Best Subs for Sales

What are the best subs for sales and potential combinations?

i suspect most people will come here and suggest products like Rich and Mogul but my advice to you is make sure that at some point you test minds eye.

minds eye has helped me with money more then every other product combined and i have bought around 25 products.

so just keep that in mind as you test products.

3 Likes

Def check out mind’s eye and RICH… it really depends what your money goals are… for sales specifically i would say something like mogul and stark or HoM

1 Like

There are several products that will help you achieve dominance in sales using different tactics:

1. Mogul - achieve sales goals through having a career-oriented mind

2. Ascended Mogul - sales through status and career.

3. Emperor - the intelligent, hardworking and superior sales king

4. House of Medici - the salesperson who knows how to make deep connections with others and close deals

5. Ecstasy of Gold - the person with the financial abundance mindset who get clients because he is a source of wealth for himself and others

6. Ascension for Women - career and status for the woman in her workplace whether it be sales or otherwise

7. Seductress - get what she wants through her all-round beauty. Not exactly a sales title but there is benefit to having a halo effect through looking good which positively affects sales

3 Likes

There’ve been a few threads started on precisely this. I haven’t had much luck reading through those.

It’s what I’m looking for as well. For some people it could be Daredevil that is the missing piece. Or even primal seduction can add to your sales game. True Social can have a place as well.

Ascended Mogul. Mogul. HOM would be the best maybe but you’d have to run EOG before that because it’s being described as advanced, that’s the word I’m going with, where you’ll need to have your money game really in order and have a lot of your blocks cleared up by running Mogul, Ascended Mogul and EOG. Maybe some experience with regular Emperor before that.

Ideally I think you’d want a 1 or 2 core custom and pack it with whatever modules you think would most benefit you in sales. Then run that alongside your EOG or Mogul or ascended mogul, or emperor. That’s my take on the sales thing. Chosen has a place in there as well potentially.

2 Likes

My current sub stack for further context is Emperor + Stark in every rotation with a third. Right now that’s Emperor + Stark + WANTED

3 Likes

I think this stack would work for sales. Especially the wit of StarkQ and the looks/non-neediness of WANTED combined with the dedication of Emperor.

When did you start this stack?

2 Likes

I started cycling it in March. I am currently testing a 90 day cycle with no washout period.

1 Like

Cool. Give it some time then.

Please don’t do that. Washouts are important. If 5 days washout is too long, at least do 3 days. And rest days too of course :pray:

But the 90 day testing is a good idea.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that I am being pulled very hard into pursuing a sales job. It’s been my biggest fear with starting my own business. Fear of selling. Fear of rejection. Fear of failure.

So it seems like my subconscious mind is pulling me towards getting a car sales job to prime me for selling in my future business projects.

And I completely agree with doing washout periods, they are vital. But since I’m running the same titles without altering any, I felt it appropriate to at least test what happens when you cycle for 90 days. So far, my results have been incredible.

2 Likes

Car sales jobs are excellent for teaching you how to persuade people on the spot. So it is a great idea.

The idea of a washout isn’t it to give it enough time to change a stack. It is to give the subconcious mind a time period to process after 21 days and give you a bloom effect.

Will link you to an article from support detailing why a Washout is important. FYI it does say in there that the Washout is for 2 weeks but this isn’t so for the ZP format (as far as I know). Once again, am linking it so that we can understand the importance of taking regular washouts:

3 Likes

Would taking a two week washout cycle after my 90 day test be adequate then? I don’t want to lose momentum on this cycle by stopping my test.

@Lion - in regards to my stacks

Do you think it’s fine to use Emperor + Stark indefinitely and depending on my current focus, tailor that to the third subliminal in my stack?

So if I deviate from wealth focus to love focus, I still have my foundation but I can go from RICH as an example and go into Lovebomb or Heartsong ? Is that strategy sound?

2 Likes

Yes you can do that. As long you follow the ZP listening instructions and give a Washout period when you change the stack. And yes, even having to change one title in that stack is still changing the stack.

The reason for this is that a ZP stack consists of 3 titles, and when you change 1 title of it too quickly and replace it with another, your subconcious is running 4 titlee for a period of time.

A good way to make a switch is to follow ZP listening instructions and do something like this:

Days 1 to 21: Emperor + StarkQ + RICH
Washout
Days 22 to 42: Emperor + StarkQ + RICH
Washout
Days 43 to 63: Emperor + StarkQ + Heartsong
Etc

Basically 2 cycles of the same stack (minimhm) is best before you change the stack.

1 Like

Why is that? Could you give a review of Minds Eye pls?

This is gold.

1 Like

You may want to check out the wealth section of the store, as well as the Best sub for sales and cold pitching? and Optimal sub(s) to run for sales skills? threads.

1 Like

I 2nd this minds Eye has opened the door to miraculous change in my life and I can Visualize on spot now

1 Like