Investing in subliminalclub

Hello
I was wondering if the founders of subclub are still open for investors.

2 Likes

Buying their products seems like a sound investment to me.

10 Likes

Yes, but that is not what I meant.
I meant partnership. If I succeed at getting some capital from my dad, investing in subliminal club is what I want.
I really beleive in subliminals because I have seen unbeleivable results from a youtube subliminal. My whole physiology was changed in 2 days. My bones, tendons, joints got symmetrical, even my face the bones of my nosetrils got symmetrical, I lost at least10 kilos. 2 of the affirmations the subliminal had was: I have the body of a wild caveman and steel muscles of zero fat. It was crazy. But since it was a one voice subliminal the results fade away and I changed after few hours. After that I got interested in subliminals.

2 Likes

I was in your shoes while on Stark a year ago. I took it as a sign that the subliminals are working unbelievably fantastic.

1 Like

You need to consider that the world is awash with capital. There is absolutely bucketloads available for good investments.

But YOU don’t have any.

Your Dad might, but why should he let you have any to spunk away.

Then you need to consider do Saint and Fire want to create an event. Without wanting to put words in their mouths probably not as they are not big enough yet.

So where does that leave us.

Would S and F be willing to bring onboard another investor who could help with the business and not just provide capital?

Possibly, but thats YOU out of the question as you have no experience or accomplishments in business, do you.

2 Likes

@remarkable Wow what harsh words for someone who wants success

Encouragement is always better than attacking the self esteem of someone else

@Alphamale just give it a try.

6 Likes

Actually my english is not that good to understand all you said. I dont know what you mean by creating an event and putting words in their mouth.
Any way. I dont want to invest for its money because there are ton of businesses giving more profit for now. And I am sure they are not in need of my capital. No I did not do anything for the business(except creating and layering some subliminals) because my father is a complete asshole and very controlling. You cant even imagine how he is. If the subliminal club takes me as an employee I will accept it because its not about the money, its because I want to know more about the mechanics of human mind. Before knowing subliminal club I was imagining myself as someone like fire in the future. And beleive me or not subliminals are going to create revoloution one day.

Thank you dragon rider
You made my day :grin::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I see this all the time

And since I am very good, respectful, accepting, encouraging and loving to myself I completely stopped to be an asshole to others.

Because I know how much work it takes to get there and I don’t want to make it harder for others, in fact I am happy if I can help or show someone how to develop such fantastic states in themself.

But there is a exeption
Unless someone realy wants it and don’t stop, then I can go dark

Thats it :grin:

3 Likes

Stacking Stark with Immortal Sage has crossed my mind too. :heart_eyes: It would be real Lotus in Flames. :smiley:

6 Likes

I dont get you
But I know you have made a very big deal out of fire and saint since you got hatsh with me to win their validation. But let me tell you, you wont. Subliminal club is a business and I want to invest in it. I wrote this topic because somewhere I read saint said he’s meeting an investor and Im sure he also did not know how to write scripts like fire.

If you’re referring to the one in his journal, I believe it was regarding a movie from his script. I sure do hope that that’s still on the horizon :+1:

1 Like

A movie for his script, could you explain a bit more

Well, he was at a gym one day he met a lady there, out of the blue, who worked in film production or something like that and she introduced him to potential producers. He was telling the story to show the power of manifestations and how oddly they work. He had a script ready for a movie when that lady showed up, and, well, things went great, but the pandemic hit and I think it went on hiatus. See, he’s a writer :smiley:

2 Likes

Ahaa got it

if your English is shit, how can you write deep detailed subliminal scripts in English?

this is kinda sad man. You wanna invest someone else’s money?

This whole topic is a joke

1 Like

Forgive him guys for he knows not what he’s talking about.
His intention was good, and out of respect for the company.

:innocent:

5 Likes

@Alphamale - i think it would be a better idea to submit a ticket for this question (I know it isn’t a support question but it is not a forum question either). Do it here:

4 Likes

I am sure you have great vision for yourself…whatever it is…go after it…investing subclub definitely not the only way to fulfill your vision…and for the part you want to learn more about human mind…subclub isnt the only way either…

whatever you are looking for…best wishes for you…my friend…

6 Likes

thats the attitude!, this is alpha :wink: :heart:

1 Like