How to fix my eyes?

I had been wearing glasses ever since 6 years old and ever since my last glasses broke, I have switched to eye contacts full time and wore them for the past 3 years.

My sight has been worsening slowly my whole life and I don’t see it stopping on the decline.

I don’t wish to go back to glasses nor do I like the vision of what my eyes would be like by the time I’m 60.

I have three subs Im already running and I don’t think I could replace any of them for Paragon long term so unless I’d run 3 subs AND paragon as 4th title, I don’t see this as an option. I don’t think I’ll do that though.

Im looking instead for any kind of treatment I could do to fix my eyes long term. I am aware some exercises for eyes do exist but I wanted to also ask here before I craft for myself a long term plan to fix this issue.

Did anyone here fox their eyes or knows anyone who did so? How could I do that? Anything that seems to work?

(( I don’t currently have money for the laser eye procedure but I am considering it in years to come ))

Thank you for your feedback in advance.

2 Likes

What exactly do you mean by eye operation? I don’t know where you live, but in my country, you pay around 2300 euros to laser your both eyes. Have you looked into that or is that also too expensive?

We had a recent conversation about this. @Lion

I would make a Paragon core custom with ASPS Eyesight module. Other than that I think your options are LASIK.

1 Like

I do empathise with your issue but if your eyesight is worsening, it could be something other than just nearsightedness or farsightedness.

Please get it checked and make sure of what the real diagnosis is. After that, based on the issue, you can do eye exercises depending on what the condition is.

I do eye exercises made by a couple of dudes who have packaged these nicely made guided audio tracks to help you do the exercises as you listen to them on your headphones.

This is the link to their Eye Exercise program where you can purchase it.

And like @Niten_Ichi-ryu has said, a Paragon Complete custom with the Eyesight module is a good idea. You can even make a custom without the Paragon Complete Core but with just Eyesight, Head and a few other modules to help with that.

2 Likes

I can recommend the books of Leo Angert.

Eye sight is by a huge part done by the brain.
Beliefs that eye sight only gets worse over time play a huge role in that. This claim is self fulfilling prophecy.
With his exercises the brain learns, that seeing is possible and the it adapts to this new truth with each repetition.

A guy I know from my coaching classes has regained his eyesight after many years of struggling. He’s built a coaching business around this experience and is helping his clients regain their sight naturally. He is also warning not to get your eyes lasered because you’re damaging a working system that’s just adjusted wrongly. With the negative effect that some people tend to tear afterwards in the bright sun.

You could also investigate about sungazing. It helped my night vision tremendously. Interesting side effect: my eye color is lightening up. I had dark brown eyes since ever. Now they are much lighter and have a visible green shimmer.
And winter is a great time to start sungazing because the sun is weaker.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing!

Do you still wear glasses?

No. Honestly, I would wear them from time, especially after spending hours infront of a monitor. But I can’t find them anymore :sweat_smile:

When I did the exercises, I didn’t need them at all. But that was 8 years ago. Then I binge-played a game on my phone (8+ hours a day for over a year).That wasn’t really good for my eyes and it git a bit worse, but it’s still far better than before doing the exercises.

I’m planning to do them again in the near future though.

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Leo Angart? Is it this book?

By the way, anti blue light and radiation glasses really help too. I don’t face screens anymore without them. My eyes don’t get fatigued even with long sessions, unlike before.

1 Like

Lets assume the eye’s power gets better slowly.

So, if i wear glasses and do this exercise, there is a point in time where I can’t see clearly wid my glasses coz my eyes have gotten better AND I can’t see clearly without glasses coz my eyes aren’t good enough.

How would I deal with this?

2 Likes

Here are some resources:
Wearing Glasses For Nearsightedness? You Can Fix Your Eyes! - Endmyopia® - The Reduced Lens Method™: Improve Eyesight Naturally
Myopia Is Mental - Natural Eyesight Improvement
the Bates Method - How to improve eyesight and overcome blurry vision without eye exercises. (visionsofjoy.org)

1 Like

Might be, I have a German book. But when I Google the title plus English, it’s this one e that pops up. But I can’t say for sure.

