How To Become EXTREMELY Horny

Limitless for horniness ?

my gut is also telling me that a combination of GLM and diamond might deliver what im looking for.

i remember when i used to workout more i would sometimes enter a state of super high horniness right after.

i also remember feeling the same way immediately after my first muay thai sparring session; i felt super manly and it led to extreme horniness.

these states after physical excerisise lasted a very short period of time though, less then 5 min.

but maybe GLM can allow me to enter and stay in such a state for longer.

i think there is something about feeling super manly that translates to really really high horniness.

so far i actually have GLM ahead of daredevil on my testing schedule to achieve this goal.

if as above so below + diamond does not work then my next test will probably be GLM + diamond and then daredevil or primal seduction zp.

im also going to start researching since people have suggested that.

i also think stage 1 and/or stage 2 of QL could actually deliver this goal so i will have to test that at some point if nothing else works first.

Can someone not on the ignore list ask why Madara is so desperate to achieve a state of extreme horniness? It’s so odd, I don’t understand why anyone who claims to have above-average levels of horniness to want even more. Is this about wanting to decrease one’s refractory period or something, that’s the only logical reason I see.

Sex mastery X

1 Like

This is why:

He is prepping for the nightlife and wants to be in what he perceives as the highest state of arousal in order to increase his success rate.

Obviously being in a state of arousal is not really what’s going on here. It’s more so the assertiveness, sexual charisma derived from sexual energy and higher propensity for explicitly expressed desire associated with the state of arousal that women respond to in his experience. His Personality, Social Fluidity and Escalation are more than likely enhanced by his expressive state of arousal. Lol

2 Likes

The highest state of arousal… That’s the very thing that makes you look desperate and turn girls off. They’ll even call you a creep. And if you’re at a bar, girls will cover their drinks in your presence for fear that you put something in it. That’s what that horniness stuff gets you.
Whatever happened to just being relaxed, confident and in control? You know… some of the basic traits of an alpha male. Which is what makes women want to know more about you.

3 Likes

Maybe…
Just maybe…
He can’t be one :exploding_head:
Nor will he ever be one :exploding_head::exploding_head:

Edit: whether you guys admit it or not, his posts make us all more active :rofl:

4 Likes

Be what? An alpha or a creep?

1 Like

Alpha

2 Likes

There is no needy alpha. This whole horniness stuff reeks of neediness. I might not be the most successful dude with women but one thing I know for sure is that looking horny turns away girls you just met for the first time. Now if you’re already in a relationship with a girl, horniness COULD be factor in solidifying that EXISTING relationship.
Going to the club or to the bar looking horny will get you called a creep.

horny

Instead of jumping from sub to sub every 2 hours, this guy better just pick Regeneration and Ascension and run them for whole year, then go from there.

1 Like

I hear you and your points, but you’re forgetting the context of his situation which matters a lot here.

Consider a few a things:

• He claims to have a male model face.
  • He’s trying to get laid in the nightlife

I doubt that women are going to nightclubs to find a boyfriend, lol.
Nightlife is for the pleasure-seeking type of mind.

Since he has a male model face, he can just stand around and it’s likely that women will lust after him. I don’t know if you are redpilled, but if you look attractive… it’s very difficult for women to find you creepy. You can get away with a lot of stuff.

He has a very logical brain and is thoroughly test-oriented… so it’s only logical for us to trust his theory as having at least some semblance of validity in regards to his subjective experience.

The question is how…
My guess is that when he’s in a high state of arousal, it’s likely enhancing his attractiveness to them whether consciously or subconsciously. When you’re aroused, you’re less inhibited with your intentions. Simple stuff like that.

It must add a layer of sexual energy, or sexual extraversion that accentuates his appeal on top of the male model face. Think about the relevance of that in a nightlife environment as well as how that would be ideal to the type of women that typically go to nightclubs.

5 Likes

Playing with fire in this MeToo/false accusations era.
Anyway good luck to him.

1 Like

yeah its on my list to test but far down.

as above so below, diamond, GLM and daredevil are currently ahead of sex mastery in my testing schedule to achieve this goal.

i have considered that maybe a simple combo of diamond + sex mastery could achieve what im looking for.

1 Like

No, but it was a drastic change coming from Emperor were I was horny on when I had to do the deed. On Stark it was more like I was thinking of sex all the time. It wasn’t the kind of horny you are trying to achieve though.

oh ok.

yes this is a very good point.

the effect of “thinking of sex all the time” is definitelly NOT what im looking for.

i actually already know a way to achieve that; in my testing i found a supplement that every time i take at high doses i literally the rest of the day cannot work or do anything else as ll i think about is sex.

but this is NOT what im looking for.

this is a mental effect.

im looking for a physiological effect.

i want to FEEL super horny NOT think about sex all the time.

it seems stark gave you the THINKING about sex all the time effect but NOT the FEELING super horny effect.

is that what you are saying? am i understanding what happened with you and stark correctly?

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly it.

1 Like

after thinking about it some more, i have actually made some big changes to how i plan to approach this.

here is my current planned testing schedule to achieve this goal:

Test #1 = Diamond ZP solo

Test #2 = Diamond ZP + Sex Mastery ZP

Test #3 = Diamond ZP + Primal ZP

Test #4 = Diamond ZP + Primal Seduction ZP

Test #5 = Diamond ZP + Emperor ZP

Test #6 = Diamond ZP + Kahn Stage 4 ZP

Test #7 = Diamond ZP + Sage ZP

Test #8 = Diamond ZP + Commander ZP

as you can see im planning to keep diamond at all times.

if none of these 8 tests deliver the result im looking for then i will do another round of testing with as above so below, GLM and daredevil.

any thoughts/suggestions?

Test #2

would be my first choice

Nothing to add to this. Will you be making a journal for these tests?

yes i will share my results on the forum

1 Like