Is Anyone Here Actually Getting Significant Results From The Seduction Products?

Salespages do not promise that customers will all write online journals for us to enjoy. :joy:

Its a sad thing that you were looking for successful seduction posts during a world lockdown.
Erotica would’ve served your requirement better.

Sorry for my tone. I find this thread really funny. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

nobody will just gloss over all those reports and get discouraged??? lol wtf :thinking: :thinking:
thats not normal, there is no way

you have some type of skeptical belief exactly like fire said
or u have an agenda/competitor

1 Like

As you probably know it more than anyone else, seducion recquire many aspects
A singular sub won’t give all of them (at least not yet XD )

If you’re not an attractive guy or good personality, good aura, good game, basically you’ll get penuts it’s like that and you know it.

The current level of technology of the subs IMHO allow you to cover/upgrade one-two at max of the major factor needed for seduction.
But bruh if you don’t take care of the rest you’ll still get peanuts or few results.

You’re just being in anger because you’d like a sub that save you from doing anything except just the bare minimum, by playing with words in the presentation of the sub, maybe you trying to create some drama I don’t know…It’s just not realistic the sub won’t control the mind and the world to such an extent that everything is handed to you, can you imagine what it would imply XDDD

If you’re ugly not caring of your look with a suck ass personality well even if the gal might feel attraction for a brief moment, she’ll soon be like “euw why did I even thought about it”, simple truth

But if there is sub wich works it’s here, I’ve tried so many of them free-not free-youtube-other seller-etc… And only the one here had an huge impact that was noticable by taking a journal so don’t make the mistake of reducing what you could get here, you’d pass next to something really really great honestly…

I’m sorry if I have harsh words I’m tryin to help you calm down a bit on your attacks
Because it really just seems like you want them to degrade their presentation, wich I honestly think is honest even if guys don’t report 30 lay every 6 month wich is your interpretation only seriously

Edit : (I’d like to say maybe Wanted would be the all in one in seduction to change but it’s a longer road than a lot of other sub as physical change take indeed more time)
PS 2 : Remmind yourself that the sub in itself doesn’t do anything it just bring tools to your subconscious wich is doing the work and could have some help from your actions, the sub is not such a power tool that you see reality melting down infront of you and by taping your hands you appear in a harem

3 Likes

Incels on pua forums think of their Social/Sexual Goals in number of conquests.
Normal people just want a few good mates to enjoy quality time with. :+1:t2:

Yup. I have like a Zero-Kiss-and-Tell policy. I don’t think I’ve mentioned any woman in 2.5 years of posting here. The only hints that reveal that I maybe do ok with the ladies, would be in my replies to someone’s situation – like in @pacman’s journal.

:wink:

3 Likes

I never understood people who just go out to get laid to increase there numbers instead of having fun and enjoying life when they go out

Exactly! I even feel guilty a bit of saying that I got laid because I feel like it makes me seem like a douche.

7 Likes

Which subliminals did you buy? Did you properly tested those subliminals in any way?

3 Likes

This is exactly what the person should tell us so we can understand why they aren’t getting the results they think should

Personally i have been using SC for almost 3 years now… 3 years in october and my life from my point of view has changed in very interesting ways and that is coming from someone who has been inconsistent at best at listening to subs and changing subs lol.

I personally don’t think i would have had the progress i have made in my life without these subs… now if i could just be consistent with them lol

Truth of the matter is that you have to give any given sub a decent matter of time while taking action towards the goals of the sub and your goals to see results… I would honestly not expect the subs to make anything crazy happen in the first few months especially if you are new to subs as you probably have a lot of shit in your subconscious that needs to be rewritten and that will take time.

4 Likes

I think the idea of having fun and enjoying themselves scares people lol. It could also be that they are insecure with themselves and feel as if the more people they have slept with will meet some important quota or make themselves feel important.

Something i have noticed a lot on facebook lately is people being so insecure and jumping around from relationship to relationship then oh there goes another oh boo hoo me … blah blah blah

People don’t take the time to better themselves and find what makes them tick and actually really happy

I kinda used to be like that i used to date a new woman maybe 2 every week or every other week when i was in my early 20’s i think i slept with 20-40 girls in a matter of a year. I was just enjoying myself too it wasn’t to meet some quota or sleeping with more women i just grew bored of the same person. But i think it was more about me not being happy with who i was.

2 Likes

Which products did you buy and what are you listening to now? How often are you listening to these products?

Everyone has different goals on these products maybe not everyone wants to get laid 27 times in 6 months lol

I can tell you if I wanted to while running these subs I certainly could would have no problem doing it… but that isn’t my goal honestly I’m staying away from dating for the most part

1 Like

I’ve shared it a couple of times here, but definitly subclub’s subliminal turned me from a guy who doesn’t really get laid (except that girl once or twice a year), to being more in control and having fwb.