2 Likes

At least in Germany, you can get cheap glasses for under 20$. I had an insurance for another 20 bucks that would get me another pair of glasses for free in the case that my eyesight changes during the first year.
But it got better at such a rate, that I never needed another pair.

But IIRC, there’s also a chapter about this in his book.

2 Likes

There is this Dissociative identity disorder (DID) were a person has an identity with an eye problem (needs to wear a pair of eye glasses) and the other having none. This should boost your confidence on the subs your listening.

Be watchful on what you eat. Stay away on process foods, it will contribute on weakening internal organs. Eat more fresh fruits on every meal, even on snacks.

On the gym, they have these milk teas, shakes, etc with sugar syrup that could do more harm than good.

Removing toxins out of your body can have great results. Turmeric, and coconut virgin oil, and for maintenance I take biotin, vitamin D3, K, C, and A. Sometimes collagen and NAC.

LBFH, with meditation - it brings me on the safe side of things. It consciously advice me on what to eat and avoid that is harmful.

I think Paragon is a good choice, I don’t have this title.

But I have LOTs and Emperor - the only cons is the duo can make me overdo my gym.

I don’t wear reading glasses but I wear safety glasses for computer screen and field work. I put greens on my office even though I don’t like plants around, because I fine them very relaxing and also makes the place much cooler. Once in a while I stare at them to reboot my eyes focus.

Mens sana in corpore sano - A sound mind in a sound body

1 Like

Sun gazing sounded interesting, so I found this…has anyone watched it?

1 Like

Sadly not. And can’t afford Gaia atm.

Interesting anecdote I just remebere.
A few years ago, I met a couple. He blonde and blue eyed, she red hair and green eyes. Beautiful people. They were feom Germany originally but moved to Norway a decade ago, just visiting at that moment. They showed me some photos of how they looked before they moved.
Both pretty dark hair and eyes. They said the change came gradually after they started sungazing.

2 Likes

I thought that sun gazing is dangerous and can damage eyes permanently even when the sun is rising. I was told to never look directly at sun.

Do you do anything specific to prevent the damage when sun gazing?

1 Like

Yes it is.
Dont waste your time with such stupid things. You will damage your eyes even more.
There is enough medical and scientific proven info about Solar retinopathy on the net.

Solar retinopathy (also known as eclipse retinopathy) refers to photochemical injury to the macular tissue (central retina). It is commonly associated with sungazing or eclipse viewing.

1 Like

I will not debate science. All I will do is share anecdotes.
I practice sungazing for a few years now. Unprotected.
I started with sungazing a few years ago during winter. At sunrise. Now I can gaze into the sun whenever I want. Also of course I don’t do it at high noon in summer.
My eyes are rather good. Got even better after sungazing. Especially night vision increased tremendously.

3 Likes

There are many things in our modern world labeled dangerous but are ancient traditions, from times, when people were much more in touch with their bodies and nature as a whole.

On the other hand they label stuff safe that looks dangerous to a normal person.

Let’s take diet as an example. The food, consumed by humans for millenia is suddenly causing causing cancer, high blood pressure, strokes and all different kind of illnesses.
Especially red meat, eggs, milk etc.

Instead they tell us to eat chunk out of chemical laboratories. Instead of lard, consumed for millenia, we should use canola oil. Oil that is pretty new to human consumption because we were never able to produce it before. Oil that needs carcinogenic compounds pumped through it to reduce the stench. Oil that has a completely different composition than what our body needs.

Look at a US beach in the 70s, when everyone was consuming highly doungerous food like red meat and lard. Not one single fat person.
Nowadays, everyone reduced the dangerous stuff and switched to chemical products that are absolutely safe to use, because they were made for human consumption, obesity is skyrocketing.

4 Likes