How To Become EXTREMELY Horny

what product or combination can help me achieve a physiological state of EXTREME horniness?

When i say “extreme horniness”, i mean a horniness that vibrates through every cell and bone in your body, making it hard to breathe naturally or even say things.

the best option i have found so far is combining as above so below zp with diamond zp

do you guys have any other suggestions?

I already tried libertine ultima and zp, sex mastery qv2, primal seduction ultima and kahn zp; none of those worked for this purpose; not even close.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

any suggestions from the 2 of you?

Edit:

i have found one way to achieve this in the past by masturbating and stopping right before i orgasm. if i do that 3-4 times in the same day, i can sometimes then achieve the state of extreme horniness im looking for. but its a very inconsistent and im only able to stay in the state for a very short amount of time (less then 30 min)

Sounds like u want a 24/7 orgasm brother :joy: :joy: :joy:

I can understand him
That’s why I’ve been running diamond for so long
I prefer to feel a lot of sexual energy than nothing

It’s a powerfull fire if well directed

But bruh my man is turning it as an obsession lol
Just run diamond you worry too damn much :skull:

You’re loosing too much time finding the best option when you’d clearly could experience deeper result if you just stick with a choice

3 Likes

:rofl::joy:how can you be seeking I wish that won’t happen to me?

1 Like

Get more out of your head and into your body. Clear the blockages in your energetic system so that the sexual energy can flow freely through your body.
The rest will follow.

1 Like

That is exactly why i have as above so below as my #1 option to achieve this goal.

Yes this should help a lot as well but im not sure how to achieve this.

Which subclub product do you reccomend to achieve this?

how many posts of yours I have seen, but most percent of them are about how to become extremely horny or sexy

Dude is young and can’t feel horniness with the products he already tried, maybe a doctor is what he needs, not a sub :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

As @Melior suggested, I recommend you run Diamond. Personally, during the first week of using Stark ZP, I was extremely horny, maybe an alpha title could work for you.

Though I also encourage you to run the other subs you’ve used previously, it’s been my experience that coming back to a sub has it express itself in slightly different ways.

Do you think that you may have any negativity towards your sexuality that may be hindering your results? If you do then that could be why the subs you used were unable to make you feel extremely sexual as they hadn’t yet broken through those internal resistances. If your up for some experimentation, I’d suggest you run Khan ST1 for a cycle, and use conscious guidance to guide it towards how you view your sexual expression.

2 Likes

Sounds like you might need to clear your energy blockways…. That’s a job for Alchemist…… you could also go run Khan but actually go through the stages for atleast 2 cycles of stage 1 and 4…. I mean going through all the stages would help but you claim to run 3 loops and switch so I doubt that’s a possibility

You also need to take out of your posts that you’ve tried all these subs and none of them worked. You simply don’t give the subs enough loops or time to do much of anything, so claiming they don’t work isn’t fair to the company or any new people who read your posts.

1 Like

… I literally just read your deleted messages, if you can’t interact with people correct just take a break from the forum man. You can’t just attack people and then act like you’ve done nothing wrong.

Please settle down, my friends. Those who aren’t interested in @MadaraUchiha 's posts, I advice you to put him on ignore (like I have done).

Lets not be paasive-aggressive or aggressive with him. It doesn’t matter how he acts. I learned that it is better to ignore some people for our own peace of mind.

6 Likes

He is serious in his search and he is far from alone in trying to find out the best mix of titles for libido and sex drive. It is definitely individual based, as many get the results they seek from any alpha title.

1 Like

Edging everyday and blasting the most potent sexual subliminals can only do so much. Sometimes a fundamental shift in mindset is required to achieve the smallest things.

2 Likes

That is all fine and dandy lol… But he shouldn’t claim that x,y, and z didn’t work if he didnt give them ample enough time or loops to actually do what he wants.

Khan stage 4 is exactly what he is looking for same with Diamond i’d imagine, but if he wants to see those results he NEEDs to run them together for a few cycles. Honestly running Khan stage 1 and Alchemist Stage 1 for 2 cycles would probably help a lot before hand.

3 Likes

I never ran Alchemist, even though I own it and am naturally a spiritual person. I never thought that would benefit in this regard.

1 Like

Alchemist is for all things energy and spirit wise. Plus stage 1 has energy purification and stage 2 has energetic development.

3 Likes

He’s running As Above So Below and Diamond. If As Above So Below opens the root chakra or is anything like the Inner Gasoline module, I would think he should see some progress.

I guess still no one has told him about the survivor bias ?
Since he’s so a logical individual I really think someone should mention it to him since I think I’m still in his “ignore”

I really think it could help him grasp the larger concept that if a sub doesn’t give him immediate results, it could be because it’s in an area that need more improvement to shine as much as possible

Can we message people if we’re on ignore ? or would it be taken as breaking rule of campfire policy ?

I think most of us here are in his ignore list :frowning:
It’s ironic as he’s missing out on valuable information.