I have a vision of love ♥️

This next phase of my subliminal journey will focus solely on listening to Love Bomb for all its wonderful benefits regarding self-love.

I feel that this title will benefit me the most with the execution of my goals, desires and objectives I am aiming for from the titles I’ve focused on so far.

I am currently on day 5 of my wash out from a very dense stack that essentially wreaked havoc on my nervous system. I am not blaming the subs. I take full responsibility for the experimental approach I took by my own doing. Subs didn’t make me do anything.

I feel like my processing queue has overflowed a bit. My mind feels like it’s trying to go in multiple directions without too much of a single focus. Time to let some things simmer on the back burner while I focus on what’s most important, my well-being!

I’ve taken action and have gotten amazing results with ASBR. I’ve gained over 70 new YouTube subscribers, thousands of views and more engagement on my socials in general.

I just reviewed the 3 types of stress: physical, chemical & emotional. Some stress is healthy but when you live in a chronic state of heightened stress it creates disease and disharmony. Your body becomes addicted to the chemicals being released thus creating a cycle of spikes and crashes.

I am going to do more pranayama and yin practices alongside my yang stuff. Balance is key. Nothing in excess is good for me.

I notice that I was drinking way too much coffee and eating way more bacon and other cured meats than I am used to.

I’ve been noticing an increase in these birds outside my home and I meditate with them as my Drishti - focused gaze or concentrated intention.

12 Likes

I went for a walk this morning to get oatmeal… had a craving :sweat_smile: On my way back I decided to sit on a bench across from a Catholic Church. This lovely old man came up to me sparking a conversation. He had a stroke recently and kept forgetting stuff. I feel my aura blessed him.

I did a yoni steam when I got home followed by a yin yoga practice.

I’m gonna take myself on a date and take a stroll around the city. :cityscape:

3 Likes

Wise choice, good luck sister :heart:!

1 Like

Yesterday was a day purely focused on me and my own well-being. I noticed my inner critics thoughts coming up when I was feeling good. I allowed those thoughts to be present without trying to make them go away either through suppression or distraction/avoidance. I hear you, I see you, I feel you - to whatever part of me needed it in those moments.

I had so many realizations from my upbringing that led me to becoming who I am today, good or bad to simplify.

Where the unloving beliefs stemmed from that projected out into all my romantic and other relationships throughout the years. Where I attracted certain people to play out childhood dramas and hopefully learn the lesson.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different or better results is basically insanity.

I pulled a card today that said to write. Write just to experiment rather than to focus on the outcome of that writing. It’s time to engage with my writing in a more experimental and explorative manner letting go of the outcomes.

In Rick Rubin’s book he speaks of collecting seeds (things of interest) and then experimenting with those seeds. Once you work through those 2 phases of creative process you move into crafting the product. Sometimes the crafting is done by another and you oversee the process to completion. Sometimes you begin with a seed and then put it aside to focus on another seed. Basically it’s okay to put some things on the backburner to simmer while you focus on something else.

My mind was in way too many places for far too long trying to accomplish a lot which in turn just exhausted my nervous system. I was breeding resentment for my children and those closest to me. Feeling that something external was the reason for why I am not where I want to fully be. For why I sometimes feel dread when I wake up and stay in bed until I find some form of gratitude and appreciation for the day ahead.

I see where it was more natural to experience suffering than pleasure.

I pictured the sun poking through the clouds and he has made his appearance only a few minutes later.

Since beginning wash out, I am noticing people are extremely friendly and sociable with me. Others are quite generous and sincerely care about how I am feeling. I am having more loving conversations with both of my parents. I feel a greater sense of love for my teenager right now. I am going to continue cultivating that and remembering that feeling when he does things that normally trigger the heck out of me!

1 Like

Day 7 of wash out ~

I did a tai chi practice in nature with someone last night. Today I did an 8 brocade Qigong practice.

That was a bit more challenging than I thought but felt great to do.

