INPUT: ASC MOGUL Q, GOD like Masculinity, Ascension

Greetings!

Has anyone on here has substantial experience and results with the subs mentioned above? If so, please let me know.

After being using subs from other producers, I am trying to give SC a shot. I realized that the subs from other producers are simply dud and looking for sth that’s effective and give results.

I struggle with putting in many hours daily on any sub. Hopefully with the new SC technology less amt of time will suffice.

I’d appreciated some input.

Cheers,
Milton

I’ve been using Ascended Mogul Qv2 since release and AM module in a custom for a few months prior to that. Since I started i went from being basically unemployed to being the number one salesman on my team. I’ve been there less than three months and trainers are telling me to ask my team leader to recommend me for more senior positions

9 Likes

First, welcome!

Second…

You may find that with these particular titles, it’s harder to NOT listen to them (for things like rest days) than it is to make excuses to not listen. That may just be me, though :wink:

As for your question, Ascension I’m familiar with. Qv2 just recently became a thing, so everyone is still getting used to the new flavor of our titles, but Ascension comes highly recommended! I’ll answer any specific questions you can ask me about it, but honestly, the search function may serve you better :slight_smile:

Oh, quick note:

You’ll get everything you get from Ascension in Ascended Mogul (AM), it’ll simply take longer to get the same results and certain things like ‘Alpha’ qualities may not be as pronounced in the same way.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input.
I need a big shot of confidence lol, dealing with procrastination atm, lack of motivation & self discipline…
Reg AscM, it’s probably a more dense file compared to Ascension which would be slow to show results . I don’t need the business side of it…
I actually have it, just don’t use it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I highly recommend Ascension, then. Playing Ascended Mogul, with your goals, seems counter productive to efficiency of

Ascension will help you to tackle a lot of that. I hardly procrastinate anything nowadays, even dishes. However, I think for you, Limitless will serve you better. It deals with procrastination, lack of motivation and self discipline.

You could go with a stack like Ascension x Executive and get a crap load of things done in life. In fact, that’s a pretty cool stack :thinking:

You don’t necessarily need GLM, but if you like overkill I think people use double Ultimas in their playlists.

Edit: I apologize, @Slasher! I just realized I said Limitless, instead of Executive :no_mouth:

Executive is an outstanding Ultima for productivity

2 Likes

@Slasher please notice the above quote. Take the rest days. With Qv2, please consider 1 loop a day for 3 days a week to begin with.

3 Likes

Man, this is so true in my case, haha.

2 Likes

Yet man you seem very disciplined and dedicated. So congratulate yourself!

1 Like

Thanks man, appreciated the input.
Do you have experience with Ascension?

1 Like

Thanks dude.

Yessir, indeed I do.

Ah a local! :wink:

GLM does a good job, I started on the Q version while running Emperor. The booster effect was pretty quick on the Q version, Ultima V1 was somewhat lackluster, I believe it’s improved with V2 but haven’t had a lot of opportunity to test it. If you buy GLM its worth downloading the Q version which was 30 minutes in length and IMO just as potent, which helps when you’re trying to shorten your stack. Experiment to see which one has the quickest effect on you. The effects I felt with the original Q version involved dramatically better confidence and body posture as well as a tendency to push yourself to your limits.

2 Likes

what results did you get with it? If you don’t mind sharing.

1 Like

Thanks. :pray:
I actually have the GLM Q version. Once I have decided on a main sub, I’ll def add it to my stack

What I have experienced on Ascension

I was very stubborn and inside change was always with imense resistance coupled.
Ascension made me willing to change from the inside.
It made me self reliant, self accepting, self respecting , anything that has to do with a healthy self esteem, believing in me and my talents, it gives me the power to change and to accomplish what I want. I have grown a backbone for my reality and can exude it in the world.

And much more
I find Ascension heavily underrated
Its fucking powerfull, specially withe the new Qv2.
As @RVconsultant said, go slow with the new Qv2. Try 2 loops per week and then slowly increase to maybe 3 loops after 3 weeks.

6 Likes

Thanks dude, appreciated.

I lost this notification in the sea I recently got, so I apologize for the late response.

As I mentioned before, if you have specific questions about Ascension, I will do my best to answer from my perspective, but I personally struggle with giving info without having a line to follow, if that makes sense.

And what I mean by I struggle is I’ll probably end up with a huge post of a million different insights, examination of experiences, different possible interpretations of this and that…

I’ll just say I’m better pointed in a specific direction and fired off lol

I was just reading about StarQ description and it sounds great! Probably a much better sub to enhance personal development in a broader area. SC subs has the best marketing description to tempt one into purchase lol… IMO the drawback I sense when coming to read though forum of folks who have been here a while and more exposure in order to be inspired by results is rather disappointing. Many are using different subs in their stack which probably dilute their results or likely give them none… then they switch up as soon as the next sub is released. Aside of one or two journal I read, there’s no many peeps detailing results from many of the great subs from the SC store. Eg. I’m intrigued by StarQ and I probably gonna chase my tail trying to find someone who reported decent results from it…
Again, this is a mere observation…

1 Like

Going back to the topic, please let me know your results with Ascension. Cheers

1 Like

Way ahead of you buddy, I tagged you in a post.

1 Like