Hypnosis Resources

Listen to Reality Is Plastic: The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis by Anthony Jacquin on Audible. https://www.audible.com/pd/B01C3FDE2U?source_code=ASSOR150021921000R

3 Likes

Hi @dorfmeister are you familiar with Jay Cataldo’s Mindvana Method?
Sample on YouTube:

Has anyone had the green light from the founders that you can run hypnosis tracks alongside SC products ?. I personally would not.

Personally been doing Instant Self Self Hypnosis using Forbes Robbins Blair, then I know exactly what’s in the script and all that jazz.

4 Likes

I have one of his books. Need to look at it.

Lets me do Self Hypnosis with my eyes open to read the script. Has been great for me personally.

1 Like

If you like text based hypnosis this is worth checking out.

Also this.

1 Like

I have found women to respond very enthusiastically to erotic trance via text.

1 Like

I did it with a 19-yo friend solely via Messenger chat. To see if I could. She’s 25 now and my trigger words still work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

can you drop me a message please? i wanna ask you something

1 Like

Damn, how long was the impact?

is ‘deeper state’ a book or audio course?
all i can find is just a published book

When my daughter was still a wee tot, we had to take her to the ER one night, as she was really really sick.

I’d just learned from Jeff Stephens (RIP) that he would play with giving info to people in a way that isn’t in line with how people expect it to induce trance states.

I was talking to the night nurse at the desk, and at one point, she asked for my Social Security Number (I live in the USofA).

The SSNs are formatted in the format of XXX(PAUSE)XX(PAUSE)XXXX, and that’s how Americans are used to giving and receiving them. It’s 3 discrete chunks of info.

When she asked for my SSN, I gave it to her like XX(PAUSE)XXXX(PAUSE)XX(PAUSE)X
It’s so fun seeing their eyes glaze over. The SubC searching for the meaning of “WTF is happening!?”

NLP calls it “Transderivational Search”…fancy lingo for “going inward to make sense of shit”

In those couple seconds, I could’ve said “Get me a glass of water” and she would’ve just to close down the confusion of TDS.

Another time, I zapped a guy who was standing a few feet from me in a semi-crowded control room of the submarine we were on. I did it by telling him a story about a friend of mine who had an odd medical condition where if he was standing in a room of people, he’d find himself realizing he could almost look right through the people and see the other side of the room. Went into how his eyes would lock onto something on the other side of the people, blah blah.

Basically used the fact he was standing there, and made use of the fact that people hearing a story told the right way will step in as the person being described. They all but MUST to make sense of the story as presented.

He glazed over so hard that when I got bored, I clapped my hands together, and said “But that’s just what happened to him”. Startled him.

I was just getting off the fathometer watch as I did that and he was just coming on to the Quartermaster watch (the guy who draws on the navigational charts and plots the course).

He told me later that he was basically out of it for 15 mins after that and the main offcer in charge asked him what was going on since he just seemed out of it :rofl: :joy:

On yet a third occasion (in 2015 or so), I told a girl about a “dream” I had about her.
Totally made up the dream, but what I told her was stuff from HER POV. It went something like:

"So in the dream, you and I were at HTL* in Vegas. I’d finally opened up my hypnosis practice. You were my office manager, and so I brought you along, so you could see that side of things.

We were having dinner in the hotel restaurant, and I finished up, and I said ‘I’m gonna head up to my room. You can join me if you wanna have some fun together. I’m in room 315’ and as I said it, you saw me reach in my suit jacket pocket and slide my other room across the table toward you.

And after I left, you looked at the room key card, and thought ‘what the hell. We’re in Vegas’ and went up to my room, and joined me in the shower"

The key there was I told her the dream (that I made up) but described it in sensory terms from HER POV. So she totally built up her own mental movie of the dream as i told it to her…basically told her what to think.

We were a few states away from each other at the time, but had we been in the same room, it’d been game on. She told me she wanted it. She had to “settle” for sending me some spicy pics instead.

*Hypno-Thoughts Live. Huge gathering of hypnotists and hypnotherapists in Vegas each summer to talk shop, give trainings and share info/knowledge.

4 Likes

hey i just started listening to Hypnotica’s masculine matrix too.
do you just listen to this with closed eyes, sitting down position?
this audio course sound like i actually need to actively move my body for the instruction (getting piece of paper, stepping in/out of ideal self image etc)

1 Like

It’s best you ask their support or read their instructions.

Yea you have to stand when you do it and need some room. I haven’t done this in a while I’m going to try this out again few times a week if I can

Robert Dilts also makes use of pieces of paper to mark out different locations on the floor for spatial anchoring.

His implementation of the Disney creativity strategy used it quite well.

2 Likes

Hmmm I’ll check this out tonight I haven’t done a good hypnosis in a long time

I am running Mark Cunningham’s Hypnotica Awakenings set again. This is a great set of hypnosis tracks.

1 Like