Imperfect perfection.. Perfect Polarity + Vortex Of Gold

I’m so freakin excited to start with my 2 customs soon.

Sneak Peak.

12 Likes

Here are the 2 customs

Women/Love 1 Perfect Polarity

Daredevil Core
Primal Core
Wanted Core
Blue Skies
Chosen of venus
Depths Of love
Enchanting smile
Elegance
Divine self image
Harmonic singularity
Love without attachment
Omnidimensional
Tyranr
Panther
Invincible presence
Instant Spark
Inner gasoline
Seducers Gaze
Approachability
Empath
Transcedental connection.

Money, 1 : The golden vortex

Financial Success Reality Shifter
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
StarkQ Core
Ascended Mogul Q Core
Ultimate Writer
R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
Sultan
True Sell
Virtue Series: Temperance
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Emperor’s Voice
Story Teller
Wayfinder
Pragya
Furious Ascent
Dragon Tongue
Chiron
Foundation
Gloryseeker

I have not recieved the one for women yet, But felt it’s time because nightclubs are about to open up.

Have run 3 loops of vortex of gold total.

This sub is literally insane. I can feel it’s density and the tension it creates in my body. But I’m sure that will feel easier when I combine them.

Since the other one have love and harmonic singularity.

Some thing that have happened since I started Vortex of gold. My client said my teaching skills had improved and my ability to transfer ideas.(Must be Chiron)

But the biggest thing is actually that I had a Focus call.(I completely suck at sales) Or well atleast the normal way to do sales. But I just gave tons of value without ever expecting anything back and telling him more about how we would work together.

No urgency, No nothing. I just got into a flow on the call. He came out of the call with tons of practices and mindsets. And got super interested in the coaching I had to offer. I’m gonna contact him this week.

Keep in mind this dude just randomly contacted me had absoutely no idea who he was. And my social media reach is not super high.

I also manifested money for the women sub hahaa. Since I did not have afford both first.

Customs really are the next level.

8 Likes

I always had problems connecting spirituality with dating and business. It just made me confused since I was the typical Pua before.

But with the help of my mentor and the subs I really feel this is going to be a new chapter in my life.

3 Likes

Ok, perfect polarity is literally insane. I first got the urge to listen to my first loop yesterday before sleep. But decided that was not a good time. So I just listened for 10 min, but I started biting my lip and feeling super horny. But sleeping horny is not easy, so I stopped.

Today I listened to a whole loop. I feel so freaking good but in a grounded way. The masculine cores have their effect. It’s like a pure divine masculine essence but with love and joy dancing around it. And the elegance + harmonic singularity is having an impact.

Like I move in total peace.

I’m going to have a lot of fun with this custom :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Having love modules in there makes a lot of difference, and also you will notice an increased effectiveness from the neme embedding. Don’t underrestimate processing days though, very easy to play several loops at first, but recon might come very unexpectedly :wink:

Haha yea not playing to run a 12 loops of terminus stark again. Who even get that idea before going to a bar. (Ability to speak overrated)

1 Like

Someone that’s desperate maybe :wink: :joy:

Also speaking about (a friend… who did the same with another sub, not me :P…lol)… Ahh those were the days of the wild wild west :slight_smile:

I really love your perfect polarity custom. If im ever gonna upgrade my custom itll probably be very similair to yours. The daredevil + wanted combo is sooo good.

Thank you. Yea I made the entire thing from what I learned from my mentor about masculinity and dating.Along with my own sticking points.

1 Like

Vortex of gold is very interesting, When I listened to it my client canceled our coaching for the moment.

But also tons of fights about money have came up in my enviroment the last few days. But I could let go of them so fast. Before I always held on to the grudges about money for hours and even days.

And even when my client canceled our coaching for the moment, I felt both gratitude and love for him.

And hope for my future. I feel this subliminal is creating a stable foundation for me to make money on. It just has to destroy the old first.

1 Like

So yesterday kinda sucked. I got something in the eye and it did not vanish no matter what I tried. So the small annoyance became a big anger later in the day.

Today I feel great though. And as I made a video I realized wtf happened to my voice. Emperors Voice doing work.

Emperors voice + Relaxation is divine.

