How To Become EXTREMELY Horny

How many loops per sub will you be testing? You have to remember that PS, Khan Stage 4, and Emperor are dense subs that will take time to work to possibly see the results you are looking for. You might need to run them for a cycle or 2 each before you see the results you want or longer.

What supplement is that?

1 Like

I have a strong bias AGAINST anything you put in your mouth.

I do tons of research and analysis before putting anything in my mouth so im always very reluctant to mention any supplement because i do not think its smart for people to consume random supplements without serious thinking and analysis first.

Aren’t you the Mcdonald’s guy? Mostly fast-food diet.

2 Likes

Stop eating shit.
Do LISS exercises.
Check your hormones.

He probably tried for 2 days, didn’t experience ‘tangible’ results and decided it didn’t work.

3 Likes

He has mentioned he does not like if anyone is touching his food, OCD or something and mcdonalds if one of a few which is packed in very hygienic way.

Haha McDonalds is not handled in a hygienic way, even remotely, you think people being paid just above minimum wage are taking valuable care of your $1 burger?? :joy: :clown_face:

The laundry list of preservatives, chemical additives, and chemical enhancers to make their food palatable should be immediate cause to not eat that garbage.

2 Likes

I mean it was something about delivery

1 Like

He has stated before he has strong hygienic phobias around everything from food to women.

I’d imagine going through a “pandemic” has not made things easier for him. And now… monkey pox!

3 Likes

You get what I mean though.

Unless you prepare the food yourself, you can NEVER trust how it’s prepared.

Kitchen Nightmares exists for a reason :joy:

2 Likes

I do not do fast food so I do not even care.

1 Like

Wou do not make fun of someone else, do not be like that. Everyone has their own quirks.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Rather see the video than read the text.

Wait… Fast food is bad for libido? I always thought we can get all the necessary fat soluble vitamins and minerals from a mc chicken and fries to have a rocking libido !

McDonalds food, among other things, is very high in Soy products.

I’m still mostly plant-based but I added raw salmon (sushi grade without rice) due to @friday.

3 Likes

Haha im being sarcastic bro im raw primal myself

2 Likes

I know haha… I was just riffing off

1 Like

McDonald’s Diet… actually potent

2 Likes