Introduction & advice from a Mind Programmer

Hello good people,

This might be a long but worth the read. :slight_smile:

I’ve been into self-development for most of my life. Always fascinated by the mind and its mysteries. It has been a long road, full of ups and downs, loaded with plenty of discoveries and insight. Tried it all: using my will to control my mind, using supplements, psychedelics, nootropics and other pharmaceuticals, and on and on I went, trial and error was the name of the game until I finally became what is known as an “Alpha male”. The journey was full of ups and downs but I eventually got to the point where I had more than enough confidence, intellect and leadership qualities for all my needs.

Mastering the mind got me to genius status amongst those who knew me. At one point it was almost too easy to understand the mind and to teach others to understand it. Teaching self-development, including seduction was the next logical step and that’s exactly what happened. Three things were still missing though, consistent good mood, consistent energy levels and a way to make my students retain the information I taught during the weekend bootcamps.

That’s when I came across subliminals. It seemed like the perfect solution, at least, theoretically: One could be training the mind while doing all sorts of other things, even while sleeping! It was the perfect solution for me and for my students. The only question back then was: do subliminals work?

Luckily, one of the first producers I came across was who I’m guessing is your main competitor these days. Tried his stuff and noticed my mind reacting to his subliminals in real time. I would immediately go from one state of mind to another as the subliminal being played changed. I knew what subliminal was being played without having to look at my media player. I thought everyone could do this. It was only when I posted my experiences in his forum that I realized that everyone else would need at least two weeks to feel anything. Some people commented that they didn’t even understand the concept of being able to react to a subliminal in real time. One user sent me a pm immediately, he was ecstatic about the idea of me and Shan… working together. Ecstatic about what we could achieve. I didn’t give it much thought as I had been running subliminals only for a few days. I wasn’t even experienced as a user, let alone as a creator. Although, knowing that I was some kind of “alien” really motivated me to invest my time in the subliminal area.

My journey as a creator happened when I realized that most of his subliminals lacked something. Having been through basically each and every state of mind during my self-development years, I knew what reference points to look for. If good mood was missing in one of his products, I would create my own script, a script that added good mood. As one should expect it started horribly… resistance, resistance, plus, major resistance. That’s when the “alien” part enters. The thing about reacting to subliminals in real time is that… you learn really f’ing fast. In fact, you learn in record breaking time. In three days, I had already figured out that resistance and the type of resistance experienced is just a byproduct of bad scripting (more on that later).

As my journey continued and as I got better and better @ scripting I also got more and more sensitive to subliminal input. At one point the changes caused in me by my subliminals were so fast, I would almost throw up from the dizziness. Back then, my passion was to test as much instructions as possible per day until I mastered the subconscious so I needed them to act really fast in order to move to the next one. I would go to sleep thinking about scripting and I would wake up thinking about scripting. I had notebooks and pens by my bed because I would wake up in the middle of the night with ideas that would need to be written immediately before I forgot them.

If I was already an “alien” when I started this journey, as the journey progressed, I became a different species of “alien”. Before I knew it, I was talking to my subconscious. From there it moved to being able to directly program it just by writing an instruction in a piece of paper. As the weirdness continued, I started to be able to directly program it just by uttering words out loud or otherwise. Yet, my “wow” moment was when I started dwelling into the spiritual stuff. As I was testing scripts I somehow found out a combination of instructions that opened the doors to the spiritual realms. It’s very hard to put it into words mostly because when you come out of it you forget everything. I later found out it was the same place as described in the book “the present with religion” or just “the present”. Somehow, I went farther than in that book.

