I wanted to share sub-club with others but

when i first discovered subs i felt like i discovered kryptonite and i was out here trying to spread that shit to the world as if im there helping people’s dreams

i think out of the 200 people i casually told like 2 people actually listened to subs and only one stuck to it.

its really not that they dont know about subs, its that the average person cant be arsed putting in work, even if it is listening to an audio for an hour

1 Like

I find about a third of the people I tell about Subliminal Club will make a purchase here. They have either shown me their playlist when they see me again, or we have discussed their results with the programs they are using.

2 Likes

Last year i shared SC details with a guy. He gave me a wierd look then said no thanks.

Then later he said that SC were using messages in their products to brain wash people into buying more products.

I said this is nonsense he then verbally attacked me saying i had become a cult member :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Someone told me the same once, “What if they just have scripting to buy more of their products”

Honestly, even if that were the case (which I don’t believe), as long as I am getting results, I don’t care.

3 Likes

, i had this thought a couple of days ago and i was afraid to post it here since its unpolite

but i figured i really dont care :rofl: if im seeing changes that is effecting me positively

1 Like

It’s hilarious when people use this “logic” to discredit us. If we were using messages to brainwash people into buying more products, wouldn’t that mean our technology works?

If that’s the case, why would we put our company at risk instead of just making the products that we claim to make?

For the record, there is no anti-piracy or “buy our products” scripting in our titles. Not only is it incredibly immoral, but you’d resist such scripting anyway. It would literally have the opposite effect of what it’s trying to do.

17 Likes

I don’t need such scripting, I am buying so many products/customs any way lawl

6 Likes

haha you have been brain washed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

we are a cult

a cult of self improving pimps

4 Likes

Im too broke to buy my first custom

Direct message me

You really don’t need a custom unless you are trying to get a specific result you can’t get with a normal program or want to experiment with different modules and programs in just one or 2 customs or 3 in my case lol…

1 Like

Would one word sum it up: A HERXING Effect, brain detoxing it’s corrupt programming???

Funnily enough i told you about Subliminal Club years ago and then you finally began buying products from them. I also convinced you to help them build the remote viewing products.

3 Likes

I just clicked thanks to you…
OMG I’m mindblown ahahahah

Rvconsultant stand for remote viewing consultant ahahahahah I never made the link oupsies!
:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Now that’s a very interesting origin story for @RVconsultant. Need to make a movie on that.

@honeymonster - am sure you will know how to write the plot for that. SaintSovereign and Fire hiding in the bushes and all.

Haha yes. I knew about it quite recently too. Cause usually RV brings to mind the vehicle rather than the viewing.

6 Likes

ahhhaha will write up a story shortly to entertain you all :slight_smile: .

I met rvconsultant at the Hayley Quinn Club years ago. Hayley Quinn club was and an online dating face book page run by a famous dating coach called Hayley Quinn. We both explored various subliminal technology vendors and one day i discovered Subliminal Club and introduced him to the products. We also experimented with various pheromone vendors over the years.

2 Likes

That’s just so damn cool, man!

1 Like

Just be wary of who you recommend products to you. I myself got taken advantage of and got stabbed in the back by someone who i recommended products too. Sometimes its best to keep that knowledge to oneself and let others find their own paths.

2 Likes

I have just recommended subliminals once. I am in the middle of Christ fans, so they would think those are demons. :innocent:

1 Like