How To Cultivate The Mind's Eye?

Yes, it seems it’s all already always there, manifesting is just recognizing it

Or even a willingness to recognize it.

I’ve felt very trapped and discourage by one ‘job’ I have and I decided today to leave it today, in three months. But making it official. Before I felt stuck and hopeless, in that area, and didn’t know what to do, to securely leave. I couldn’t see a way out. After committing to that decision, with no new security, pathways are opening up everywhere on what to do next. Both in my view and people offering new opportunities.
In this sense this is also manifestation, since something new is revealed.

I think courage to let go of things is underrated element of manifestation, I often forget it and try to hold on until something other sure thing comes along.

1 Like

The young woman’s ear is the old woman’s eye. One face much bigger than the other.

Look at the small nose and the big nose. The old woman has a bigger nose than the younger woman. The big nose of the older woman is the chin of the young woman. I’m surprised no one looked deeper to find something else hidden.

Somehow reading this reminded me of those Magic Eye books, did anyone here ever owned or looked at one?

AC_SY400

It was so cool to see a 3D image with depth, in a book way before cell phones, VR and all that stuff.

There is no time and space and everything has been created. To get what we want, we must learn to see beyond our physical eyes.

Wishing you all the best in your new career move. You may have made the right decision by looking beyond your current situation.

3 Likes

I did actually page Astronaut as our resident Master of Manifestation.

I’m starting to come around to this idea. I used to think that one would have to focus on one manifestation until it manifested and then move onto the next.

1 Like

I wish it were like this, for me as soon as I’m willing to let something go, something shows up.
My biggest challenge now is I don’t let things go even whens it time. If others can manifest the next thing first power to them, I just rot on the vine.

1 Like

Perhaps successful manifestation requires one to first learn how to “unsee” before “seeing”, just like sometimes one has to “unlearn” before “learning”.

If your glass is already full of the thing you don’t want, you have to empty out the glass before you can fill it with what you want…

I’ve been watching a lot of manifestation videos from Joseph Alai. My interest and willingness to do this kind of stuff has gone up since starting my custom which has Mind’s Eye and a few spiritual elements. I tried out the list method today, let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

All I can think of when I see his name is Jai Alai. :smirk:

(he probably gets that a lot)

ps. Think I’ll check him out. Good luck with the manifesting.

2 Likes

*I have manifested some stuff and will continue to do so. I mentioned this in Man For Himself, will continue to do so. This is quite a change. :smiley: *

His channel is really good. I can’t say I’ve been hooked on any manifestation channel before. Also found this nugget of wisdom (to answer questions using blue ink when writing) from yourself thanks to @PurpleRT73 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought his coaching session a long time ago. He recommended to me a self-hypnosis book.

Well, here you are in a subliminal community!

Yep, and this is why healing is so important. Here’s some of the angles I’ve approached healing recently:

• Subliminal: Blue Skies module
  • Other audio: Chakra Healing. Currently listening to this for the heart chakra.
  • Meditative: A meditation for “completing the past” that I’ve been doing daily.
  • The general introspective process and awareness to catch my thinking patterns. I continue to be astonished at how some of the things that are in my life really can be traced back to certain thinking patterns, such as “People are always like this.” So I can see how I have always been manifesting.
1 Like

Looks like I manifested your post.

That’s from feb ‘19. Wow.

Yes… But well your manifestation doesn’t always come instantly.

Yep that’s true. Did nobody else really post about this in the meantime though? That’s surprising.

Also by the way that original post is written, it is as if it itself is its own manifestation

Read more in the post to find out.

@Hermit/@Malkuth what are your thoughts on such manifestation methods such as 55x5? I tried that one in the past and it didn’t do anything back then.