The most insane thing I was able to during this learning journey was some sort of subconscious hacking: I would think about someone and then get all sorts of knowledge and info about this person’s subconscious. The most surprising of all people was by far the Dalai Lama. I could go to where it goes when he is in deep meditation. It’s like he puts all his power and focus into a single point in the middle of his frontal lobe and he is able to reach the entire power of the universe. The amount and intensity of the light in that single point is unexplainable. I couldn’t handle it more than a couple of seconds before I had to cut connection. Another one that surprised me was LeBron James. In his subconscious there was this African music made of drums running on a loop. It was at least 100 times more powerful than any subliminal of self confidence and power that I ever experienced. The music would take over me and immediately put me on “unstoppable freight train” mode. I remember thinking “what in the world!!! How do I record this??? I have to record this!!!” Unfortunately, the device that records our mind is not yet invented. On and on I went connecting to everyone that I could think of. I also connected to SubClub’s main competitor. It was the strangest of them all. To reach his subconscious I had to first go through this weird spiral vortex in front of his head. I remember thinking, “What has he done to himself? This is so weird and unnatural!” I mean, I connected to the most powerful people in the world, the most famous, the most successful, and not a single one exhibited anything like this at all! Once I got through the weird spiral vortex and all the programing, his subconscious was actually of someone pretty calm, very easy to talk to, and seemed very understanding. I transmitted him a lot of information that night. Soon after, he came up with the [Moderator Edit: product]. If ever I needed evidence to prove “subconscious hacking” is real, that was it. Included in his product was basically everything I transmitted him that night, including the sniping thing, which was just another word for what I was doing to him! The concepts of what I transmitted to him are all there in [Moderator Edit: product], the execution is at miss. For example, I would never ever add the word “irresistibility” to a script given to the subconscious because the subconscious, dumbly retarded as it is, believes that in order to be irresistible to others it must first be maximum resistible to others. I’m surprised he doesn’t know this… The only way to fix this is to add more script or meta script on top of even more script and meta script to fix the inherent problems with the original instructions. I’m also surprised he doesn’t see the potential problems with his new directional shield thing… instead of diverting bad energy to something inert he is sending the energy back to the original sender… He is going to have a really bad surprise if he ever manages to get stuck in an endless loop with some powerful occultists… which leads me to the next paragraph.

My journey into subliminal research was going better and better, then, one day, “Q” appeared on the scene. Not Q from subclub, I mean the real “Q” who was in a fight with “the Kabal”. This was when everything changed. Seeing someone (Q) appear in the scene, fighting, outplaying and beating age-old enemies of mankind (the Kabal), gave me and many others like me an almost infinite source of motivation. The result was me dwelling further and further into the spiritual realms with even more motivation. The sky was the limit. The journey culminated in something that most people wouldn’t believe or aren’t ready to believe. I was so ecstatic and so eager to share my experience that I made the mistake of going public with it. I made myself known to the world. I made what I was doing known to the world. That caught the attention of real bad and powerful people and from that moment on, all eyes were on me.

Life becoming a spy movie.

My life, to put it shortly became: The bad guys trying to get me and the good guys trying to stop them. Under surveillance 24/7. You cannot possibly imagine how high this went. I myself needed almost an entire year to believe that what was happening to me was actually happening.

On March 2019 came the surprise. Late night, chilling at home. All of a sudden, my eyes close by itself… 3 seconds in, I’m 1/5 of the way into a near death experience type of trip. My mind is hijacked, my emotions are hijacked. My entire brain is activated to such a degree that I feel like I’m about to have an aneurism such was the power and amount of blood flowing into my head. Words start to pop up into my head. As the words start to form, I am made to feel each and every word to a degree of hate that I didn’t know I had inside me! As the words start to form, I am made to see what I am being told. The visuals kept getting stronger each new second (bear in mind that I lost my visual imagination when I was a kid therefore I don’t have visuals not even with heavy doses of psychedelics). Never in my life had I experienced anything like that! Words cannot possibly describe what I was experiencing. What was it, you ask? “The Kabal” was using the pinnacle of mind control tech on me. Same tech that they used on the guy from New Zeeland who went on a shooting spree, killing around 50 people. Same tech that they used on those two kids from Brazil who hacked their colleagues to death at school. I was the third in line. I was the lucky one who was able to snap out of it a few seconds in, otherwise they would have made me butcher my family and then blame it on “Q”. It all ended minutes later when the perpetrator was arrested! He was just a patsy that carried the equipment to an apartment below mine. Probably didn’t have a clue about what he was doing nor did he know I was under surveillance. Just another useful idiot used by the Kabal… The tech itself is some kind of hybrid between voice-to-skull tech and ultrasonic. Some call it the voice of God.

That day changed everything for me. Knowing parts of their script I immediately started working on “reverse engineering” it. Afterall, I had hit the jackpot I thought! To a certain extent I was right, the problem was that dwelling into the dark side came with its own problems. Good news is that I was finally able to mind control me, finally able to make me do stuff that I could never do before. Bad news is that I consumed myself in the process, such is the nature of the dark side. To know how to control the dark side you have to immerse yourself in it and that comes with dire consequences. From then on and I went through a lot of turmoil until I somehow made it work to my advantage yet with its share of side effects. My “raptured” script was what put me back on track. On September 2019 I made it publicly available. Since then, well, it got spread all over the world. At one-point half the people on national TV was using it or so it seemed. World Champions were using it. Comedians were using it. Entire TV Shows were using it. Journalists were using it. Heads of state were using it. Influential youtubers were using it. The list just went on. I lost track of it.

