I wanted to share sub-club with others but

im so grateful for my results with LDUV2 and StarkQv2 that i want to share this beautiful knowledge to help others, but i think its a huge responsibility to share this website

some will abuse subs and play 2 many loops and they will end in bad places and i dont want to be the guy who sent them over here

ive played over 6 loops LDU2 when i first bought it, man that was day was like hell and i couped pretty well with it, i didnt feel great but it was like a bad trip on drugs on acid or something

i cant imagine someone who has a submind full of darkness and traumas that would play 6 loops in the first night i think he would be stuck in time loops and other disgusting stuff

i really want to share sub club to others but i cant do it, its not a toy its really dangerous if you mess with it, i know its not my responsibility if they abuse and its their problem but i think i have something to do with this if i link them this huge technology and website

when the student is ready the teacher will appear

6 Likes

Don’t worry too much about it. You do the subs, be successful and if someone asks how you did it, you can either tell them about subclub or no. It’s your choice. Neither is good or bad.

Like you said, when the student is ready, the master will appear. And they have the same resources you have to be able to find subclub.

6 Likes

actually a friend told me about sub club and im very grateful for that

but i think i choose not to share

cause not everything is meant to be shared with everyone theres some secrets that if you deserve it you will know about it, you have to meet the requirements. and everyone is on their own unique journey

the master shall appear when youre ready

4 Likes

I’ve given up on sharing Subliminal Club with people. When I first started I was telling everyone about this place and people didn’t believe it. Even after making incredable progress with my weight and health people still don’t believe in subliminals when I share my experience. Most people aren’t interested in self-help. I think the reason for that is because it requires putting your pride aside and admitting you need help in a certain area. People don’t like to do that. For now, I’ll keep this place to myself. If someone is genuinely interested in subliminals I will gladly point them in the direction of Subliminal Club.

11 Likes

Follow the Kybalion. Advise to only those who are ready for it.

10 Likes

I’ve only told a couple of people about subs in general, partly because I don’t think they’re ready to take it seriously… but also because I want to keep this resource a secret for myself. lol.

1 Like

I guess one should pass IQ and EQ test before being granted the membership :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

i also felt this feeling if wanting it for myself, i dont know where is this coming from :thinking::rofl:
it feels like being selfish but when i think about it what if everyone knows about it who cares they will get positive changes as well as i am

I personally would not share anything with anyone. Unless they specifically asked.

1 Like

Haha,i agree.Unless the person believes at least a bit in it and wants to change,theres no point recommending it to them.Ive had people ive recommended subs to in the past,try it,see results.Then they wouldnt use it consistently or stop using it altogether and say that it doesnt work.Dont bother nowadays unless the person is interested to begin with or theres no point

2 Likes

That’s what I am doing. I have a group people need to join.

They know what they get. Everyone else, not useful.

They find it when they need it.

1 Like

when i first discovered subs i felt like i discovered kryptonite and i was out here trying to spread that shit to the world as if im there helping people’s dreams

i think out of the 200 people i casually told like 2 people actually listened to subs and only one stuck to it.

its really not that they dont know about subs, its that the average person cant be arsed putting in work, even if it is listening to an audio for an hour

1 Like

I find about a third of the people I tell about Subliminal Club will make a purchase here. They have either shown me their playlist when they see me again, or we have discussed their results with the programs they are using.

2 Likes

Last year i shared SC details with a guy. He gave me a wierd look then said no thanks.

Then later he said that SC were using messages in their products to brain wash people into buying more products.

I said this is nonsense he then verbally attacked me saying i had become a cult member :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Someone told me the same once, “What if they just have scripting to buy more of their products”

Honestly, even if that were the case (which I don’t believe), as long as I am getting results, I don’t care.

3 Likes

, i had this thought a couple of days ago and i was afraid to post it here since its unpolite

but i figured i really dont care :rofl: if im seeing changes that is effecting me positively

1 Like

It’s hilarious when people use this “logic” to discredit us. If we were using messages to brainwash people into buying more products, wouldn’t that mean our technology works?

If that’s the case, why would we put our company at risk instead of just making the products that we claim to make?

For the record, there is no anti-piracy or “buy our products” scripting in our titles. Not only is it incredibly immoral, but you’d resist such scripting anyway. It would literally have the opposite effect of what it’s trying to do.

17 Likes

I don’t need such scripting, I am buying so many products/customs any way lawl

6 Likes

haha you have been brain washed :slight_smile:

3 Likes