Best sub for sales and cold pitching?

Would HOM be best , EOG, Mogul, RICH, or all of those?

4 Likes

Are you sure you want to get into this, mate?

If you were, I suppose you would have to build a specified custom (HoM, Sacred Words , Dragon Tongue, Master Mind and Transcendental Connection for sure).

1 Like

Yo, @James. The following titles in the main store has scripting for ‘sales’ jobs mentioned in the sales pages (pun intended):

• Mogul
  • Ascended Mogul
  • Emperor
  • Emperor: House of Medici
3 Likes

Anyone one, all, or combination of will improve skills in that area. Could also include Commander and True Social

1 Like

Or you could do the @Palpatine smart overkill option of running all of them!

1 Like

Primal Seduction is good for sales, too. I remember someone posting about that but don’t recall who. Maybe I should run Limitless

2 Likes

That would be me. SS scripting is really useful for anything involving human relationships. :smile:

On paper, HOM is the best for sales as it is masterful at quickly building deep relationships in the business context.

But if one was making presentations, and even more so for a technical product, then Stark or BLU would be better fitting.

We also have a recent success story of Ascended Mogul for sales, as it enhances the user’s discipline, productivity, and motivation to impress the boss (getting the most important things done).
RICH would work similarly, and will be a superior choice, if the products/services are your own – not a sales job at a company.

I’ve also used Daredevil to remove my call reluctance for reaching out to strangers. It builds a screw it, let’s do it attitude, and lowers the need for perfect scripts.

EOG is good too, especially for high level, big ticket B2B deals … but it has a lot more going on, and would be super-overkill if only used for sales.

So…

Your choice depends on what you mean by sales & cold pitching; what your process, platform, and products are; and what your personal challenges/limitations are, for succeeding at your sales goals & context. You need to think it through.

:+1:t2:

8 Likes

Emperor is perfect to wipe all kind of shyness, doubts, hesitancies etc. Especially version 2, it rocks !

1 Like

I would second this. Ascended Mogul is an INCREDIBLE sales sub. I made a custom SalesMasteryQ and included Ascended Mogul, HOM, PCC, and many of the wealth modules and platonic social skill modules

2 Likes

Here’s the answer to everyone who wants to optimize for sales in customs:

5 Likes

NO! NO NO NO NO…

WHEN WAS THIS RELEASED???

I scoures the entire q store for weeks to make a custom Sales Mastery Q, and this gets released days later.

Sadge

3 Likes

Just a couple of hours ago with the new module pack :grin: