I wanted to share sub-club with others but

we are a cult

a cult of self improving pimps

4 Likes

Im too broke to buy my first custom

Direct message me

You really don’t need a custom unless you are trying to get a specific result you can’t get with a normal program or want to experiment with different modules and programs in just one or 2 customs or 3 in my case lol…

1 Like

Would one word sum it up: A HERXING Effect, brain detoxing it’s corrupt programming???

Funnily enough i told you about Subliminal Club years ago and then you finally began buying products from them. I also convinced you to help them build the remote viewing products.

3 Likes

I just clicked thanks to you…
OMG I’m mindblown ahahahah

Rvconsultant stand for remote viewing consultant ahahahahah I never made the link oupsies!
:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Now that’s a very interesting origin story for @RVconsultant. Need to make a movie on that.

@TheBoxingScientist - am sure you will know how to write the plot for that. SaintSovereign and Fire hiding in the bushes and all.

Haha yes. I knew about it quite recently too. Cause usually RV brings to mind the vehicle rather than the viewing.

6 Likes

ahhhaha will write up a story shortly to entertain you all :slight_smile: .

I met rvconsultant at the Hayley Quinn Club years ago. Hayley Quinn club was and an online dating face book page run by a famous dating coach called Hayley Quinn. We both explored various subliminal technology vendors and one day i discovered Subliminal Club and introduced him to the products. We also experimented with various pheromone vendors over the years.

2 Likes

That’s just so damn cool, man!

1 Like

Just be wary of who you recommend products to you. I myself got taken advantage of and got stabbed in the back by someone who i recommended products too. Sometimes its best to keep that knowledge to oneself and let others find their own paths.

2 Likes

I have just recommended subliminals once. I am in the middle of Christ fans, so they would think those are demons. :innocent:

1 Like

You are so right! I asked a teacher of mine can’t I shout to the rooftops the new method of higher consciousness I learned and spent 2 months in California (Berzerkley) :wink: learning. He said to me, which I now understand, let them ask you about your learning experience and then tell them. Even though it is good for you, you can’t preach to others.

1 Like

Once I wanted to share about subliminal to colleagues at work but they laughed at me, telling me that it is placebo or plain scam. I just said they are wrong but I did not insist. Few days later, 2 of the guys who were in the group came to my office and asked me more about the sub. They asked me to keep our meeting a secret, afraid of being mocked by the others :rofl: The 2 bought some sub (SC was not yet in existence). But only one made the sub an habit or lifestyle. The other listened few times and forgot about them.
Since this moment I decided to keep it for me and of course my family. My wife is a fan of ZP format :pray:

3 Likes

Personally if someone asks me I’ll tell them what I did but they won’t believe me. And that’s ok.

I started playing with this stuff trying to solve a puzzle. Google lead me to a manual with energetic patterns. Said to myself this sounds dumb but idk how to explain what I’ve experienced, so I’ll try it. Somethings works, others didn’t, some needed a missing piece of a puzzle that wasnt included in the manuals.

It’s kinda like places people gather to exchange messages about nlp and energetics and stuff like that. The language people all think the energetic people are crazy and the energetic people think the language people are missing a lot.

Different maps and all.

So I used to share SubClub with people, the reaction is either:-

1. “This stuff sounds a little scary man, maybe not.”
  2. “Sure, I guess I’ll try it out”. Then they run it for a loop or two then stop :joy:
  3. Ignores what I said or raise an eyebrow. That’s a signal for me to move on.
  4. With my ex and current partner, they are happy to use the subs and we discuss them together.

It seems to depend on how close the person is to you, how much they trust you and how open-minded/open to change they are. I can get a good feel now of people who’d actually utilize the subs properly if I were to tell them, which is a very small part of the population.

If you can get a feel if they’re interested in “woo-woo” or more out there self-development tools (hypnosis, affirmations, binaural beats, etc), it’s not a bad idea to get them interested in the idea in a roundabout way. Or if they’re really close and trust you, like a romantic partner, child or parent. Otherwise it’s best to keep quiet imo.