Thing is, it is harder to measure “am I gettinh results” with external goals like getting laid because other people are involved. If it’s only a productivity sub, then it’s not the same! You will feel it!

2 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from. I think what you’re gonna get on this forum though is a lot of guys working through complex problems. The ones who don’t post are just going about their lives. So you might see a disproportionate amount of people on here not getting the results you expect.

But I’ll ask you this. If you don’t use subclubs products who else is out there? They’re powerful tools but it is on the person using them in the end. I just really don’t see anyone else competing in this field that is worth the attention. So if you just went about your life as usual and used them it seems like you’d have nothing to lose. So why the hesitation? It’s really only a waste of time if there’s a better alternative but I’ve yet to find one.

Hey guy, I wish what you just said could be permanently written on the top of this forum. Things take time. People are expecting life changes in a matter of 2 or 3 months. Totally unrealistic. Things take time. Find a sub, stick with it for at least 6 months if you want to see good solid results. Instead most of us, keep switching subs every 2 or 3 months. Or we keep adding more and more subs to our stacks.

4 Likes

External validation, insecure masculinity (“I laid 10 girls, I am such a man”), and an oversexualized society.

Regardless, this thread seems to drift apart. The actual question was about results of people going out and laying hotties immediately.

To be fair, this SPECIFIC question I haven’t seen anyone journal except that one guy who got banned somewhat recently for telling everyone to not comment on his journal haha
However, I honestly just think the guys who run these kinds of subs never even CARE about the forum. They see the program, they buy, run it, get results or not, and that’s it. Remember to join the forum really only gets mentioned in an email after purchase. Dude’s prolly just delete it right away.

Personal opinion

I think the guys who seek that would be better off with a healing sub or something to redirect their mental set-up. The guys posting on this forum are trying to fix complex situations and problems, this is why they journal here and want feedback.

You don’t really need feedback from a forum if you laid a woman. Like what kind of a journal would that be?
“Ran Libertine. Got laid. Shit works! kkthxbb”

Cool.

5 Likes

I can understand your attitude of skepticism, especially if you’ve had a history of buying products and not getting the results you had hoped for.

Even if there were dozens of “I used Libertine and got laid by a new woman every week for the past 4 month” posts, someone could still wonder if those posts were real.

But I don’t think any of that matters. What matters is that you get the results you have hoped for.

If you are open minded enough, you could purchase Libertine or what ever you might have in mind, and try it as per instructions. I would encourage you to select one program to try for at least 21 days before purchasing a second one. If after say 25 days or so you don’t feel satisfied, you can request a refund.

3 Likes

I can understand how you might feel annoyed or frustrated when you are making efforts and taking time out of your busy day to reach out and help someone seeking answers, as well as standing up for SC.

Please in the future do so without outbursts of name calling and harsh language. Patience please. :person_in_lotus_position: Or just don’t post. Flags are also good.

Because of the people who do post. You glossed over them, handwaved away their results, including the individual who used Libertine and had amazing sex with a celebrity in his country.

Second, upon reviewing your account, you have not purchased Libertine – only RICH and Beyond Limitless.

7 Likes

y all falling again for it

2 Likes

Hi.

Which ones?

If you haven’t seen them already, check out the Support Article on Reconciliation.

That’s interesting, I’ve seen several awhile back, and more than a few on just Libertine alone. Perhaps it isn’t as well reported as others, though.

Hm. I feel as if me, if I hadn’t had sex in awhile and felt like I was invisible to women because of x, y and z and suddenly, I had attention, and OBVIOUS attention at that, I’m sure the new focus on me would feel like clear skies after weeks of storms.

Which is definitely noteworthy to others in a similar situation. It’s all about perspective.

Several. Most don’t post often because they’re busy doing what your question asked, but they’re here.

1. If you haven’t, start a journal.
  2. If you aren’t, start taking action towards getting significant results. You get what you put in.
  3. Be consistent with your subliminal use.
  4. Don’t expect the subliminal to do number 2 for you. Manifestation WILL occur; but the level, quality and direction of the pathway is dependent on the builder; us (you, in this example).
  5. Anything else I have would be energetic/esoteric, so I hope that little bit helps.
2 Likes

Using wanted and primal seduction iron throne . I have different encounter with my prefered women type. And they now receive me differently than before.

• Getting close to me physically.
  • talk to me like I am the only one in the world.
  • telling me their intimate aspirations.
  • around women I found myself apprecting them and not my self-conscious type that paralyzed by analysing of what to do . I am relaxed in my skin. And here is what happens my attitude changed (I just realised this as I write to you :star_struck: thanks) before all I want was wanting to make women’s talk to me. Now I am entertaining and engaging the women’s I am with.
    Now I notice the subtle aspirations of the women I am with for example I refused some of her childish behaviour she told me with anger all I want is to play. Noticing the play word .and I changed my style with her. To fulfill that need.
3 Likes

I am not annoyed or frustrated please do not pretend to know how I feel.

Have a good day.

2 Likes