Informaticon Results

I’m thinking of the Informaticon function whereby you get guidance and nudges pushing you to just the right number of loops and the right stack/subliminal set-up.

Moreover, Informaticon contains a very needed part that guides you to the exact amount of repetitions you need for the current subliminal.

That part.

I’ve experienced this again and again and it happened again this week.

After a 10-day washout, I was ready to hit the ground running. Turned out that was not the best way. Two days in a row, I was led to a quite specific set-up and number of loops.

Feels right and makes sense.

7 Likes

I have fewer concerns about my numbers of loops. So perhaps it is Informaticon.

1 Like

did this lead to you do more or fewer than what the guidelines recommended?
also would you say that you are getting better result from the loop you are using now?

I was led to start off more gradually. It was still within the recommended loops.

I’m running a stack with several different programs. Let’s call them A, B, C, and D. When I first started running them, I’d always play A and B on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. And I’d always play C and D on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Over time I got used to that stack and I started to add in a little C and D even on M, W, and F. Eventually, it got to the point where I was comfortably playing multiple loops of A, B, C, and D, 6 days a week.

Well recently when I advanced to Quantum Limitless and Alchemist level 3, I got a strong push to go back to the original schedule. 1 loop of A, 2 loops of B, MWF. 1 loop of C, 2 loops of D, T Th Sat.

Not sure how clear that description was but the point is that those variations were all more or less within the recommended guidelines (kind of). Just that last week I was pushed to be more conservative and to allow more rest and recovery time each day. This week it’s already increasing a bit.

I feel that the desired growth is happening, so I consider the results to be good.

My current subliminals approach (in what I’m thinking of as Phase I) has been focused primarily on Growth in the long-term and only secondarily on Performance in the short-term.

I think that when I’m in Phase II, Growth will remain important, but Performance will also increase in importance.

And by the time I get to Phase III, I may be more focused on Performance than on long-term Growth.

Point is that right now, if I feel that Growth happening, I consider it a good result :slightly_smiling_face::star2:.

1 Like

Just checking back in how has the effect from this module been on Qv2 so far?

1 Like

Same as before. I still constantly get internal and external nudges that influence how and when I play loops.

Kind of take it for granted now.

As for the other functions of Informaticon, I have not really been reading information about finances, but I have been guided to lots of good information about the area in which I’m building business. Am studying that these days.

2 Likes

How’s your journey going?

Its going good just updated my custom and got two new ones will be updating my journal end of month. I have this module in my new custom was just thinking about the amount of loops am running now even though it the same as before

2 Likes

I think this was my first taste of Informaticon: