I would like a good confidence title

Quotes from the sales page

This title is part of our “Artisan line”

Artisanal products are a line of products intended solely for advanced users and experimenters.

2 Likes

Okay but you cannot take what you written as some dogma. Only like recommendation and he is surely free and intelligent person who can at least read about Revelation of Mind and its objectives.

1 Like

Primal is a great start for a healthy not giving a shit attitude.

1 Like

All I did was quote the salespage. The creators are the only ones with the prerogative to be dogmatic about the use of their products.

If they state it’s a not a beginners sub, it’s not.
So I see this as Dogma.

There’s nothing wrong with reading about subs that are to advanced for you, yet. But recommending a sub that is marked as “solely for advanced” to a beginner could lead to unnecessary problems for everyone.

There are quite a few threads in this forum that prove that the warnings are appropriate.

Recon can be tough. Especially if you’re running a sub you’re not ready for yet.

2 Likes

If your main point of this is to care about his best then I am one with you. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I already have Revelation of Mind as a sure thing on my next buy list.

Thank you!

1 Like

Really?

Why do you recommend Primal

I intend to buy Dragon Reborn Multistage as the first Multistage after I complete my first triple ZP listening.

Of course, I’m open to all passioned suggestions.

1 Like

In my experience Primal helps a lot with confidence.

Quoting from the copy:

• Eradicate social and approach anxiety by building confidence and strategies to overcome nervousness. Transform every social interaction from a potential stressor into an opportunity for growth and connection.

• Embrace complete nonchalance and enjoyment in all activities, especially social ones. Cultivate an attitude of ease and pleasure in everything you do, making your life a series of enjoyable moments.

• Cultivate an inherent sense of authority and confidence that others find irresistibly attractive, ensuring your presence is both felt and respected, making you a natural leader and a focal point in any social setting.

• Achieve masterful, automatic calibration in social situations, allowing you to read and respond to social cues with precision and grace. Become someone who navigates complex social landscapes with ease and confidence.

• Create a mental shield against any perceived rejection, developing resilience and a positive outlook that keeps you undeterred and moving forward in your social and romantic endeavors.

• Foster relaxed optimism and a sense that all is well, creating a life characterized by positivity and hope. Approach every situation with a mindset that sees opportunities for happiness and success.

1 Like

Why would you recommend Primal

You are welcome!

See above.

Primal’s core aim is to help you become confident and comfortable in any kind social situation.

Really great sub. I very much recommend.

And now, a brief announcement.

Here at Subliminal Club, there are recommendations about titles, as well as listening instructions.

If you as a beginner want to run a more advanced title, one solution could be to ask yourself, “What might I need to do to prepare myself to listen to X?”

For example, if you wanted to listen to Wanted Black, but are just getting started. Perhaps consider listening to SSX or Ascension or PS first for 3 to 6 months before even thinking about purchasing WB. After which, perhaps post your progress on the forum and ask for feedback/ideas.

3 Likes