I’m heading out for a nice walk and hitting up the local cafe!

Pulled these cards from a new deck called ‘The Enchanted Heart.’

1 Like
1 Like

I had an interesting discovery last week after beginning my wash out.

I thought that I enjoyed the fact that I was being helpful giving away a cleaning job to a friend in need. It was a weekly thing making $200 cash. The 2nd time my friend cleaned my clients house she stopped by here after. I noticed that I felt angry and resentful. Sadness poured through me.

Why was I throwing money away?
Why did I give away a weekly job?

Sure I don’t really enjoy cleaning homes all that much anymore, but something about that pissed me right off.

Rather than ruminate on it I decided to express myself to my friend and I spoke to my cleaning client as well. They both felt bad which is not what I consciously wanted, but maybe a part of me unconsciously wanted to make others feel bad for whatever reason. Not fully sure.

I noticed that a part of me doesn’t want to “work.”

I do enjoy receiving money, gifts, fine dining and vacations though. I don’t want to ever go without and always have plenty to go around money wise.

I know it’s that I’d like to create things that passively produce income rather than actively working for money all the time.

This is a block I am facing.

3 Likes

Those are scarcity-driven thoughts. At some level, you are still afraid of not having enough money.
One thing I got from EOG stage 1, is that under no circumstances will I work again jobs that I don’t enjoy. There are too many enjoyable ways to make money out there. You don’t really enjoy cleaning houses but what pisses you off about the fact that you gave the job away is that deep down you still believe that you could have to do unenjoyable work to make money.

It’s a form of abundance to happily pass up unenjoyable work.

1 Like

Thank you. This was helpful. I’m going to write in my paper journal about this and meditate.

…then run EOG1 until you’re free of those feelings. EOG1 is one of those subs I believe 99% of people need to run.

1 Like

I’m on a long wash out and then listening to LB solo for a cycle. :slight_smile:

It’s a great sub!!!

2 Likes

Someone just reached out for my combined coaching & healing services… now that’s enjoyable!

1 Like

I can almost guarantee that had you taken the cleaning job, the coaching opportunity wouldn’t have shown up because your vibrations would have been way different. You would have probably attracted more cleaning jobs or similar types of opportunities.

Now that you working on the type of job that you like, your vibrations are telling the universe: “Give me more of this, please”!
Feeling is the secret! Remember?

1 Like

Oh and also my former yoga school classmate/exam partner just asked to collaborate on creating something with yoga. We are gonna talk on Friday about some ideas.

Cool beans :sunglasses:

1 Like

"The Tempest"

We will be lifted again
Let this bring light

Nurture those starry eyes, old friend
For this is not your time
Mend those broken wings, and reset
We will make this right

Ride the wind and chase the sun
And fly amidst the stars once more
Hold on, hold on, I know that you can fight

When the world becomes so black
We must sculpt the night and remake the skies

So share those starry eyes again
And move towards the light
And spread those scarred wings, reset
And take to new heights

Ride the wind and chase the sun
And fly amidst the constellations
Hold on, hold on and overcome the night
All will be alright
All will be alright
Forge through this tempest

From ashes rise to again, shine
Reach for the sky, reach for the sky

When the world becomes so black
We must sculpt the night and remake the skies

:black_heart:

1 Like

I’m feeling almost ready to resume listening.

My new client paid in advance for their first session in 2 weeks. It’s nice having clients these days who don’t say “I can’t afford that.”

Been noticing my ex’s parents are super friendly and chatty with me.

Yoga class was perfection today. I had a little cry at the end in shavasana.

I was watching an old video of mine from right before I began my subliminal journey and noticed how much more I radiate with brightness now versus then.

Here’s just before subs following an intense dark night of the soul versus today after 3 years on this journey:

IMG_1808

2 Likes

Some of my Angel number experiences: :laughing:

My YouTube channel has reached over 40k views. :partying_face:

IMG_1814

4 Likes