Imperfect perfection.. Perfect Polarity + Vortex Of Gold

Not that much to update. I looked out my window at a girl from super far away. And she noticed in a second and just stared at me.

I also booked like 5 coaching calls this week. Guess divine will want me to serve more :D.

1 Like

Had a very productive day 2 coaching call and even went to the gym… I really did not feel like going to the gym but it was great.

It’s just so remarkable seeing a man with a tough shell cry like a baby. And then look high as a kite.

The power of Love. It’s like divine will take over the calls.

And the momentum is becoming big. Soon I’m sure I can make a nice income from this as well.

1 Like

This have been one of my most productive weeks in a very long time. Have had 7 coaching calls, And got even more of them next week.

Momentum is really building and so is the word about me :slight_smile: .

A lot of people got some deep healing, and release done. In just 1 session.

It blows my own mind haha.

A guy also wanted calls for his girlfriend, Which is interesting because I have never done this with girls.

Can’t wait until rich zp comes out and speeds this up even more :slight_smile:

The recon from wealth subliminal have gotten easier as well. I’m tired like 1 hour after waking up. But then the energy start surging.

Divine will Guide me

The coolest part though I feel 0 nervousness when talking to new people in calls. And I enter the zone in like 10 seconds.

Complete presence and love.

I just had my first healing session with a woman. And holy fuck it might be one of the most amazing experiences ever.

It was like my divine masculine healed her divine feminine.

Note to self. Find a spiritual Girlfriend.