Imperfect perfection.. Perfect Polarity + Vortex Of Gold

What abundance meditation is that?

This one. Short lessons and mindsets but really impactful.

Had extremely cool dreams where I was beyond rich.I was living the dream life well even beyond the dream life becaue I’m quite sure a airship don’t fit into a building. I’m starting to feel more and more abundant with money.

I suspect I had a lot of clearing about money to do. Since money have had a tendency to just manifest and vanish as fast.

I have also noticed I can look more sexually at girls and really admire her beauty just when they walk by. Without any force, Which is super cool. Because every single coach I have say I block my sexual intent.

Which is also why I framed girls to seduce me for a long time. Because if they do it they could not reject me.

I’m also going super slow throuigh my masculinty program again. Like spend weeks on each class. Instead of rushing.

2 Likes

Did my loops this night and woke up with a lot of tension in my body.

Did my abundance meditation followed by a guided release and Metta. All tension instantly vanished.
Went to my first gym workout in a while. The girl that worked at the gym could not stop giggling when I talked with her. Even though I did not really do anything special.

Relaxation and appreciation really is cool.

Had a kick ass workout started seeing fireflies. Now I can’t move my arms haha.

I have a feeling working out with wanted in the sub is going to speed up progress.

So I got an exercise from a mentor to approach girls and truly feel them. Feel the love for her, feel her energy. Feel the arousal for her.

I tried it out at the gym today. I felt her energy and smiled she smiled back. But then without even thinking about it I looked away. Because It felt" wrong" in a way to feel aroused by her.

This have gotten a lot better over the years but it’s still there.

Overall it’s a great practice to see if you can show up fully authentic to a woman. It’s like a test of your issues in dating.

Hopefully primal will help with this a long with the other things I’m doing.

1 Like

Primal is excellent for this yes. It is in a custom so it might take some time to shine, but shine it will :muscle:

Today i’m both mentally exhausted and physically. This freaking gym workouts are killing me… In a good way.

It really feels like muscle builds faster with subs especially when combined with diet and a good workout plan.

Got a call from one of my old mentors today. He asked me how my dating life was going. And then poked hole into all my brainghosts that made relating to women hard atm.

He talked about love not attachment. That vibing with someone the moment you meet them is actually bad… And so on. Really eye opening call.

1 Like

Today the exercise went way better .

Also my body did automatic kegels for like 5 min . That’s a new thing haha.

I also got a new practice from my masculinity mentor and This exercise really get amplified with subs . Everyone turned their head and looked

Today It feels like I live in a dream world. Quite liberating dogs ran up to me.

I also feel extremely dizzy though which is not as nice. Probably a bit ungrounded.

The dizziness have gone down a lot. It feels like I’m doing a realityshift. My body is super relaxed and I feel at complete peace except minor dizziness.

Very interesting🧐

Had a lucid dream where I became one with the universe. I could merge into my mind or be completely outside it. Really cool experience.

Today my world is spinning again and I feel a lot of pressure in my entire head.

Felt very tired today. Had a fantastic call with another one of my mentors. And I now know What I need to focus on when dating and why my interaction have felt more friendly than a dance of polarties.

Being more like a Panda? :panda_face:

Yea a grounded panda more attuned to the body :D.

1 Like

Did not wake up dizzy today. But might have to chill a bit with meditation for a while. Every meditation feels like a mini lsd trip.

It’s quite cool but the world starts spinning around after.

Warning this post is gonna be very grammaticaly fucked up. I’m way to hung over to care.

So this week I ran 2 loops monday to thursday of perfect polarity. Since I was going on a party boat.

And wow. I got approached by so many girls I lost count. But I also had a mindset I never had on nightclubs before. Not as real at least.

Instead of thinking are girls attracted to me. I just had a inner knowing they all are. And I can pick and choose which one I want. This was before drinking even.

I practicsed ballistic energy+ relaxation and did metta. I approached girls without effort.Whenever I girl had a negative reaction I did not even flinch. Which turned the negative reaction positive.

Then I got too drunk and got completely disinterested in sex. So I started winging guys at the nightclub helping them make out with girls and shit.

I felt complete abundance. And girls reacted hard for that. 2 girls started pressing their bodies againt mine and stuff.

It was a super fun night. Had a bit too much to drink. Honeslty I’m not even sure why I’m drinking anymore it just kills my energy.

Even when I walked home hung over as fuck a girl approached me. But was way to hung over to care.

Perfect polarity really is perfect.

And the belief girls are attracted to me got reinforced hard because the brain got proof. Not a single guy even tried to cockblock me. I knew half the boat at the end of the night.

I sat alone with my friend for a while and 2 girls I never even had seen approached me. My friend was a bit negative to they vanished quite quickly though.

This week I also got a deep realization that everything is perfect as it is always. I have known this for a long time. But not experienced it at the same level like I did yesterday.

Subclub rocks especially when you combine it with practices :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

After last weeks extreme reality shift I have decided to change my listening pattern.

Instead of running both subs 1 loop 5 days a week. I Will alternate every day between them with 2 loops for 4 days a week.

I think running the money sub and Perfect polarity after each other is just making it too wide.

Im freakin excited for the future. With everything that have started to happen and the internal shifts.

Yesterday when I was going to sleep i got super vivid visions of girls looking at me with eyes of desire. And all the girls that were attracted to me on the boat.

It’s like my mentor said the brain needs proof things are changing.

Got a cold paused all subliminals until I feel well again. I still feel amazing mentally though but my body is exhausted.

Back on subs again cold pretty much gone. Energy is going off the freaking charts.

Had a great call with my mentor about approach anxiety and stuff today.

Should be back to 110% in 2 days or something.

2 Likes