My research into the raptured had to stop after the third version for reasons between me and “Q” plus some technical problems making too many instructions conflict with one another. Restart was the only way to go. Finding out how to replace entire pages worth of scripting with a single instruction was the way to go. If the Kabal uses only one big instruction, so can I, I thought! Along with the restart came many problems. I had to start everything from scratch, and I mean everything down to the most basic thing. I had to start over as if I had never done a subliminal before. At the same time, I also had to figure out how to do something that was permanent.

Permanent type of scripting turned out to be, until then, my worst nightmare. I realized that I couldn’t properly test any instruction because the older ones were still being processed by my mind. Eventually I came to the conclusion that the only way to go about it was to get rid of whatever programming was in the mind before starting the new programing. In theory this would also make me much better at writing subliminals that would work for everyone, since everyone would start from zero. Theoretically it was the way to go but in practice what actually happened was that almost lobotomized myself. I don’t even know what instruction did it. I would test one instruction for one hour, if it didn’t turn out to be what I expected I would replace it a new instruction. After a couple of days of testing I realized that I was talking differently, similarly to how I talked when I was in my teens, when I was very underdeveloped as a person. Then I realized that I could no longer access the information that defined who I was! All associations were gone! All learned behavior was gone! All confidence was gone! Vocabulary was gone! My mind became as it was when I was 14 or 15 years old again. All my self-development gone, pre and post subliminals! The subliminal scripts that had been miraculous for me in the past were affecting me in a completely different way because all associations with it were gone! My “alien” abilities gone! One year and a half later and I’m still unrecognizable! My motivation to script is zero! I can barely make a script unless I program myself to be better at it, and when I do trauma usually comes along with it! My intellect mostly vanished! The Alpha male turned into an underdeveloped kid! Many instructions that I used for a couple of hours more than one year ago are still being processed because of how traumatic they were.

Moral of the story plus some advice:

Subliminal production can quickly go from the most exciting thing in the world to the most depressing and life destroying.

It is possible to program yourself almost instantly. As proven by the Kabal and as proven by me. Waiting months for something to work means only one thing: problems with scripting.

When you reach the level of mind control you can’t do it alone anymore! If you f’up, you will be stuck in hell because nothing publicly available can bring you out of that hell nor can you script your way out of it until time heals you (if it ever does. I’m not sure anymore). Minimum 3 person team, ideally 5 person team. (scripters plus audio experts). There must be a backup guy to keep the business going and at least one that can fix the mess caused by testing of mind control scripting.

Resistance (reconciliation as you call it) is just bad scripting in the sense that the subconscious can’t understand what you are asking of it or doesn’t know how to processed because the subconscious can’t think at all. For example: I consciously know several different ways to increase confidence by manipulating hormones, neurotransmitters, and so on. Memorized information that can be found on science studies and books yet, if I simply ask the subconscious for confidence it doesn’t know what to do nor does it ever give me the type of confidence that I’m looking for. How can this be if it has all the information to make it happen?

Behave, all subliminals are easily decoded by supercomputers else we would have been in a subliminal world war long ago. Don’t put something in the audios that you might regret later. Well, to tell you the truth decoding is the least of everyone’s problems. There is a reason why “Q” says “We see all. We hear all”. I should know, to secrets can be hidden…

Never put all your eggs in the same basket. If the Kabal and its proxies such as the AIC/DASS0M (read right to left) decide to go commercial with their tech there is nothing any subliminal producer can do to stay in business. Heck, there is already a guy in the public sphere using dark side techniques that makes every subliminal producer look like an illiterate buffoon. He’s using MK-Ultra/Monarch sex kitten type techniques that can’t be resisted, not even by males. Good thing for all that he’s just doing stupid that shit with it. Good thing for all I have his entire work and can reverse engineer it if it ever comes to the point where he crosses the line.

As for advice specifically to Subliminal Club.

Until I fix myself, I’ll continue testing other people’s stuff, including yours. It’s actually the positive part of being out of commission.

