Ichiban's Emperor journey

I missed that you were still running Daredevil. If you want to stick with HOM and Daredevil that’s great too. Some titles you can stack up to 3-4 without issue but it all depends on what works for you. Of course given your choice to switch out of Emperor for the time being, if you do choose to stack 3, I would keep the Emperor loops to a minimum, 2 or even 1, and start raising the others to a sweet spot.

Yeah, that’s what I’ll do with Emperor. Just here and there maybe once per day to keep the benefits without taking much time away from running the others. So many goodies, so little time…

1 Like

Quick update to share an approach that it’s been working well for me and that some might find helpful.

As I’ve shared before, with Emperor the challenge had been chilling out during the weekends. Weekends had been my worst days, getting a ton of reconciliation, probably because after a while on Emperor I felt at my best while working and being busy.

After incorporating Daredevil and True Social I noticed that I didn’t feel so bad during the weekends. I was able to relax, and didn’t feel miserable and restless all the time. Problem was that, when I did too much of those, I felt my edge at work slipping. I became less diligent and lost some motivation as well.

After some trial and error I came up with a schedule that it’s providing the best balance for me:

• Weekdays during the day: Executive and Commander Ultimas (1-4 runs total between the two - balance changes based of what I feel like, some days more Executive, others more Commander. I tend to do more Executive, though).

• Sun-Thurs. at night: EmperorQ and HOM. I put both on a playlist and run it through the night. I don’t sleep much, so most nights I only go through it twice. On average I get 2, max 3, runs of each per night.

• Weekends during the day: Daredevil, True Social Ultima, Social King (if I need ultrasonic or only have 30 minutes) or even nothing. At most I do 1-2 runs of either of those.

• Fri-Sat. at night: Daredevil and HOM. On a playlist and run them 2-3 times. I get more sleep in the weekends, so I don’t run them all night.

Like I said, this is working pretty well for me. It gives me good motivation during the week, and makes me social and chill during the weekends.

Also, it took me a while to realize it’s value, but keeping HOM throughout the week has been great. It takes a bit of the edge off EmperorQ and makes me more effective dealing with others. Specially when addressing situations that are not black or white. It helps me operate in grey areas, making me better able to understand different (and even conflicting) point of views, consider motivations and potential implications, then roll everything into one holistic perspective.

4 Likes

What about taking days off if it comes to using the subs? Your stack is pretty heavy in my view so I’m surprised I didn’t find any info on resting days. Apart from that, it’s a great journal especially to someone who is planning to play that kitten (Emperor).

Hey Voytek, I take days off only occasionally when I feel like I need one. I reduce exposure quite a bit on weekends, and some weeks I take Saturday or Sunday off. I also take a night or two off every week. Makes more sense to me to take the day off when I truly need it, instead of introducing a rest day into my schedule.

1 Like

It makes perfect sense to me. Recently I’ve been thinking about the idea of taking two days off every five days and it occurred to me that maybe it’s just another individual matter and the official recommendation is only an orientation point for beginners.

How would you sum up the use of Emperor in a few sentences? Please, kindly share your thoughts on the matter with me since I’m planning to run that sub too, moreover there’s and there will be a lot of people interested in running that sub and I think it would be a great contribution from you. Thank you.

If your getting exponential results or are happy with things, then obviously don’t fix what’s not broke, but if you feel tired, overwhelmed, stalled, not satisfied or some iteration of that 2 days off is in order.
I have personally found that forcing myself to take at least 1 day off a week and when needed 2 totally boosts my results even though things felt pretty good before.

1 Like

If I were to describe Emperor in a few sentences, I’d say the most noticeable effect is the feeling of control. You feel extremely confident, but not from the perspective of being cocky, but from having a sense of control over yourself, your emotions, and your mindset. You feel an unshakeable sense of control.

Another aspect is the increased drive. You’ll become super motivated to work and to do outstanding work. You won’t feel comfortable just sitting around doing nothing. In fact, as I’ve mentioned before, I typically get a lot of reconcilliation on weekends because of this. I feel at my best being busy and don’t take well having downtime.

Related to that, you won’t be taking well people wasting your time either. I’ve become less tolerant to incompetence, and much less able to accept people being lazy or sloppy doing their work.

In terms of socializing, it is not a sub for that. You can socialize without a problem and will benefit from the increased confidence while doing so, however, you are typically not in the mood for that because you feel your time could be better spent elsewhere.

