Igniting the innerflame

Good thing I am missing out days, spending less time on the forums makes me get things done more often. :smiley:

Better to-do something with my time.

update upcoming days.

2 Likes

Great posts @Liquidfire

Are you getting benefits from posting other that putting things “on paper” to help with your ADHD?

Could you clarify?

Do you mean in my offline journal?

Yes, it helps me clear my mind first of all, and it gives me ‘hook points’ to work towards. I am working with my own limitations in executive functioning, the paper is helping me structure my thoughts and intentions clearly.

If you mean online?

My intention is to share what I have learned on my own journey.

I enjoying reading about your journey, and I look forward to your future updates.

Could you please review The Alabaster girl once you finish it?

Also, what are your goals in 2019 on the result level? I noticed you had many “process oriented” goals, like a number of books to finish, etc. But what in terms of results that come from processes? Example: which areas do you want to master in 2019 with the books you read? What bodyfat percentage or biceps size or endurance ability are you trying to achieve in the gym? When do you want to finish your education? etc

1 Like

@AMASH

A very valid point, I have been doing so much inner work the last 6 months, I forgot about concrete physical reality and manifestation of my desires(taking action in the right direction).

Not saying I am not taking action, but I have not quantified more concretely. Thanks for pointing that blindspot out!

If I could make a valid excuse is that, my ADHD mind plays tricks on me. I shall ponder and return with some concreteness for what action to take upcoming Three Months :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. The Millionaire Master Plan: Your Personalized Path to Financial Success by Roger James Hamilton
  2. The Social Organism: A Radical Understanding of Social Media to Transform Your Business and Life by Oliver Luckett & Michael Casey
  3. Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal & Ryan Hoover
  4. Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal by Oren Klaff
  5. Disrupt You!: Master Personal Transformation, Seize Opportunity, and Thrive in the Era of Endless Innovation by Jay Samit
  6. Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom
  7. Levels of Energy by Frederick Dodson
  8. 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More by Perry Marshall
  9. Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford & Jonathan Davis
  10. Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson
  11. Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
  12. Reden wir über Geld by Conny Bischofberger and Niki Lauda
  13. Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
  14. The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It by Kelly McGonigal
  15. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
  16. On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
  17. What Doesn’t Kill Us: How Freezing Water, Extreme Altitude, and Environmental Conditioning Will Renew Our Lost Evolutionary Strength by Scott Carney
  18. Mastery by Robert Greene
  19. The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco
  20. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
  21. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
  22. Magicians of the Gods by Graham Hancock
  23. The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
  24. Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
  25. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
  26. Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing by Robert Kiyosaki
  27. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
  28. Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
  29. You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Dr. Joe Dispenza
  30. Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari
  31. The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing by Benjamin Graham
  32. UNSCRIPTED: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship by MJ DeMarco
  33. Aleksander Vitkin Sales Manifesto - Beggar VS Business Owner - How To Be A boss On Sales Calls
  34. The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
  35. Alabester Girl
  36. The Red Queen
  37. Sex at Dawn
  38. Prometheus Rising

A list of books I would like to read :slight_smile:

As for S.M.A.R.T / Measurable I have been thinking about it , and I am absolutely sure about Two for the upcoming 2-3 months.

Will write it out later, I been working in my offline Journal more.

3 Likes

Interesting read here. Love how detailed your notes are.

In terms of books, I personally finished

1. The Millionaire Master Plan: Your Personalized Path to Financial Success by Roger James Hamilton
  2. UNSCRIPTED: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship by MJ DeMarco
  3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
  4. The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan

I think The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan would help you in your ADHD.

2 Likes

I’m back.

Primal Seduction + Iron Throne at night
The Spartan + Centurion
Emperor 2.0

Is my playlist currently.

As for other stuff, I have been very busy studying game and understanding it…getting my life and finances in order, and many more things.

Don’t worry I am still here to annoy you to no end again :wink:
:smiley:

4 Likes

So I have still been running

Spartan +PS + EMP

I am thinking of adding the Social sub, most of these subs seem to have internalized. I have gone crazy with the gym from 0 ->3 ->6x times, I feel really motivated.

Girls realm is going good too, no coldappraoches but I have several girls I can date via Tinder at the moment, I have gotten deep in some seduction material both technical and concept based game, and I did further exploration of my innerworld.

I would post pictures of the girls, but I respect their privacy :slight_smile:

There’s 2 areas I can massively improve upon at this moment.

Finances and Academics.

3 Likes

@Liquidfire - loved your journal. Just finished reading it from beginning to end and glad to see that changing your internal world affected and changed your outside one. Here’s to your continuing success! Cheers.

No more ignition needed currently. However I do think it’s good to share my progress and I do have the time.

