How to stack ZP and Qv2 titles?

For those who have done it. What schedule did you follow? Examples.

Thanks

The schedule used during the test was :

• Day 1 : QZP title 1 + QZP title 2
  • Day 2 : Rest
  • Day 3 : Qv2 title
  • Day 4 : Rest
  • Day 5 : Go back to day 1
4 Likes

Just one loop per title?

Thanks.

Yup, the time off is used to let your brain assimilate the new information that’s being loaded to your brain.

3 Likes

Interesting, I think go with it.

1 Like

Perhaps this would work for me?

Day1: The Chosen QZP
Day2: Rest
Day3: Love Custom QV2
Day4: Rest
Day5: Go back to day 1

I don’t know, I will start with two titles.

But if I remember correctly, there will be a support article when the preview starts.

Edit: Just have to make sure to rest from now on.

3 Likes

Support article will be useful, because tech is new and its easy to go into recon since ZP titles feel much different to Qv2.

1 Like
3 Likes

Nice Matt

I will take a page out of your book

Day1: Wanted ZP, Primal
Day2: Rest
Day3: Stark custom Terminus
Day4: Rest
Day5: Go back to day 1

What do you guys think ?. @Lion @James @Invictus (these guys are respected ZP testers we should show them all absolute respect).

2 Likes

This will work. Not to forget that you should run the Terminus custom for only 20 minutes according to SaintSovereign

EDIT: since Primal is Qv2, don’t play it on the same day as QZP titles. Basically you run QZP titles on one day and Qv2 ones on the alternate day.

I am am not sure if you have QZP, Qv2 and Qv2 Terminus. Maybe you can play Qv2 and Terminus on the same day.

1 Like

I was a secret tester.

I can confirm that I got recon from listening to RICH ZP + Emperor Qv2 T2 custom on the same day. Just one loop of each.

I’m what they call hard gainer, I’ve never had recon without purposefully overloading for several days. Even then, I’ve only gotten recon once when I listened to Alchemist Stage1 Qv2 for four days straight 14+ hours per day.

4 Likes

14 hours a day ? i did terminus squared at 10 loops a dayover a year ago my god the results were amazing till i hit day 8 if i remember correctly.

@Hoppa absolute respect to you.

1 Like

With Q I could do the same. I’ve just recently bought my first custom.

With the Qv2T2 custom I only listened with the recommended 1 loop every other day pattern. But I didn’t notice anything.

The thing is that I do not like to run high loops. Takes too much time.

ZP seems like the holy grail for me in that regard. Max 45 minutes/ day is just awesome.

3 Likes

I felt extremely frustrated when I saw other people here on the forum feeling the subs and getting the great results with just a fracture of time compared to what I had to put into it.

Felt like I was somehow broken.

Wasn’t the guy who ran 3 loops of qzp who got beat results?

I remember something similar mentioned… 15 minutes x3 every other day sounds great to me.

2 Likes

@Hoppa we are all different. I have a custom terminus stark which on occasions i listen to at 2 loops a day.

After 2 loops i feel dead for the first two hours so i have to sleep. So if i do two loops i run it early morning around 4am. By 8am i am fine as the sleep has helped assimilate the scripts.

1 Like

Yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve gotten great real world results from SC subs. It was just frustrating to put in all the hours.

To me, it never was about a competition who can run the most loops. I had to do it and it frustrated me like hell.

Edit: I’m glad I did put all the hours in. Maybe it’s a testament to my stubborness that I didn’t stop. I pushed through, kept to my chosen stack and just soldiered on. And here I am, happy with the results.

And excited about the ZP tech :stuck_out_tongue: Listening with my old patterns felt like work. And I hate working.

2 Likes

Guys just had a chat with Saint i am pleased to officially announce that the following titles will be available from 1st December

Chosen (Alpha Leadership ZP)
WANTED
Primal Seduction
DIAMOND
R.I.C.H.
Spartan
Paragon
Sage Immortal
Limitless
Gaming Mastery X
Regeneration

2 Likes

I’ve been running my stack like this:
Day 1: 2 loops of Wanted (ZP) and 2 loops of RICH (ZP)
Day 2: 1 loop of HoM (Q)
Day 3: 2 loops of Wanted (ZP) and 2 loops of RICH (ZP)
Day 4: 1 loop of HoM (Q)
Day 5: 2 loops of Wanted (ZP) and 2 loops of RICH (ZP)
Two days off

But I wouldn’t go with this kind of routine till your mind has got accustomed to the scripting. Usually, that takes 10 days but mind that I’ve been running ZP for almost 80 days now as I was a tester.

NEVER RUN Q AND ZP ON THE SAME DAY!

5 Likes