Finally, you won’t take any form of disrespect well. I noticed greater respect for myself and my time. You will hold people to higher standards and will have no problem in cutting ties with those that don’t meet them.

I think that sums it up. To me, when it comes to running something long-term, it is the best sub here.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your time and insight.

Do you have some more expectations if it comes to running that sub or you’re fully satisfied with it?

No problem. I’d say I’m satisfied, although maybe there are more profound changes that I could benefit from by running it longer. It’s just that I don’t know what I don’t know.

Now I’m running it less than I used to, only as maintenance and to reap any additional benefits in case there are any. I didn’t set an end date for Emperor.

There are some member who have been playing it for some months now, one of them claims that running it for less than six months is not reaching the true potential of the sub. I know @SaintSovereign has played the PreQ version of Emperor for some longer time.

Yeah, it’s super dense, so I imagine at least six months would be optimal. I’ve been running it since May, so I’m about to reach six months and have no intention to stop

1 Like

Looking forward to see your posts on your journey. Thank you so much for your contribution.

1 Like

This is a great summation and highly accurate,
have you noticed anything from it in terms of new work or financial opportunities, manifestation of any sort, or a pull/drive to ‘empire build’ ?

I’ve been going on it longer than 6 months now and experience all the benefits you’ve spoken about, I had some increased financial opportunities and manifestation, but little in the line of ‘Empire Building’ . I’m more driven to discover what vehicle I would use to do that and learning a lot in that direction though. But that seems more the Empire drive for a previous concern of mine.

Thanks Azriel. I’ve had opportunities manifested, such as that huge project that sold three months ago where I was part of the proposal team. Same as you, however, I’ve had very little if anything related to Empire building.

In my case, I’m not freelance, and starting my own business is not a goal of mine in the short term. Maybe that limits my potential with the sub. Having said that, I wouldn’t be against it if something that makes sense comes my way, but so far nothing like that has manifested.

1 Like

cool, since I last posted this so I have started purchasing web domains, and setting up for my own business, and Emperor seems to be kicking in like crazy, I’ve been resisting or not taking actions towards that, but when I stop thinking about it and start doing stuff, Emperor kicks in with all the drive, confidence, and belief, but until I took that first step off even looking at domain names, it was a total blank.

One thing to break the habit of being myself and the Emperor scripting takes over/ shows up as needed.

2 Likes

@Ichiban

Personally, there are some of my modules I have no end date set because I want the benefits to keep increasing or stay maintained.

2 Likes

@Azriel could you describe the effects you had from Transcendental Connection?

I’ve only used it inside of HOM

I believe it played a part in the girl I was thinking who I had not seen in a while but wanted to
who ended up knocking on my door a couple hours later.

It also had people coming out of the woodwork to offer me deals, work at their company etc.

I seemed to have some conscious guidance of the way my relationships formed as well, with work peers, clients, woman etc. They just kind of ended up going the way I wanted them too. I believe transcendental connection played a part in that.

1 Like

Quick update to share I’ve been having very good results over the past two weeks thanks to adding Ascended Mogul.

I started 2-3 weeks ago, replacing Executive and Commander with AM during the day, and keeping Emperor Q and HOM at night. This past week I replaced Emperor Q as well, although I might bring it back 2-3 nights a week.

First thing I noticed is that I recovered that nice feeling of dominance, control and confidence that Emperor provided early on. Although I feel less intense and easier to get along with than with Emperor, and I think this is making a huge difference at work. I feel super confident and even dominant, but I don’t get the sense that people feel threatened like I did with Emperor. I get support/friendly/admiration type of vibes from people and that is making me more at ease too. With Emperor I felt more resistance, with AM I get people’s attention and support effortlessly, feeling no resistance whatsoever. It’s like they want to please me.

I’m also being praised significantly more at work, from people that had been super cold in the past. This is what strikes me the most, I’m getting praised by Senior Partners that are not only hard to impress, but are typically cold and distant. This happened with Emperor as well, but with AM it’s getting ridiculous. An example happened today, when a colleague of mine shared feedback he got from the Partners. They told him that I was the only one that did a great job (among a group of 10), and that if we sell the project we pitched it’d be thanks to the work I did and how I presented it. I even felt they went too far with this. We all did a good job, so I was very surprised to be singled out like that. This has to be AM at work. I’m super impressed.

I’ll keep posting results like this. I’m pretty sure the party is not over yet with AM.

3 Likes