Identifying Challenges Created by Subs

Hey!
How does one identify a challenge that is created by a subliminal?

Example : a coworker really starts to push my buttons now. When ever he talks to I start to get angry at his tone or contents.

Is that a challenge to overcome or is this a his reaction to masculine energy or is this how we feel as strong masculine men?

Kindly share your experiences of differentiating between challenges or how to identify them.

1 Like

I’ll start off. I may be on the radical side.

I feel that the subliminal does not create anything. It talks to my subconscious and unconscious mental processes and then they create situations. But guess what? They were already creating all of the situations in the first place even before I played a subliminal.

So, I’m thinking that I might as well face every situation in my life in the same way. I can assume that all of the situations are related to my mind and just keep trying to take this truck (i.e., my life) farther and farther.

So my view is (kind of) that the mind creates life and all situations (including challenges and difficulties). Subliminals give me an edge and a bit more choice in influencing how that life gets created and unfolds.

(I don’t assume this to mean that just because mind creates life I somehow should have conscious control over everything. That makes no sense to me. My DNA controls how my body develops. Yes. But who says that I have easy control over my DNA? I think the subconscious processes are the same. We can get some degree of increased influence, but it’s not just some easy thing.)

1 Like

If I read and interpret this…
Does it mean we solve challenges when running subliminals , we solve the challenge to meet the goals of the subliminal?

Again, this is my view, but:

The subliminal is like a consultant or an advisor. If you’re a CEO, you may call in a (good quality) consultant who can help you to improve your strategies and procedures. The consultant will analyze the infrastructure inside of your company, and they may also analyze the structure and dynamics of the marketplace. Then they’ll suggest some enhanced strategies and tactics to help you to more effectively meet your goals.

The goals are ultimately YOUR goals. The challenges are ultimately your challenges. But it’s also true that a particular consultant will have his or her own typical style: Aggressive, analytical, distant, emotional, charismatic, and so on. The personal style of the consultant will also impact how s/he chooses strategy and gives you advice. If you work with that person for a long time, you may find that you’re absorbing some of the same style. Or you may set firm boundaries and only take the advice but not absorb their personal style. That would vary from CEO to CEO.

But one thing is true, the ultimate context of the consultant is to help you, the CEO, to meet your goal of running your business.

So i’m saying that it’s a kind of collaboration, but with more of the weight being placed on you, your mind, your values, and your goals.

3 Likes

What sort of challanges?
Like “How to fit this new shiny sub in my already overfilled stack?”
or “How to deal with the friction that might arise when our standards/ default settings/ reference point changes too fast for our behavior to adapt smoothly?”

An annoying coworker might become SUPER annoying after your standard changes, even though the coworker just behaves as it always has.

All of that

So the challange with the coworker is to get her/his behavior more in line with your new standard, which could be tricky to solve, depending how high it is. If other coworkers also find this one annoying they might be used for a diplomatic solution, otherwise a deep sigh and acceptance that there always will be some people who can’t meet your high standard and try to use you energy elsewhere is an ok solution I think.

I not much for conflict or confrontation, I usually just shrug, avoid the annoying source when suitable and focus on my stuff.

The short of it is to see if it is something external that could be fixed or some introspection.
Something like that.

1 Like

I’ve only just started using subliminals here, but I’m inclined to agree with @Malkuth:

Maybe the correlation between perceived challenges popping up while using a subliminal has to do with an increased awareness within a specific area of desired growth. Maybe the reticular activating system is being primed so you necessarily will pick out more events related to that thing the subliminal is helping you with.

For example, I noticed an internal challenge when I felt compelled to approach a hot young woman, but I choked because I had a limiting belief around it. This occurred after running a couple loops of Wanted. And I had never noticed that challenge before because I had been living with an internal block that didn’t allow for that potential to exist in the first place.

Anyway, that’s my limited two-cents on it at this point. Curious to see what others say.

2 Likes