Since I was away I have

1. Gained quite a bit of musce, but a little bit of a pouch aswelll currently in doubt wether to finish my ‘bulk’ or start ‘cutting’
  2. Got into a relationship
  3. Have given dating coaching advice to around 15-20 +/- people, on Discord and in real life
  4. As for 3, no I am not a professional pickup coach but I do teach people ‘how to fish’’ and certain basic foundational stuff.
  5. Finising and warrping up my postponement of my Bachelor Thesis, which I have been postponing for 2+/- years.
  6. Currenly Jobless, but my future will for sure entail something in sports coaching or personal trainer. I will start the first foundatonal levels for my accridition around february if I manage to get the funds.
    6.1 This will include recognizable credentials in the Netherlands(Level 1 and 2) but also the first level of international certification by NASM(See --> https://www.nasm.org/)
  7. In the end I would like credentials from the following places
    7.1 https://www.precisionnutrition.com/
    7.2 https://www.mac-nutritionuni.com/
    7.3 https://mennohenselmans.com/online-pt-course/
    7.4 (low prio) https://chekinstitute.com/all-courses/exercise-fitness/
    7.5 (low prio) https://masterclasses.nature.com/ (improve scientific writing and reading ccapabilities, could be usefull IF run something similar to ALan aragon Research Review (or other Reviews by trainers).
    7.6 https://www.issaonline.com/certification/master-trainer-certification/

My stack I will be playing
QT 2 or 3
Kahn 3 or 4
Spartan / Centurion on training days

Might add Rebirth or others to the mix, but im sure this is enough for now.

1 Like

Warning Random Ramblings + The Rest of this post is not very clear too

I guess these will be irregular because I keep telling myself I want to write in my Journal, but I do not always seem to have the motivation or necessaity to-do so.

Mental Masturbating here, does not help you further all the time. And it seems it’s a problem we all have on here, by ‘overdoing’ all this, typing longass post and making it look like it’s important.

I can look back upon several breakthroughs, but once you see the truth of them, you know all the typing is bullshit, and would not help you towards your goal.

Yet, somehow writing does clear the mind and make goals clear again. Everything that is not in your mind but on paper is easier to digest, easier to mold and adjust, easier to tackle. Hencefort we write, so we won’t get doomed by our own volley of thoughts.

This goes both for theurapeutic reasons as for directive, but are we all aware the amount of bullshit and selfjustification we all write here?

What is the point if not for validation of others, shouldn’t our Journals be personal. Even a noble cause as in, 'they can read struggles of mine, and perhaps I inspire". Albeit, surely a great thought at first hand, does this not imply you want to be seen as better, or as an example?

What does this all boil down too… my best answer is our innate need to be seen, and social acceptance of peers.

But…ask yourself, how does this bring your closer to your goal, gloryfying subliminals as if they are the next best thing since sliced bread.

Rambling off.

Now for our regular update.

I have decided to allocate a timeslow(duh idiot) towards project work, now due to my ADHD (and possible self imposed limiations). I am reserving :clock730:-:clock1230: @Fire @SaintSovereign (you guys did add a big load of emoticons, had to highlight you guys and say I had to laugh).

Update #journals-major-programs #1 9-12-2019

I have set my deadline for 2 days before Christmas, regarding my Bachelor Thesis. This thing is a pain in the ass, and I want to take it out, to provide much needed relief after postponing it for way too long. Its dried up, it’s chunky and it aint pretty anymore.

Gym
Managed to go 6x past week, focussing on going to the gym between 12:30 - 16:00

Nutrition
Pretty crap, but I started my fasting protocol again.

Tracking of Gym / Nutrition
I am currently tracking my workout logs, perhaps I will link to them later (I use Jefit app, and I have a subscription); if not, i would write everything by hand but I can highly recommend that application if you are into lifting.

Further work / Reading

Leisure
I am a big fan of T.V shows, I am currently watching several. I am using Trakt.com to keep track of what will release when. As I can’t watch all.

Currently I can highly recommend “See” and “Mr.Robot”, the storyline and telling are amazing and the latter has had several awards if I am not mistaken.

For some less serious moments, Archer, South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Final Space, and now recently Harey Quinn.

If I settle in a more interesting routine I will also blatently write it out.

Work/Wealth related

I have always wanted to start my own company, and altough I have slightly threaded in the materials for it. There are so many ways, I am quite flabbergasted. I could learn freelance work, such as copywriting or art design, dropshipping etc.

Mainly, I would like to create a sport specific bussiness but the competition is killing, so I’d like to be prepared to be in such a highly competative vain market, where you sell more the bigger you are(this would make me consider lowlevels of anabolics/sarms and that stuff, after I hit my natural limit). Which my pouch currently is telling I am not.

Sorry guys, no big advice in this post…perhaps I have something more usefull to say next time.

Playlist.
With “Supercharger”
The Legacy [2x] in the morning
Centurion [1x]
Spartan [1x]

Without
Khan Stage 3[2x]
TeOG Stage 1[1x]
QL Stage 4 [2x]
Khan Stage 4 [3x]

Before Sleep
AlphaProtocolBlackLabel [1x] (I will remove product name if a problem)

During Sleep
T.B.D Not sure if I should keep playing that, or go more healing oriented with DREAMS and Regeneration perhaps.

