How to find a job using subliminals (A review of RoS)

So I’m creating this topic just as a way for future users to find this source if they’re looking for jobs in the market. Instead of sticking this in my journal and having it be lost forever I figured this would be a better way for people to reference in the future.

Anyway, just as a bit of background: Started subliminals, became top salesperson in my team, decided I wanted to go to IT, quit my comfortable job and enrolled full-time in school.

School is done, and I need to find a job. According to my teacher I’m one of the top candidates/easiest people to hire in my program, but not a single company affiliated with the program reached out for an internship. I’m seeing people left and right get hired, but I can’t even get a single phone call. My stack at the time was Beyond Limitless, Limitless Executive and Paragon Sleep, as I was preparing for an IT certification exam.

Weeks later, I and 8 other people are the only ones left without a job. Out of those 9, myself and another are the only 2 capable of fluently speaking in the required languages and the other guy was one of the lower performers in the class whereas I was consistently top 3.

So what can we do at this point? I decided to create a purposed stack centered only on 2 subliminals to drive quicker results, as I needed to get a job ASAP.

The first title, a custom, was named ‘Kaizen’ after the Japanese philosophy of constant improvement within the context of work. The list of modules if you’re interested can be found here. It’s a very work-minded custom with a focus on IT with a few extra interesting components dedicated to maximizing energy and deflecting negativity.

The other title was the Revelation of Spirit. As @Simon once beautifully described, RoS essentially places your life ‘into the hands of God’ and makes you trust the process.
Another excellent description was from @Invictus, who described RoS as ‘optimizing life unlike any other subliminal’, ‘makes you feel like everything will always work out for the better’ and ‘puts your soul onto the frequency of the universe’.
It’s hard to say what makes RoS such a different, special subliminal, so much so that even Saint and Fire refused to include objectives on the sales page.

RoS helps you understand your place within the grand scheme of things, and makes you trust that everything will be alright.

This was crucial for me; after having gotten so many applications rejected it was very important for me to trust the process, trust God, trust the divine nature of the world.

Once I ordered the custom, the stack immediately began to kick in; from no calls to 2 calls a day, phone interviews daily, juggling to figure things out.

And then eventually, the perfect opportunity came: 3 interviews later, I was hired. They wanted me to do an exam as well but then they decided to scrap it, and I attribute that to Cosmic Navigator and RoS.

It all worked out perfectly. Because that’s what RoS helps you understand. Just trust the process and it will all work out the way it was intended to…as long as you put in the work. Action is the ultimate key to success with subliminals.

Don’t think that RoS isn’t good for you because it’s “too spiritual”, or you “need alpha shit” or whatever, RoS can be applied to any context and situation that you like because spirituality doesn’t exist in a vacuum.

Customary thank you to @SaintSovereign and @Fire for this incredible product, and for giving me the necessary tools to help me take action and change my life.

25 Likes

Your post kind of made me realize why I have an aversion to this sub. When I was younger I tried to let go and trust the universe or whatever and it backfired hard. Making that blind leap of faith is not something I’m ready to go back into.

5 Likes

I hate it when you guys do that! My stack was perfect, but this looks like a very tempting addition for people who are in Lent right now. Thanks for putting this here.

5 Likes

Your post encouraged me to try ROS with rich in a cycle . Now days I use rich with ROM and it’s going awesome.

4 Likes

RoS isn’t inherently a “trust the universe” title. This is how @bombayduck expressed the scripting, which led him to success. This is what he meant by:

Spirituality doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and everyone will express this differently. When I was running RoS and RoM, my daily meditative practices became more rigid in the sense that I applied much more logic AND wisdom to analyzing the results, the same way I approach creating a sub. Many people would say exerting control is the antithesis of meditation, but for me, having a steady and stable practice made me even more spiritual.

It’s also not meant for you to just run and “see what happens.” It’s a deeply personal journey that will move you to places you never knew existed, and of course, you are still in the driver’s seat. It’s not going to promote a nonchalant attitude by default. Those who experience that are those who are prone to that.

14 Likes

Totally not the right thread for getting into a new concept, but this reminds me of something that popped into my head this morning. It seemed really out of context this morning, but maybe it’s important, so I’ll mention it here and then re-enage my c-LURK-ing device.

Historically I’ve viewed the whole “surrender” notion as being the same as a literal surrender… aka giving up. That didn’t lend itself well to my brain accepting it as a desirable thing to do… and that’s the position it’s held for a long time.
This morning it occurred to me that maybe I’ve got it wrong. My mental example shifted from envisioning it as a person fighting and then giving up to a visual of a person swimming hard, and then spreading out and floating happily.
Floating isn’t giving up, but it’s not fighting either.

Anyway, that’s my random thought inspired by a few words that caught my eye as I was skimming the post.

Congrats to @bombayduck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@bombayduck is a genuine bloke

1 Like

Exactly. In my case it made me question a lot of things about reality, which can be tough to deal with.
It ALSO helped me redesign my business exactly how I want it to, and I got a bit of the “trust the process” feeling, but still:
Don’t run into RoS headfirst, thinking it will help with business. For you, it might do something completely different!

4 Likes

@AlexSQ I dont want to hijack bombayduck thread but how would you define RoS in your experience?

Which exactly why I planned to run LBFH, CFW and RoM before I even touch RoS. I’m getting the intuition that the clarity you’d get from that sub is something some people can’t easily deal with. I’d rather have a lot of healing (of different types) under my belt before I give RoS a chance.

2 Likes

This is an open thread for discussion regarding all things related to work, career and RoS. You are hijacking nothing, ask away :slightly_smiling_face:

It feels like RoS came out at a perfect time because it was released right before Lent and Ramadan. Divinely ordained, if you will :wink:

This point from Saint needs to be stressed. Everyone will have their own unique experience with this type of sub. My experience with RoS reflects the importance of spirituality in every facet of my life.

There is a reason why I stressed ‘taking action’ towards the end of the post. When I talk about trust the universe I do not mean it in a ‘kick your feet up’ way. This “trust” that I expressed was very active, very conscient and very deliberate. I wish I could describe it in a better way but I can’t.

I think that’s a very wise decision, if only because it is a conservative approach and I truly believe that to be the best approach with subliminals.

I don’t know if I have a lot of healing per say, but my experiences with Khan Stage 1, Emperor Black, Regeneration and the first 2 stages of Dragon Reborn over the last 7-8 months may have prepped me better for ROS than others. We are all coming into this with different baselines as well, so naturally this will impact the effects of the sub on each one of us.

2 Likes

Kindly go here:

In a word? Profound.

Good. Saint mentioned this a lot before releasing RoS.

I did a lot of healing subs and a Regen/Rebirth stint right before RoS.
Plus, years of SC sub exposure.
I don’t think it’s a sub to start out with.

I got A LOT from it with just one 3min loop, but also got tough recon and deep insights that some might not be able to cope with :wink:

Plus, I see a lot of glitches in reality recently :smiley:

2 Likes

@weir Sounds like something you’d be interested in.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag
I apologise for not updating my journal
Though i havent yet get job in core IT
But right now i am doing 2 jobs without giving resignation in 1st
I got lots of balls nowadays :grin:
i hope they both continually carry on without any issue till i finish my studies

Now i will go through the post

1 Like