, it’s a transition. And we’re going to fluctuate and wind our way over to that new place.]

This is already long enough so I won’t bother apologizing too much for the rambling nature of the post. Just wanted to get the ideas out.

13 Likes

For those curious about the time loop mentioned before, here’s the original post on the Q topic:

2 Likes

I am constantly amazed by your absolutely perfect analogies!

Keep writing them, Sir!

animated_gifs_156-000

3 Likes

thanks_qIlOAI2k

thanks, man.

2 Likes

Haha. I was wondering why this hit my inbox. Then I saw the shout out.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. To make this clear, we are still big supporters of experimentation for those who wish to do so. That being said, do not pretend that your unproven theories are more accurate than our official guidelines or claim to have advanced knowledge and mislead others. That’s why we had to intervene here.

9 Likes

The last time I entered this forum there were only 5 replies. lol i didn’t guess that there would be so many answers on this topic. Today i learned lot of information about subliminals by reading all the answers.:smiley: This forum is very different and high quality from other subliminal communities. I understood that people here have “really” information. Thanks everyone.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Didn’t recommend it but I’m adding Executive to my stack for that push of extreme motivation and I’m going to start doing DDP Yoga again . I feel like most if not all of my motivation and being consistent issues come with not having enough physical energy throughout the day and having to rely on a stupid energy drink to get motivated and get something done. I admit there are days I slack off just from being physically tired so yeah.
This is an amazing community that I am incredibly grateful for

4 Likes

Great!!! A short but consistent Yoga routine has worked wonders for me.

Many people overlook the importance of physical activity, even if its a little bit on a daily basis.

"Endorphins are a type of neurotransmitter, or chemical messenger. They help relieve pain and stress.

Endorphins are only one of many neurotransmitters released when you exercise. Physical activity also stimulates the release of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. These brain chemicals play an important part in regulating your mood.

For example, regular exercise can positively impact serotonin levels in your brain. Raising your levels of serotonin boosts your mood and overall sense of well-being. It can also help improve your appetite and sleep cycles, which are often negatively affected by depression.

Regular exercise also helps balance your body’s level of stress hormones, such as adrenaline. Adrenaline plays a crucial role in your fight-or-flight response, but too much of it can damage your health."

5 Likes

Just a simple 10 minute walk already helps a lot with recon and processing!

6 Likes

I feel that my continuing increasing boredom with anything that isn’t moving me forward is a definite sign both EOG and R.I.C.H are working .

5 Likes

What would you recommend somebody who already did 1 year on one of the big subs like Emperor and Khan and doesn’t get any recon on 2-3 loops? Would you also recommend him to go back to Ascension, Primal etc do the smooth transition if he doesn’t tick every box even though after a year he clearly familiarized with the script?

The ‘gym’ for developing Emperor is the set of life projects you’re working on.

Choose slightly bigger, more ambitious, or more challenging life projects and targets. Provide a bigger canvas for the subliminal to show more of its potential.

[caveat: haven’t run Emperor very long. so add salt grains.]

1 Like

Did you feel like you got most of what you were going to get out of DR?

1 Like

A really good blog on the matter, @James

1 Like