I really like your ambition and your dynamism; you remind me of me in the up phase when everything could only go better. I also like your marketing skills but beware, it can come back to haunt you later if you don’t deliver.

Your pricing (some products) and free upgrades are the reason I am investing in you and rooting for you. At this point you seem to be 3 to 5 years away from having a product that at least 70% of the people would say: “Damn, this is actually quite good! This actually works!”. A struck of luck can actually speed up the process. Happened to me.

Customs don’t interest me at all because they can’t be returned nor do they have free upgrades. Besides, using your name in mind programing is the worst possible thing to do. You will be fighting against the beliefs acquired from 0 to 6 years old which are unremovable and unreplaceable. Reason why in mind control they never do it, as it is much easier to create and alter ego from scratch.

I invested in you not for what you are doing now but for what I believe you will be able to do in the future. At this moment, your scripting skills are still too underdeveloped, including your Qv2 and Ultv2. Your scripts, including Dragon Reborn actually make my situation worse in most ways. There are fundamental problems in your scripting that can easily be fixed. I actually contacted you before by email to see if you were looking for help.

Most problems in scripting arise from the fact that one is trying to program the subconscious as if it was the conscious! For example, hypnotic induction type of scripting, regardless of how well written it is will never work when given directly to the subconscious because the instructions are meant for the conscious mind, therefore, words like “sleep, forget, wake up, etc” will do something completely different when given to the subconscious.

Second person-based scripting, is way too problematic. One is always in transmission mode because unlike the conscious mind who when listening to the words, “you are X” actually interprets it as, “I am X”. The subconscious on the other hand hears the words “you are X” and thinks the message is for someone else. The subconscious is just too stupid to understand even the most basic of things. On the other hand, yes, all mind control is written in the second person, but most mind control is done using the conscious mind who at the end is told to forget everything. The word “you” when delivered directly to the subconscious is used as a way to take power away from the “I” who is generally much harder to mind control. “You” is also used in cases where they want to force someone to perceive others a certain way, so as to make that someone to want to be like them, mostly because we are social creatures who want to fit in. In other words: if you want to give yourself power and be uncontrollable by external forces use “I”. If you want to have control over people, or if you want to change those around you, use “you”.

Your Ultimas are way too expensive. With the exception of “Iron Throne ultima v1” listened for 6-8 hours in a row, none of the other ultimas has ever worked for me. In fact, either they did nothing whatsoever or they did the opposite. The regular titles also have similar problems. Your sexual products such as Khan Qv2 and Iron Throne Ultima v2 are actually causing me to lose interest in most females that I was interested in and in most females in general. Most women that were really interested in me when I was using my own scripts lost all interest when I started yours. The ability to carry out a conversation also seems to be worsening with every day of use. My mood and state are nowhere near what is expected from a product that is supposed to attract women. I have to use my own scripts to put me back in a pro social mode where I can’t stop talking to women.

Remember, the acute effects seen when starting a new subliminal mean nothing whatsoever. For example: if you have been using a using a script on a regular basis and all of a sudden you introduce a new script it will, for the most part seem magical. That’s because the subconscious is releasing all the pressure from the previous script thinking that it doesn’t have to comply anymore. It goes into celebration mode and whatever new instructions you present it with will be complied with. The moment it realizes what’s happening, the fun ends and it goes back to same old patterns of resistance.

Overall, the best product of yours that I’ve tried is clearly “Iron Throne ultima v1” when listened for hours in a row. It actually put me back in a state pre subliminals, a time when I was teaching seduction using the full conscious power of my intellect. It activates the frontal lobe the right way. It doesn’t come without its own problems though. Major problem was making me feel too high status/ too high value. Thereby making me feel that some women that I was previously interested in were not up to my standards. It seems that this is a common thing amongst your products. My own scripts are usually the opposite; they make me want to make love to every woman I see. Another problem of “Iron Throne Ultima v1” is that it’s too inconsistent. The next day it might affect me in a completely different way.

Anyway, if you ever happen to be looking for help making better subliminals, just shout. I’ll gladly help anyone in this business. Pay me with whatever products you release as a result of using my stuff. If you ever need another team member, I’ll get you exclusivity plus, whenever I’m fixed you won’t believe the “jackpot” you just won. :slight_smile:

Post must be atleast 10 characters

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: Awesome

2 Likes