-Liquid out

1 Like

Small in between update, still playing with my stack(s)

I am going to build my routine around Emperor, QL and Kahn.

List A - Day +/- 2- 12 hours
List B - Night +/- 2-8 hours

List A
Emperor V4
Kahn ST 3/4
QL ST 3/4
Spartan
The Legacy

List B (recovery)
DREAMs
Regeneration
Emperor
ST 1 Kahn

:slight_smile: I am back again,after being broken up with :slight_smile:
I am a bit sad but full of ideas. I am working out Blog bussiness model currently, something i have been wanting todo for a long time.

PlayList

1. Emperor V4 (Non-main 2xLoops)
  2. Kahn Stage 1 (Main 4x Loops)
  3. StarQ (Non-Main 2x Loops)
  4. Primal Seduction (Non-Main 3x Loops)

Would Regeneration be a good addition?

1 Like

Hello world,

I am making progress in several areas of my life, I have changed quite a few habits since I was actively posting here.

I am not sure what I wanted to write today, so I am just going to write anything okay? Today I want to talk to you about habits, you remember that problem… you just can’t figure out at the start, and then you go to sleep, take a hot shower, just chill and the solution just came to you? Yeah, that didn’t happen lol. Always had problems keeping habits over longer time, and bridging the gap between [Knowledge --> Execution].

However I have found a sort of solution to my problem, this is by combining

Atomic Habits - James Clear
5 Second Rule - Mel Robbins
Mindfullness/Meditation
Waking up at 4-5 AM daily.

If anyone is itnerested I could make a model/formula for you to follow, how-ever I recommend you guys read the books themselves(many of these authors have YouTube presentations as well).

So, after having quite shitty period and totally being mentally weak, and recovering now…what is a man to-do next? Sofar, I am in the process of losing my fat, I have been studying 4-8 hours per day… trying to summarize my last University courses, I have been dipping my toe in Blogging, as it seems I love to write but I can improve upon it.

furthermore, I have started to study Influence, Conversational Hypnosis and relevant NLP techniques

Lastly I am saving up for my Trainer Certification as a Personal Trainer, and looking for a second job.

6 Likes

Ultra cool! What formula / model are you implementing? Great progress!

@sidneyficance

Hey mate, welcome to the Journal.

I’lll try to write most important concepts out.

So, the problem of us humans often is that we DO have the knowledge(especially in self-help areas) to help ourselves, and change/motivate/monitor ourselves for the better.

How-ever, we often know WHAT to-do, but not ‘how/where’ to start. This has been the biggest illussion in my won mind to break.

It is really this simple, ‘just start’… so okay, what do we need to ‘just start’?

We need two things, a way for you not to talk yourself out of it, and a proper structured way to add new habits, thirdly you need to be very aware of yourself and reaction to other stimuli.

So I took the wisdom from 5-second rule, and Atomic Habits (you could add visualisation, and meditation) but i’ll try to keep the basic model K.I.S.S

#Concept one, habit making.
Any new habbit is written as the following

I will [ Habit I want] at [time] at [place] (it’s this simple, yes its so stupidly simple you think it wont work)… so now you have a HABIT, towards your GOAL. Instead of having the GOAL as an end result, you are introducing NEW habits slowly in your life.

You can then begin habit stacking

I will [Habit] At [Time] and [Place], after I will [New Habit], At [Time] and [Place]

Bonus Notes: Your envoriment influences you, negatively or positivey. Try to find certain things in your work area that might distract you from working. Cleaning up your room/desk/work area really can have wonders, and will calm down your mind.

Concept #3 Fooling our brains (Atomic Attraction + 5 Second rule)
Basicly, there is a 5-3 second window between you want to-do something, and your brain talking you out of it. It is genius in it’s simplicity.

Think you are a rocket launching from NASA, you will count down 5…4…3…2…1. and then basicly launch off to the habit/task you need to do.

Concept #4 You can’t change anything without having self-awareness, self-acountability, and brutal honesty. I mean, brutal honesty… did you eat that cookie (yes i did), so you have to count that as a mistake in judgement and moveon…but you always need to look at it(not in a downwards way, but just to learn).

Concept #5 Anything that challenges you, is the way to go…
Challenges will make you grow the most, the easy way out is retarded once you realize what it entails. I would read the book Ego is the Enemy and The Obstacle is the way by Ryan Holiday.

Summary
Habits are created like this: I will[ Habit] at [place] at [time]
The 5 second rule, makes yu override your brain to start anything (Just count down, from 5/3-2-1
Be mindfull and practice stoicism
Keep Track of different variables so you can intervene.

1 Like

Great stuff my Brother. I found this useful as well. His Man of Action series is great (and FREE!)

2 Likes

And as a necromancer I raise thee.

I will be consistently inconsistent in this journal from now on :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Floridianninja omfg bruh, plz stop liking in my journal (I couldn’t resist making that joke) :rofl::rofl:

1 Like