I have been feeling worse since I started

Hello everyone. I started using seductress last week and ascension chamber as well. I have been listening to 1 loop of each every other day. A few months ago before I started this I was depressed for some time due to a personal situation with the person I was in love with, but was feeling better by the time I got the 2 subs from here. I am not sure if is a coincidence but since last week I have been actually feeling worse. I find myself resentful of this person again, constantly thinking about him and sad/upset about how things happened between us. I am not really doing anything different, I have been focused on my personal goals but now I feel I am slipping back to how I was feeling months ago. I am not completely depressed as I was before but I definitely feel sad way more often. Is this just a coincidence or I am doing something wrong/need to do something different? I appreciate any insights about this.

6 Likes

“I have been listening to 1 loop of each every other day.”

Ascension Chamber is a once a week only sub.

As far as feeling worse, your mind is trying to reconcile your feelings? I’m a little too new for a great answer.

I might suggest you use Elixir to help with the healing of your emotions. Most people use regeneration + elixir for mental/emotional healing.

3 Likes

Ascencion chamber is meant to be run 1 time max per week :sweat_smile:

Drop both, wait 3-5 days without listening to anything until your brain feels better. The problem is probably overloading, I become very negative when I’m too much overloaded and this is a cue that I need a break… If not it becomes a slippery slope.

From then you can start Seductress 1 loop EOD and ascencion chamber 1 loop per week max.

4 Likes

Thanks

Thank you

To be fair I have only listened to ascension twice because the first day I only listened to the seductress (i forgot i had the ascension). So I will do what you said but I don’t think I can be that overloaded when I just listened to it 1 more time than what I was supposed to…but also I know nothing about this just trying to understand so thanks for your explanation

1 Like

Oh yes you can be overloaded by just one more loop of Ascension Chamber, my friend. Else why would we be adviced to run it ONLY once a week?

Anyways, even if you feel some negative feelings, it is reconciliation. With ZP subliminals, the recon should be minimal. But remember that your old beliefs are being discarded and you are adopting a new mindset. That of a desired and self-loving woman. So some discomfort now will be worth it in the long run.

6 Likes

It does sound like overload, but I also think there has been internal growth because it’s normal to feel resentful toward someone who mistreated you when you initially develop a better sense about yourself. The feelings of sadness should decrease in a few days if it is from overexposure. Then you will be able to notice that there has been growth and improvement.

4 Likes

In my opinion, this is not overload type of recon as there is extreme context here…

This “personal situation” with the person you were in love with, was traumatic for you emotionally…
Hence the depression.

In order for you to unlock your sexy and confident Seductress-self and attract your dream man, you’re going to have to release whatever resentment/anger you have and truly move on in your deepest being.

Unless you do this, you will never get the complete results that you want, it doesn’t matter what subliminal you use or what subliminal producer you go to.

The ultimate “you” that you desire to be, doesn’t carry resentment, regret, sadness or anger towards people in your past.

Listen very carefully. I don’t know you, or know your situation.

But I do know that, one doesn’t get to carry emotional trauma or relationship trauma and also be super-confident and courageous with high self esteem etc. It doesn’t work like that, it’s literally blocking you, lol.

Your subconscious mind is aware of that and the ZP subliminal is making sure that it’s taken care of because it’s in the way… That’s why it’s coming back, because you’re not fully over it. It’s being addressed in a form of processing.

You have to decide to be completely over it and allow yourself to move on.

That’s going to require some introspection and honesty with one’s self.

Why carry resentment, anger or regret? Just forgive it and move on, it’s all up to you.
You chose to love that person and it didn’t work out. Forgive yourself, most of all.

Compassion is the key to moving forward.

You’re not just getting over some relationship type of drama, this is an ancient karmic principle of progressing your soul and mind.

3 Likes

I understand what you mean. Being resentful has always been “my trait” which I know is wrong. I am not gonna say the whole story because I would bore you all, but deep down my resent with him is how he could forgive me so easily…I know that what happened was not his fault (it had to be with an abusive ex and her threatening with the kid etc) but even when I know it’s not his fault, he still decided how to react to the whole situation and that’s what makes me upset. All his talking about how we would support each other was just words, because when things got serious he just closed down and threw me to one side like it meant nothing. Dwelling on it will not do me any favor, but the reason I asked here is because I was literally feeling fine and not even thinking about him any more before starting with these subs. I was focused on my goals, just working, planning my vacations, looking forward to upgrade my life. Then as soon as I started with these subs I feel constantly sad again like how I felt when all the issue with him happened months ago. Upset that he forgot about me, that he didn’t fought for us, that he didn’t even gave me a little bit of future hope. This was already in the past for me before listening to the subs. While I understand what you said, I feel is not a coincidence that just now I am feeling resent and sadness again.

1 Like

He didn’t actually mistreated me, at all. Actually quite the opposite. His “sin” was to let the abuser win, when she pressured and used the kid as a pawn, instead of fighting for his rights and continue like we were.

Yes, it’s definitely not a coincidence and it’s 100% because of the subs.

But it’s okay there is nothing to worry about and it’s actually a good thing.

That doesn’t mean you’re over it or that you let it go… lol. It’s still in your subconscious mind.

Just to give you some quick examples:

There are instances where people who spend years in therapy because of emotional abuse of their parent, say “Oh I’m over it, my life is fine” but when they do subconscious work, it turned out that they’re still viciously holding onto anger and deep resentment within. It was just suppressed.

I know guys that have had toxic relationships or who’ve gotten cheated on by their partner and they were like

“Yeah man, I’m totally over it… It was 5 years ago. I have a great job and I’m living life but you know what… I think I need to get my sex life back together”

so they start using subliminals for that and uncover the truth…
That they haven’t completely let go of and forgiven their past partner.

