Ichiban's Emperor journey

This. Exactly.

I went with Stark and I miss this feeling. I wanted to recreate that feeling with a combination of Stark and PS but it’s not doing it. I have a suspicion it truly is the Ascension and Mogul in EQ that’s the source of that inner strength I am missing, but I did not have these two or AM to test.

I liked Stark but I didn’t like how it manifested on me, I talked too much on it and I did not feel very strong emotionally.

I’m torn between making a custom that has AM, Stark and PS or just purchasing AM outright.

Btw, tremendous results. Congratulations @Ichiban

1 Like

Yeah, I was torn between Stark and Emperor initially as well and ended up buying both. Tested them separately and together. I felt the exact same thing you said; running Stark solo I missed that feeling of control and confidence Emperor provided. Also, combining the two made me a bit emotionally unstable. Constantly torn between wanting to be out having fun with people and wanting to kick ass at work. Wanted both, but not at the same time, so it was hard to manage.

On the other hand, AM offers the best of both worlds (for me). It gives me a work hard, play hard mentality that I really enjoy. I can be super focused and productive, yet make jokes and take time to talk to people while in that state.

3 Likes

You could be getting some ‘bloom’ from Emperor as well.
Or it could be fully AM. Cool you found it’s effects work best for you.
Emperor really works best as solo Entrepreneur or if your at the very top-CEO/ business owner etc from the sense I get. Outside of those positions it creates as many challenges as advantages.

2 Likes

Exactly. I think I’m very close to trying AM. Your experience, hermit, pacman’s and elme’s tells me this will probably resonate with me as well.

I’ve been flip flopping on the idea cause I already have EQ, Stark, Khan and PS. I was thinking EQ already has AM, but when you mentioned that EQ gave you a sense that some folks feel threatened, I recognize that as well.

I felt that, and I don’t wish to come across more intense or intimidating than I already am. I want the alpha feeling, the respect, but I also want the friendly vibes. I don’t wish to scare or put off anyone. I’m sure it’s me though cause I’m already kind of an intense guy to begin with.

2 Likes

This is exactly why I decided to try it and so far seems accurate. Working in an office environment, not being the top dog, it’s a better fit for AM than Emperor

1 Like

Everyone’s different, but if you feel that way AM might be the better choice. Also, if you are planning to mix it with other titles, it’ll be easier than Emperor because it has a lighter script

3 Likes