Is envy when you have high confidence an ongoing thing?

A lot of guys here mention being challenged by other men on alpha subs like Ascension, Khan, etc.

Do you find that type of stuff always continues?

If so, do you soothe egos or just keep your cool? (or fight em?)

2 Likes

Establishment of Power and influence is gradual.
Sometimes they swear and shout at you and then they see you don’t react, so they respect you. Some people take longer to be influenced, and some never, like my f*cking toxic dad.
Thank for your attention.

1 Like

You grow from these situations.
People always envy those above them never those below.

Keep your head up!

1 Like

Much of that “I’m being challenged” nonsense is a form of their own insecurity, which they start projecting onto other men lol.

It’s textbook incongruence.

Any guy who talks about dominating other men, challenging and all this “guys are being submissive around me, deferring to me” etc, like I mean all you have to do is look at the lingo they’re using and the type of language that they use. It’s all stemming from vast amounts of insecurity as a man being projected onto others and they’re unaware of it because they’re from within the framework. They literally can’t see until their foundation is leveled up or they fill their cup (congruent self-love and masculinity) which reverts their perception to a healthy, functioning form of stasis.

The healthy, grown adult mind doesn’t even exist in that realm of thought.
If one even starts thinking through that framework it’s automatic insecurity.

When the alpha programming on ZP starts hitting, they get angry because their inner wimp is getting pulled out of them to face but at the same time they’re afraid to admit to that inner weakness as a form of protecting their ego.

So what happens is they walk around in a state of defensiveness and fragility. Men could genuinely cough around them and they’d think “pshh look at this fool trying to shit-test me”.

Literally COUGHING. LOL. You’re a smart man, so ask yourself if that makes even remotely sense.
That’s the type of insanity and mental illness we’re talking about. When people are so insecure, walking around on edge completely traumatized that they feel threatened by coughing. Their ego is being challenged by coughing.

Here I’ll break it down for you:

Most men who run these Alpha subs are super insecure and have fragile egos so when that recon kicks their ass, that inner wimp is pulled out of them to the surface. So now they’re in a state of being threatened by other men due to being so insecure, which they then confirmation bias until their balls fall off.

It’s the insecure guys who think that everyone is shit testing them. I’ve literally seen this with my own eyes lol. About 7 months ago I was visiting a family member. He’s pretty much a short guy with a napoleon complex - his whole life he’s subconsciously felt inferior to taller people, so he’s always on edge. Someone could give a genuine smile to him and he would think “look at this person trying to shit-test me boa, these people think I’m soft”.

A complete distortion of logic and absolute ridiculousness.

When people are in that state of insecurity, what happens is that they perpetuate it through confirmation biasing. They reek of so much insecurity that they try to compensate for it which makes them seem weird as fuck, then normal people around them look at them and raise an eyebrow. They then conclude that either everyone is responding to their “increased status” or shit-testing them. It’s utter blindness lol and the joke is all on them, 100% of the time and they don’t even know. Pretty fascinating lol but yeah.

You’re gonna learn how to toy with these people, it’s insanely easy.
An incongruent man is like play-doh to a congruent man. You literally have their malleable, fragile ego in the palm of your hand and can do whatever you want with it lol but that’s another story.

I can’t recall getting shit tested from men on any of those subs (Emperor, WANTED, PS, Khan etc). All I’ve ever received from men in real life is classy respect, cordiality, mutual empathic understanding etc. All that shit-testing nonsense is all insecurity and fragile egos. Once you develop congruence and heal, then there is no such thing as getting “shit tested”.

9 Likes