I also gave money to a homeless person he got so happy.

2 Likes

Yes, when you’re in pain or irritation with something in your body, then that’s all you can think of!

I fvcked up my shoulder recently and the last two days was just spent in a daze of pain. Today I got some anchupuncture and other relieving treatments, and boy am I happy not to be in pain anymore :grinning:

2 Likes

As I listened to Perfect Polarity while entering a deep brainwave state. I saw interactions with girls I had before. Super interested girls, but I was scared to take the step because they could have rejected me at that time. So I just rejected myself… The mind is a genius sometimes.

One interaction showed longer in my mind’s eye, and it felt like I was actually there. A night recently, I approached the hottest girl in the bar, and she got super interested. She told me I had to button my shirt higher, but it ended with her unbuttoning the entire shirt and just touching my body.

But my little ego was high on that validation, so I did not go for the kiss and missed the opportunity for a fantastic time with a cool girl.

After seeing all these past experiences pass me by, Euphoria overtook me. A knowing that I am truly a blessing for women to be around. I can literally heal their trauma with my love and presence.

Then came the relaxation; oh god, the relaxation every fiber of my body just melted like hot chocolate in the sun.

3 Likes

Yesterday I was approached by a girl. Or more like charged at, she bull rushed to give me the mushrooms I dropped.from the supermarket. And was smiling ear to ear shen she gave them back.

I also (randomly) found a book from an author i never heard of that is really giving me a deeper understanding of the mind. Some things I knew something I had forgotten.

But it also made me realize why it’s so crucial to journal. And some practices to include in my coaching program to help clients in even deeper ways and really hit from all angles.

I even tell them about subclub if I think they are ready. And one of my clients bought DR. DR plus conscious shadow work is next level.

I’m really loving the effect these subs have and not that much recon anymore. Except some tension in some muscles.

This week the restrictions are opening up and nightclubs opening up. So that’s gonna be a lot of fun.

1 Like

I listened to my loops 2 days in a row… I got a sales call tomorrow want to get some rest for that. Today have been the most productive day in a while for me.

I finally got back to my workout schedule which have been off for around 2 weeks. Fun part is I look more ripped even though I have not worked out… So the progress when I now workout is gonna be insane.

Feel some tension in the body but also a very calm motivating force.

When I woke up today and walked past the mirror. I was like wow who is that sexy man. I stood in the mirror and admired myself for like 5 minutes… Probably an effect of wanted + divine self image… Knew that would be a sick combo. The subliminals are making me more grounded which have been a problem for me.

I have also structured up what beliefs and values I’m going to live by so I don’t go back to my old patterns.

Also the constant urge or feeling of almost cumming stopped today. Guess the energy finally circulates more around the body and not getting stuck.

1 Like

Also came across this quote.

When you feel internal “resistance” or a feeling of doubt That’s a positive sign because you are making the big giant boulders in your Subconscious uncomfortable. Feelings of resistance or doubt are your Subconscious trying to get you back on track to your old self-beliefs.

Remind me of some days of subliminals.

3 Likes

Was at my first football game ever this sunday. Holy fuck socializing is easy. I just talked with everyone said im a Football virgin and messed around.

Sweden have opened up. Have not gone to a nightclub yet, But that is gonna be cool.

Also manifested 120 bucks today. From one spin on slot machine.

The money subliminal + the new abundance meditation course I found is truly doing wonders.

Small new money mindsets everyday + a mantra.

Today’s class was great. Just because you can’t see somethind does not mean it’s not there. It just means you don’t experience it in the 3 dimensional world yet.

Meeting a friend now

Much Love Patrik.

Signed up for a gym today. Got a new workout plan from my personal trainer which is gonna be sick.

Today have been really weird, Had some pressure in my ear started sweating, started freezing.

Now I just feel amazing again. Like I feel so freaking masculine and attractive.

Have also started to build a more clear image of my ideal girl. Guess my RAS will be on the lookout for that now :).

Redoing my mentors course now for masculinity as well. To really ground myself in this godlike masculinity.

Don’t wanna be blissed out fully anymore. Want to be in control while feeling inner peace and bliss.

You can come out here to the countryside where I live and pet horses if you like, much more stable and calmer beings than women :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: