Investing in subliminalclub

He will learn how to make the sub from Subclub and then he will create his own business of subliminals :rofl: after listening to AM and Rich of course :rofl:

1 Like

I have a lot of respect for you @blackadder and I agree that he needs to stop putting people down. Nonetheless your response to him was kinda harsh…

4 Likes

The guy is a toss pot he should be banned he bullies members for no reason and puts them down.

2 Likes

I guess the healing part of subliminals did not do much for you. Listen more so your traumas will be healed.

I know what im talking about, no need for your intervention

Thanks man
But I am not serious about it, I just wondered

1 Like

Thanks
It means alot

Yes for real

1 Like

I appreciate your attitude bro. But its better to be polite and cool

It is not harsh at all. It is merely factually accurate.

When you start a business, grow it and then sell it for a pleasingly large amount of money. An ‘event’ is when you get the money.

So why did you mention capital, then?

This is irrelevant.

In which case what is your skillset/

What can you offer them that they can’t get elsewhere.

Do you seriously think they will share their IP with you?

I doubt it. For a multitude of reasons.

1 Like

If fire can write good scripts on himself, he can surely write better scripts with others.
And all you need is psychology for this, something like jordan petrson psychology. If you know how the mind creates according to beleifs, it’s a big achievement.

I know some of you might have recon
but please guys have empathy/understanding/respect for each other

tagging @DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant

3 Likes

Sanguine Ultima on the house

I dont need to talk relevant to you, I say what I please.
And I did not say anything about buying the business, I meamt joining the team by giving money. And yes I dont have any skillset thats why Im offering money. You can talk all you want, but money buy skill, skill buy money.

1 Like

If you want to call me a fucking idiot, feel free to come out directly with it and not use asterisks.

My reply was perfectly valid. The OP has nothing of value to offer.

He needs to run subs and do other stuff to better his own life first.

1 Like

The founders of SC use subliminals themselves, It does not mean their life is bad. Their is no limit for a good life, so I camt wait to make my life good

3 Likes

Apple inc has one of the most productive teams in it, but they accept investors and they dont necessarily have skillsets.

2 Likes

There were who did not have any skillset in sub making but had a look in SC’s script,

That is a possibility but would Fire want to share his IP?

Possibly not just pyschology.

However Jordan Peterson has a Phd and 30 years of scientific study behind him as well as a private practise.

What do you offer?

2 Likes