I would like a good confidence title

I’m a beginner and about to listen to Genesis ZP a second time. I may add ‘A Love Bomb for Humanity’ and ‘Paragon Complete’ as a triple stack, or save both as a double stack later on.

I know ‘Genesis ZP’ has a confidence component.

It would be great to see some confidence options.

use Genesis for longer if you want more confidence, there are still more you can unveil from the sub if you’ve only run it for 1 cycle. sticking with a sub is better than jumping from one to another.

LBFH will also help you become more confident. let them help you increase your confidence for a few more cycles. if you’re still not satisfied with the confidence, try Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer. i ran it for 4 cycles and it helped me a lot with confidence.

3 Likes

Thank you. Thankfully, I’m finding confidence seems to be covered throughout Subliminal Club.

I plan to listen to ‘Genesis ZP’ again, possibly with LBFH and Paragon Complete as a triple stack.

I intend on doing a triple stack afterwards. ‘Revelation of the Mind’ is a certain choice. I’m leaning on ‘Mind’s Eye’ for manifestation. I asking in another post for a good wealth/money title.

Interesting you mentioned ‘Dragon Reborn’…

After the triple stack, I intend to listen to ‘Dragon Reborn Multistage’.

Sanguine, the new sanguine hits like a racehorse.

3 Likes

I did not know Sanquine has a confidence component. Which Sanquine title would you suggest and why?

Genesis and Ascension, are the foundational subliminals. Personally, i favor Ascension, because its light, focused and makes me feel powerful and confident

1 Like

Confidence comes from the fact you trust yourself to do something (whatever it is). Sanguine is built for this.

5 Likes

Feel good about yourself and confident:

Original Stark
Original Stark + New Primal

1 Like

What does that word mean to you?

1 Like

I think “confidence” would be found in many different titles… but it really depends in what type of confidence are you looking for … I would say if you are looking for confidence like a projection of strength in the dating world or in how you feel about yourself go for a title like Ascension or Primal

4 Likes

Definitely Emperor. @Palpatine became so confident he now rules

3 Likes

I’d recommend running Genesis for a long time, combined with LBfH and Ascension Chamber.

Firstly, yes, SC subs are the best, but still your subconscious needs time for change.

Secondly, you want confidence, money, try out a lot of titles, and probably much more.
Genesis helps you sort out your path, helps you find priorities.

Lovebomb would be another recommendation. I know from my family that a severe disability deals a serious blow to your selflove and self-esteem. So this one would also recover confidence over time and change the bedrock of your being.

Also keep in mind, with the Revelation titles, you have no money back guarantee because it’s a title for advanced users. That also means you need to lay a serious base with other titles over time.

2 Likes

Run it for longer, my friend.

3 Likes

It was recommended that I run Genesis ZP with the currently free Ascension Chamber.

Any thoughts?

Only listen to Ascension Chamber once a week … it counts more as a booster to your stack than a main program to your actual stack

1 Like

Gotta second this here. What is it you want to be confident in?

Context matters significantly here. Confidence is really just a feeling of competence with what you’re doing.

Now if you’re looking for self esteem, then a lot of the recommendations here will work.

If your looking to feel confident in interacting with other people, in taking on a big mission/goal, in attracting women, those are all going to be a bit more case by case.

2 Likes

I suggest Ascension + Sanguine, great combo, beginner friendly. Plus - Ascension Chamber once a week.

Please take into account that Ascension and Ascension Chamber are 2 different subs. Ascension Chamber (7 minutes only) is like a booster that supports (enhances) the rest of your stack. Ascension is a good title for confidence.

2 Likes

I have Genesis ZP and LBFH… perhaps I can listen to both with Ascension Chamber…

1 Like

I recommend Revelation of Mind. Dont you belive me how it can be good for confidence? Read description of it (objectives), think about it and try it. The Revelation of Mind: Reveal the Mysteries of Your Mental World, Find Your Purpose - SubliminalClub
That new Sanguine is also banger.