“Why did they cheat on me, am I not good enough? Was I not worth the commitment?”
Boom, now the self-worth is getting distorted on a subconscious level. How does that affect one’s future prospects in dating?

These types of experiences can manifest in all types of beliefs that block them manifesting their ideal sex life. They may subconsciously be on guard with future partners which sabotages their relationships in an unhealthy manner. They may begin to have trust issues, etc. You see where I’m going here? Most of the time these subconscious beliefs we carry manifest in ways that we aren’t even consciously aware of. After all it’s subconscious.

The point I’m trying to make here with these examples, is that despite them consciously feeling and believing like they’ve gotten over it…

It’s like “Nuh uh buddy, no the hell you didn’t” lol

But yeah, this is exactly the type of stuff you’re holding onto:

It’s literally blocking you… In the same way scarcity beliefs block people from manifesting abundance into their life.

Seductress ZP+ your Subconscious Mind is basically telling you

“alright @Ariver. We’re going to go in this direction over here, where you’re an enchantingly beautiful super confident woman that all the guys fall head over heels for… But wait… what’s this??? It appears that this thing over here (points at what you’re holding on to) is in the way. This is preventing us from where we want to go… We’re gonna have to get this out of here.”

obstacle

It gets it out of the way, or rather… out of you, by raising it to the surface (your conscious mind). This includes the negative emotions revolving around it, so that you can purge it by processing it.

In other words, the subliminal is working, lol.

I mean, what do you really think is going to happen?
Do you really think that you’re going to be wallowing in depression over this guy for the next 5 months while listening to these subs?

I tell you what I think… I think you’re going to breakthrough from it once it’s processed out of you and then take off like a badass. Trust the process, trust the subliminals and trust your mind.

4 Likes

@Ariver

This sounds a lot like textbook reconciliation. It’s a natural process in which your mind is attempting to reconcile the scripting with your current subconscious beliefs. This is why those hurtful feelings are coming up — the script is attempting to help you heal from them, and since the subconscious “speaks” in the form of emotions and symbology, you’re feeling frustrated.

It’s annoying, but it’s part of the process for change. All change goes through a painful process. When you go to the gym and lift, you become sore before you gain strength and more muscles. This process is the same, and when the reconciliation passes in a few days, you’ll feel amazing.

It’s good to get these negative feelings out, even when we think we’ve gotten over it. I’ll give you a good example that I just experienced while running the experimental, highly transformative, but difficult to run program Chosen From Within.

An incident occurred where I misunderstood the intentions of some people close to me and I said some very harsh things toward them. Keep in mind, it’s very hard for people to get close to me due to a deep betrayal from a man I considered my best friend and brother, as we were friends for over 20 years.

I thought I was over this individual years ago, but after I blew up at these other people, I realized that I was actually taking my anger out for my ex-friend on my new ones. I realized that my ex-friend, who probably never thinks of me, was still dictating things over my life.

CFW manifested a situation where one of the people I went off on opened up and told me some secret things about their past and how they think I might be blaming myself for the terrible things my ex-friend did, pushing people who love and care about me away in the process.

Right then, I felt my heart chakra open and my chest became filled with warm, euphoric love and even shed a tear.

Since that occurred (about a month ago), it feels like a weight has been lifted off my soul. I feel so much more powerful and positive.

It all begins with recon. Recon always passes, and you’ll always feel so much more powerful afterward.

13 Likes

I am going through the same thing now. I am giving my best friend free rent inside my head for supposedly things I did to him. Idk! I am learning.

1 Like

@Ariver, are you feeling better now?

We all have blockages in our Minds, and the programs you are running are reconciling those beliefs until you can fully execute the script.

Because you still care, so you have to decide whether to let go and move on or to improve yourself and fall in love with him again.

Love is a difficult one if it comes from another person, unless we are connected with life and receive a constant influx of unconditional love there would never be an attachment to an outside source, in this case, self-love can also be your redemption.

@Ariver, how is your progress, has your reconciliation passed, and do you feel a renewed sense of being?

Hello, sorry I have not come back here in a while. I feel good now but also I have not been using the sub right now. I used it for a while and was feeling normal again but never felt any results at all (while I felt better eventually, I normally feel good except when I got depressed because of a bad experience I had, so I am not sure if I can attribute feeling normal again to the sub, not sure if I am explaining it correctly). So that made me discouraged because while I understand the sub will not magically get me results of what I want, my understanding is that it would motivate me to do what I need to do in order to achieve what I want to achieve, and I never saw that happening. I never felt more motivation to eat better, to take better care of myself, to exercise, etc. In my day to day I feel motivated to work and make money, but that’s how I normally am when I was not depressed. I am not sure what to think of it, I feel I was expecting more or I had a different impression of what I could achieve with this.

I wish you were feeling better.

What has been your listening schedule?

Also would you please enter a support ticket for very specific guidance?

2 Likes

Here is hoping you start feeling better. Depression is a very difficult thing to overcome, but it’s possible.

I’d recommend you use some of SubClub’s healing subliminals.

Great recommendations would be Regeneration/Elixir/Rebirth. I’d also recommend Chosen From Within. Once you work on your healing for about 3 to 6 months. Then you can start off again with Seductress and maybe even Chosen or Ascension for Women.

These products work wonderfully but you must give them time to work.

1 Like

Dont forget Sanguine.

1 Like

Great call!

Stack recommendations for @Ariver

1. Regeneration + Elixir + Sanguine (2 months)
  2. Regeneration + Elixir + Rebirth (2 months)
  3. Chosen From Within + Elixir + Sanguine (2 to 4 months)

Then transition into feminine titles (seductress, ascension for women)

2 Likes